PDA

View Full Version : I wish you could hear what is going on in Austin

IGotNoTiming
9/9/2009, 08:04 PM
We have got to prove them wrong....

We could have not predicted a worse start than has happened... We have got to rally behind this team more than ever....

We are now an underdog in the nation's mind... we have been written off by everyone ....

PH*CK THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A dog is never more dangerous than when it has been beaten...

Mark it down...

We may lose 1 or 2 more games this season but it will be by 6 or less points if it happens.... and one of those won't be by Texas...

i am so mad I shouldn't have even wrote this- I could care less about neg spek I wanna prove a lot of Mutha****ers wrong...

Jeezus I think I just blew out my femoral artery...

Medic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

josh09
9/9/2009, 08:21 PM
I would love to be the underdog going into Dallas. And then I'd love to **** texas over again. If we do somehow pull off a win, It'd probably be one of the best wins against texas in Stoops career. Behind 63-14 of course.

okienator
9/9/2009, 08:44 PM
I heard a tx station the other morning talking sports.And when bradford was brought up they said who cares what happens to bradford. That texans are licking there chopps right now.

landrun
9/9/2009, 08:59 PM
I would love to be the underdog going into Dallas. And then I'd love to **** texas over again. If we do somehow pull off a win, It'd probably be one of the best wins against texas in Stoops career. Behind 63-14 of course.

Don't forget 65-13. That was pretty sweet too! :D

Crucifax Autumn
9/9/2009, 09:02 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about naked stoned bongo playing.

swardboy
9/9/2009, 09:26 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about ghey, tea-sipping sycophants.

OKC-SLC
9/9/2009, 09:42 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about ghey, tea-sipping sycophants.

but it is.

Jdog
9/9/2009, 09:50 PM

We could have not predicted a worse start than has happened... We have got to rally behind this team more than ever....

We are now an underdog in the nation's mind... we have been written off by everyone ....

PH*CK THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark it down...

We may lose 1 or 2 more games this season but it will be by 6 or less points if it happens.... and one of those won't be by Texas...

i am so mad I shouldn't have even wrote this- I could care less about neg spek I wanna prove a lot of Mutha****ers wrong...

Lets just hope that we don't have too many fans selling their tickets to Tejas fans like they did last year.
10,000 more seats in the cotton bowl - and it was the softest sounding OU crowd that I'd ever heard.
Our fans can't let down this year - we have to get it going like we did with Tech last year and with Nebis and FSU in 2000.

sooner59
9/9/2009, 09:53 PM
Trust me.....RRS tickets were harder to get this year.

Spanish Sooner
9/9/2009, 10:10 PM
OU-Texas Student tickets sold out in half an hour this year...granted that was on September first before the BYU game, so who knows now...

Crucifax Autumn
9/9/2009, 10:29 PM
http://wimminwiselpts.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/jim-rigby-at-work.jpg

boomerinhou
9/10/2009, 01:13 AM
The Tulsa and especially Miami games will be telling.

FYI...in Houston, the word is Tex@ss celebrated two wins last Saturday. :rolleyes:

(I just love luring Tex@ss into that false sense of security)!!!!

We'll get it together. Can't wait for October 17!!!!!

unbiasedtruth
9/10/2009, 01:26 AM
what are they already hiring planes/ pilots and making banners for flyovers on OU games???

LawtonBoy74
9/10/2009, 01:37 AM
I just talked to a guy who played @ OU last year and had an option to play this year but didnt come back because he said he seen this year coming

sendbaht
9/10/2009, 04:00 AM
Even the bar girls here in Thailand are saying the Sooners are done for the year, we'll show them.:)

Desert Sapper
9/10/2009, 06:50 AM
I just talked to a guy who played @ OU last year and had an option to play this year but didnt come back because he said he seen this year coming

That's a silly way to look at things. Either you're a competitor or you're not. If this guy could have contributed something he would have stayed. We didn't lose any of our junior starters from last season. The only guys who got drafted were seniors last year. If anything, this guy only really hurt himself.

CincySooner
9/10/2009, 07:41 AM

That's too bad. He sounds like a guy who was ready to give 100% for his team. :rolleyes:

tigepilot
9/10/2009, 07:43 AM

PH*CK THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark it down...

The few shortwhorens I've run into here (Abilene) that I've talked to since the game won't say they're happy that Bradford and Gresham are hurt... won't say they aren't either. They can't hide that big ****-eatn' grin that shows their thoughts though. I'm glad I'm not one of them.

That's a silly way to look at things. Either you're a competitor or you're not. If this guy could have contributed something he would have stayed. We didn't lose any of our junior starters from last season. The only guys who got drafted were seniors last year. If anything, this guy only really hurt himself.

+1. Whoever that guy is = really dumb. If he was any good, this debacle might have been his chance to step up and be a star. Sooners are better off without someone like that.

TexasLidig8r
9/10/2009, 07:51 AM
The few shortwhorens I've run into here (Abilene) that I've talked to since the game won't say they're happy that Bradford and Gresham are hurt... won't say they aren't either. They can't hide that big ****-eatn' grin that shows their thoughts though. I'm glad I'm not one of them.

Contrarily, if you go to hornfans, universally you will read Texas fans saying they are sorry that Bradford got hurt.. that not only is he a classy kid but a great representative for not only your school but college football and hope he recovers fully and does well in the pros after he leaves Ou.

fwsooner22
9/10/2009, 08:11 AM
Here's the thing.......We are totally out of the way now. All they have to do is win and then everything they whine about is theirs.

Here's the problem (for them) if they don't win the Big 12 and the National Championship this time who are they gonna fly banners about. Whose fault will it be. What game will Mack go on at halftime and cry about.

They have a big problem because they always need someone to blame if it doesn't go quite right.

I cannot wait to see how this plays out.

This may be the time that we have less than a great team but I suspect the drama is just beginning.

tigepilot
9/10/2009, 08:36 AM
Contrarily, if you go to hornfans, universally you will read Texas fans saying they are sorry that Bradford got hurt.. that not only is he a classy kid but a great representative for not only your school but college football and hope he recovers fully and does well in the pros after he leaves Ou.

The thing is, if you say SORRY with a big grin on your face... you're not really sorry. I can't see people's faces when they type stuff on the internet but I sure can see people's faces when I talk to them face to face. To a man (and one woman)... big *** grins. :rolleyes:

TexasLidig8r
9/10/2009, 08:55 AM
The thing is, if you say SORRY with a big grin on your face... you're not really sorry. I can't see people's faces when they type stuff on the internet but I sure can see people's faces when I talk to them face to face. To a man (and one woman)... big *** grins. :rolleyes:

Then you must not be talking to knowledgeable football fans.

What glory is there in beating a depleted Ou team? Hell the whining and excuse making on here about Ryan Reynolds last year was, and still is, deafening.

I'd much prefer to have Texas defeat a sooner team that is at full strength and hitting on all cylinders.

Oh.. hard to imagine a big grin on the posters as they typed these remarks:

"I hope Bradford heals fast and well. I don't think he's ever done a thing that indicated he was other than a great representative of college football.

There was something very...I don't know....quaint in the pictures of he and Colt walking around NYC last year. It'd be nice if they could do it again this December."

"Best wishes to him for a full recovery and an NFL career."

"Tough break for what seems like a great young man."

"Best wishes to Sam. He seems like a good kid. I can't stand OU, but SB is a great representative of college football, and I hope he gets back to the field soon."

"While I want ousux to lose evey damn game, I sure hate seeing Sam go down with an injury. I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery."

"Best wishes to Sam for a full recovery."

"Well I hope he's back for the Texas-OU game. He's a good kid and I wish him the best. I want the Horns to play the Sooners at the maximum level with everyonoe healthy....mano-a-mano."

As much as you may want to join or buy into the "group think" mindset around here... there are many, many, if not the vast majority of Texas alums who wish the best for Sam and are sorry that he went down.

Cappy
9/10/2009, 12:17 PM

What glory is there in beating a depleted Ou team? Hell the whining and excuse making on here about Ryan Reynolds last year was, and still is, deafening.

I'd much prefer to have Texas defeat a sooner team that is at full strength and hitting on all cylinders.

"I hope Bradford heals fast and well. I don't think he's ever done a thing that indicated he was other than a great representative of college football.

There was something very...I don't know....quaint in the pictures of he and Colt walking around NYC last year. It'd be nice if they could do it again this December."

"Best wishes to Sam. He seems like a good kid. I can't stand OU, but SB is a great representative of college football, and I hope he gets back to the field soon."

"While I want ousux to lose evey damn game, I sure hate seeing Sam go down with an injury. I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery."

"Well I hope he's back for the Texas-OU game. He's a good kid and I wish him the best. I want the Horns to play the Sooners at the maximum level with everyonoe healthy....mano-a-mano."

As much as you may want to join or buy into the "group think" mindset around here... there are many, many, if not the vast majority of Texas alums who wish the best for Sam and are sorry that he went down.

Most here would say the same about Colt, although I imagine half the reason some would be upset would be no more shots of his mom and girlfriend.

Desert Sapper
9/11/2009, 02:25 AM
All they have to do is win and then everything they whine about is theirs.

That's all they had to do last year, too. Texas Tech put an end to their Big XII hopes. Not us.

Nothing is over for us, yet. We aren't out of anything, yet. We lost a game. We lost ugly. The good thing is that we probably learned more in that one game than we will learn in any other game for the rest of the year. The great thing is that it wasn't a conference game. We are still the same 0-0 in conference play that everybody else in the Big XII is.

That being said, if we don't improve from the BYU game, we won't be playing for anything at the end of the year.

FootballFan
9/11/2009, 09:11 AM
Most Texas fans who aren't of the "t-shirt variety" feel that Oklahoma losing and Bradford/Gresham getting hurt isn't a good thing for Texas. Those 2 players are very respectful, humble, football players that are hard to hate on. I think most Texas fans were already feeling like Texas would beat Oklahoma with those 2 perfectly healthy, so it's sort of a bummer to know that they won't be playing in what would have been one of the biggest games of the year in college football. At this point, it's may just be a regional game without as many implications for either team, we'll see. Either way, injuries suck and hopefully Bradford can be back in a few weeks!

Beating an Oklahoma team without its 2 biggest stars just won't have the same level of satisfaction as it would have otherwise, which means the Texas/okie lite game will be much bigger and more difficult for Texas since it's an away game and its a night game with a bunch of drunk hooligans wreaking havoc. Oh God.......

OUmillenium
9/11/2009, 09:43 AM
"I'd much prefer to have Texas defeat a sooner team that is at full strength and hitting on all cylinders."

This has never been done and will never occur. It's great to dream, though.

cheezyq
9/11/2009, 09:51 AM

Well, he is talking about UT fans, so....

What's really sad is the fans here in KC that have no rivalry with OU (or GOOD rivalry, that is). Had an MU fan come up to me and say that he wishes he was playing OU this year. Also had a KSU fan chanting B-Y-U as he went by my office.

OU played the #20 team in a neutral site without its starting QB much of the game, turning the game over to an untested redshirt freshman, a first round pick at TE out with injury, with a TE playing center due to injury, and only lost by 1 point. Disappointing, but really kind of impressive if you think about it.

If MU plays OU this year, they lose. Plain and simple. BYU is a better team. The KSU fan...just like all KSU fans. They think they're relevant for some reason. They're also like all other Aggies, too...rejoicing in the failure of others because there's no joy to be had with their continuing lack of success. It must be a truly sad life to be searching for relevance in the shadow of successful programs.

josh09
9/11/2009, 11:18 AM
Don't forget 65-13. That was pretty sweet too! :D

Yep it was! Haha but I think 63-14 was more of a surprise than 65-13 was. Of course, it was still an amazing game :D

A-M
9/11/2009, 11:25 AM

I'm with you TexasLidig, I don't like your team at all, but I really don't like to see any young man who has proven to be a good kid get hurt on the field.
This goes for your Colt as well as others. And, I do have a straight face while typing this.

47straight
9/11/2009, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=FootballFan;2699388]Most Texas fans who aren't of the "t-shirt variety" feel that Oklahoma losing and Bradford/Gresham getting hurt isn't a good thing for Texas. QUOTE]

In other words, 10 or 11 Texas fans.

Sirus
9/11/2009, 02:31 PM
Scorched Earth Muthaf*ers!:D

StoopTroup
9/11/2009, 02:38 PM

He still isn't...

StoopTroup
9/11/2009, 02:39 PM
I'm with you TexasLidig

Post Reported.

http://www.aggies9496.com/Images/tuStuff/texasband.jpg