PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Wilson I Didnt Even Notice You Did This!!!

adoniijahsooner
9/9/2009, 12:05 PM
If this is true KW needs his *** whooped. Saw this in another thread, but decided to make a thread for it. Is his playcalling directly responsible for Sam's injury?

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12

Here’s a nugget courtesy of ESPN’s Stats & Information that I found fascinating in light of what happened last week in the Oklahoma-BYU game. Before every pass Bradford threw, the Oklahoma quarterback lined up in the shotgun, and every time he handed the ball off, he was under center. It could have taken the BYU defense a few drives to figure that out, but on the last drive of the half, linebacker Coleby Clawson hit Bradford twice in three plays coming from the same spot, and eventually knocked him out of the game. To start the second half, backup quarterback Landry Jones lined up in the shotgun and handed the ball off.

OKC-SLC
9/9/2009, 12:08 PM
Big 10 football is fantastic.

boomersooner28
9/9/2009, 12:09 PM
For the past couple of years, I could tell you exactly what we were running every offensive play. The difference is, we've had more talent than most and executed to perfection. If the execution and talent are there it doesn't matter. NOW, KW is going to have to earn his paycheck. He is going to HAVE to mix things up.

Watching the Miami/Florida St. game, I kept thinking to myself, man, that wa s a cool play. Or, wow that a well drawn up play. We don't do anything creative anymore.

adoniijahsooner
9/9/2009, 12:12 PM
For the past couple of years, I could tell you exactly what we were running every offensive play. The difference is, we've had more talent than most and executed to perfection. If the execution and talent are there it doesn't matter. NOW, KW is going to have to earn his paycheck. He is going to HAVE to mix things up.

Watching the Miami/Florida St. game, I kept thinking to myself, man, that wa s a cool play. Or, wow that a well drawn up play. We don't do anything creative anymore.

I don't understand how you blatantly telegraph your plays. Especially when your QB is sitting back there with no back to pick up the blitz.

Theskipster
9/9/2009, 12:13 PM
The BYU coach said that since OU put a tight end at center, he was going to blitz a lot and disguise their blitzes to confuse the new center into calling the wrong protection. It worked and that is more of the reason why Sam got hurt.

adoniijahsooner
9/9/2009, 12:14 PM
NOW, KW is going to have to earn his paycheck. He is going to HAVE to mix things up.

I think he may be stoops 1st firing if he doesnt improve. The last two losses fall on his shoulders; oh and he got Sammy hurt.

adoniijahsooner
9/9/2009, 12:15 PM
The BYU coach said that since OU put a tight end at center, he was going to blitz a lot and disguise their blitzes to confuse the new center into calling the wrong protection. It worked and that is more of the reason why Sam got hurt.

Not the fact that they might have known when we were going to pass and run. We dont even make calls at the line, this coming from KW himself.

OUmillenium
9/9/2009, 12:18 PM
Wow.

In some ways I am shocked at the elementary level of this mistake. In other ways, it makes total sense based on offensive performance against equally talented teams. We are lucky our line has been so good the last 2 years.

adoniijahsooner
9/9/2009, 12:27 PM
Wow.

In some ways I am shocked at the elementary level of this mistake. In other ways, it makes total sense based on offensive performance against equally talented teams. We are lucky our line has been so good the last 2 years.

You think if Bradford isnt hurt, he continues to do the same thing in the 2nd half?

Breadburner
9/9/2009, 12:33 PM
Any one think KW will step down.....

OUmillenium
9/9/2009, 12:35 PM
You think if Bradford isnt hurt, he continues to do the same thing in the 2nd half?

Thanks to the predictable formations and poor Oline play, we will never know.

Collier11
9/9/2009, 12:36 PM
Our offense set a ncaa record for scoring last yr, Stoops isnt going to fire KW and KW isnt going to step down.

TXBOOMER
9/9/2009, 01:06 PM
Our offense set a ncaa record for scoring last yr, Stoops isnt going to fire KW and KW isnt going to step down.

Collier you are right. He ain't going any where soon. It is nice when you have experienced players that execute and make you look like a God and you get all of the awards and praise. But, when they leave and their replacements look unprepared you have to be able to take some criticizm. When Sam, Jermaine, Trent and Gerald all said they were coming back the expectations and excitement for this season was at an all time high. Seeing the lack of preparation and predictability of this offense was as big of a let down as I can remember in OU football (every bit as bad as the game of which we do not speak, but for other reasons). Obviously, it isn't over. But he only has a couple of weeks to get them ready for thug U. We will need close to 40 to win that night game on the road.

Gresho Murford
9/9/2009, 01:09 PM
This whole thread (minus collier) has to be sarcasm. wow.

pappy
9/9/2009, 01:14 PM

This is a good thought but kevin wilson himself said "the center doesn't make calls in his offense because they run the hurry up and there isn't time and if he had time to sit there and make calls then they wouldn't be the fast paced offense." - kevin wilson on brody being center.

TahoeSOONER
9/9/2009, 01:15 PM
KW is a fine coach that has done plenty for this program and deserves better than this thread. C'mon people, you can't bury yourself into 3rd and long situations and survive.

Did we look sloopy last week? Yes

Is the season over? No

Anyone who doesn't believe this program is capable of winning this conference and doing great things will get a reality check real soon.

Gresho Murford
9/9/2009, 01:17 PM
KW is a fine coach that has done plenty for this program and deserves better than this thread. C'mon people, you can't bury yourself into 3rd and long situations and survive.

Is the season over? No

Anyone who doesn't believe this program is capable of winning this conference and doing great things will get a reality check real soon.

exactly...who knows what our plans were for every play b/c half of the drives were ****ed up by penalties. when you start in a 1st and 20 hole you can't get real creative.

goingoneight
9/9/2009, 01:20 PM
Amazing how quickly people forget 2005 and 2006... ANY other active coach would have lost six or seven in those years. When things seem hopeless, Stoops usually delivers.

Sasakwa
9/9/2009, 01:20 PM
KW is not going anywhere. You get a mulligan when you lose your QB and his number one target and you are rebuilding an entire OL.

primetime43
9/9/2009, 01:22 PM
You start to wander why Venables and KW haven't become head coaches yet. Especially Venables who has been an assistant under Stoops for a long time. Each year that passes makes me wander if these guys have what it takes to lead a team. If they did some school would have grabbed them by now. I'm just ready for KW to move along so Heupel can take over OC.

adoniijahsooner
9/9/2009, 01:25 PM

This whole thread (minus collier) has to be sarcasm. wow.

Maybe Im missing something; but the last 2 games we have played, we have scored 14 and 13 points, and looked bad doing it; heck if it wasnt for those bombs against TCU, we might have sweated that game out as well. When did OC's and DC's get a pass because of what they did last year?

There are already reports that Bob tore into their *** behind closed doors, so I stand by my OPINION that if we continue to look unprepared and predictable, KW will get fired. It's not about the points, it's about having a gameplan that fits, and having plays ready that give your team a chance in any situation. Let's take it further, KW is the O-line coach, and yesterday in Stoops interview, he stated that he saw some evidence that what took place sat was going on in practice, but felt the refs in practice may have called them a little differently. He needs to fix his offense, the line, the TE's, the WR's, all that **** belongs to him.

okiewaker
9/9/2009, 01:27 PM
There is plenty of fault that needs to be dished out, both players and coaches, for that pitiful performance on saturday. Fault does not completely fall on KW. Not saying that some of the posts above aren't correct. Only a year ago the offense was rolling and you didn't hear many complaints. KW is a very good coach and he will make changes and hopefully the O will improve. And actually, IMO, some of the losses we've recently had were because the D couldn't make key stops when they needed to.

A-M
9/9/2009, 01:34 PM
There is plenty of fault that needs to be dished out, both players and coaches, for that pitiful performance on saturday. Fault does not completely fall on KW. Not saying that some of the posts above aren't correct. Only a year ago the offense was rolling and you didn't hear many complaints. KW is a very good coach and he will make changes and hopefully the O will improve. And actually, IMO, some of the losses we've recently had were because the D couldn't make key stops when they needed to.

I do agree with you on our D not making the key stops when we neded them. Having said that, if our O doesn't socre more points, our D will never be able to make enough key plays for us to win out.

Gresho Murford
9/9/2009, 01:37 PM
Maybe Im missing something; but the last 2 games we have played, we have scored 14 and 13 points, and looked bad doing it; heck if it wasnt for those bombs against TCU, we might have sweated that game out as well. When did OC's and DC's get a pass because of what they did last year?

There are already reports that Bob tore into their *** behind closed doors, so I stand by my OPINION that if we continue to look unprepared and predictable, KW will get fired. It's not about the points, it's about having a gameplan that fits, and having plays ready that give your team a chance in any situation. Let's take it further, KW is the O-line coach, and yesterday in Stoops interview, he stated that he saw some evidence that what took place sat was going on in practice, but felt the refs in practice may have called them a little differently. He needs to fix his offense, the line, the TE's, the WR's, all that **** belongs to him.
you do realize that the last two teams we played were against good teams right? And it wasn't only the coach's fault that we scored 14 and 13 in those games. how many times in the last 2 games have we left points on the field b/c of penalties, TOs ,or the players not executing?

Collier11
9/9/2009, 01:39 PM

No one is getting a pass for the past two games but you cant take two games over the 5 or 6 yrs he has been here cus KW has produced as OC. Now granted his creativity at times is suspect but you cant always blame the coaches for execution. In this case who knows whose fault it was but I think taking 2 games over his entire time being here would be foolish

Collier11
9/9/2009, 01:40 PM
James Patton is O-line coach, not KW

primetime43
9/9/2009, 01:44 PM
My problem with KW is that he makes no in game adjustments. When things are humming on all cyclinders he looks like a genius but when faced with a little adversity he folds. Against BYU it didn't take a genius to figure out that they kept blitzing up the middle so maybe we should keep Klapp or Brown in the backfield to pick up the blitz. We where lucky we didn't lose Jones either because on his 3rd or so play of the game he got lit up by a free blitzer.

Collier11
9/9/2009, 01:48 PM
I thought our gameplan against Florida was suspect but you guys do realize that if our All-World O-line blocks the people they are supposed to, KW has us going to HT up 21-7 against Florida

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/9/2009, 02:42 PM
I don't understand how you blatantly telegraph your plays. Especially when your QB is sitting back there with no back to pick up the blitz.

i hate to break it to you, but there WAS a back in the backfield. they released into a route when there wasn't a blitzer on their side of the formation.

ashley
9/9/2009, 03:20 PM

You did not see us run any cool plays last year? You Knew EXACTLY what we were going to run last year? That is amazing. I coached football for over thirty five years and I don't believe I have ever seen that before.

ashley
9/9/2009, 03:23 PM
I think he may be stoops 1st firing if he doesnt improve. The last two losses fall on his shoulders; oh and he got Sammy hurt.

He did not get Sammy hurt, that is ridiculous.

silverwheels
9/9/2009, 03:26 PM
Wilson was not directly responsible, but still, the OL should have been prepared better. The penalties and missed assignments are partially their fault, but it seemed like we didn't even work on BYU.

ashley
9/9/2009, 03:29 PM

Is the season over? No

You need to stop right now and quit bringing logic, common sense and basic football knowledge into this thread. It drives people nuts.

ashley
9/9/2009, 03:30 PM
Amazing how quickly people forget 2005 and 2006... ANY other active coach would have lost six or seven in those years. When things seem hopeless, Stoops usually delivers.

And you also.

tulsaoilerfan
9/9/2009, 04:03 PM
i hate to break it to you, but there WAS a back in the backfield. they released into a route when there wasn't a blitzer on their side of the formation.

Yup, and BYU blitzed to the opposite side of the back; shouldn't coaching have been able to adjust to that with a second back? Maybe max protection on occasion isn't such a bad thing

TXBOOMER
9/9/2009, 04:08 PM

Totally off the subject. You were 100% dead the F right about these receivers last spring.

Toronto Sooner
9/9/2009, 04:14 PM
I posted this the other day (in another post). I thought I would post again as some people think that the KW concerns are new. I performed post mortems after our loses last year (the year OU's offense set NCAA records). With each loss my analysis showed KW to be the primary contributor. These are only my personal observations/opinions so I recognize that not everyone will agree. Listen, I love the Sooners just like everyone else. However, for the longest time I couldn't help but notice fundamental concerns that have not been addressed, IMHO. I think some other people noticed the issues also. I think Bob needs to take a more of an active role (some soft of buddy system) with play calling (especially in key situations and in big games) until KW demonstrates he doesn't need the help.

Posted the other day:

"Hi, I don't post often. Actually, I don't think I have posted since January. However, I thought I would make this one post about Kevin Wilson. KW has been my greatest concern all along. I had previously posted my post mortems on the Texas and the Florida games (I even provided quick thoughts on the Texas Tech and Colorado loses), and I saw nothing in the BYU game that made me more comfortable with KW's abilities to make adjustments when the game is on the line. I am not going to post a post mortem on the BYU game as it would just be more of the same. Instead, here (the quote below) is what I wrote the last time I posted on this subject matter. This area continues to be my biggest concern, regardless of available player personnel."

Posted last season:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toronto Sooner
I like KW and I think he had a great year overall. However, IMO, it seems as if he struggles to make appropriate "real time" adjustments when the game is on the line. He either doesn't seem to grasp exactly what is happening or refuses to believe that his game plan needs to be adjusted within the game or perhaps just struggles to find the right solution. I am leaning more and more towards him just simply believing that his guys should just physically take charge of a game, and thus he refuses to alter the game plan away from smash mouth football (even for a few plays).

This is what I had previously posted in my post mortem on the Texas game (the KW point was only 1 of 8 points I had made about that game):

"7) Coach K. Wilson – as great a coach as he is and as great a season the offense has had, in my opinion, coach Wilson was a key reason we lost the Texas game. I was so frustrated with his play calling while watching the Texas game. Later in the game, he kept going with the run, possession, after possession, after possession, even though it was clear that the run game was not going to work on that particular day. The key problem with this it that instead of Sam having 3 plays to throw for a first down, he was often left with only 1 play (sometimes 2) to gain 10 years. It didn’t leave any room for errors, such as receiver drops. This resulted in a number of extremely short drives for our offence, which forced our D to stay on the field way too long – the long Taxes run near the end of the game was likely due to our D being too fatigued. I think coach Wilson has evolved as a play caller since the Texas game. If the running came ever sputters again I think he will not hesitate to now ride Bradford’s throwing arm completely for key parts of the game."

Now, here is my post mortem of the Florida game, as it relates to KW:

1) Why not more quick dump passes out of the backfield to an RB to beat the intense Florida pass rush and speed, to get the Florida safties/DB's to step up, and just simply to get easy yards? Chris Brown has the abilities, as he has demonstrated all year long, and also on the one big screen pass in the 4th quarter of the Florida game. Why didn't they mix it up when times got tough?

2) Why no (or few) run fakes, with a pass? With Florida's over aggressive D, this should have been a staple play all night long.

3) Why not roll Sam out of the pocket more often to buy more time, and to allow the receivers to separate?

4) Why not run Sam on a play here and there to get Florida's D thinking - injury to Sam is a slight risk, but this is football and the National Championship game (although, Sam has demonstrated he can run for 5 yards then dive before being hammered)? Granted, this would probably be the very last option.

5) Where was the quarterback sneak on very short yardage, where the D doesn't have enough time to gain penetration (and where we can take advantage of the bulk of our O-line players)? Afterall, we did it successfully all year long.

6) Why no trick plays to loosen up the D?

7) Why not go to Gresham even more frequently until they prove they can stop him? It was clear that Florida was unable to match up with Gresham. I know he drops a few, but you get at least 3 tries on every drive (unless a turnover occurs).

8) Why not utilize Chaney more frequently with a 5 to 10 yard pass play - take advantage of OU's height advantage like they did successfully earlier in the game? Going into the game, I felt that Gresham and Chaney would be key weapons for the Sooners, due to the size advantage. It seemed like Broyles was completely shut down by the speed and swarm tackling by Florida's D. I felt they should have gone more to Chaney, similar to the plays that worked in the first half - I don't think Florida proved they had an answer to either him or Gresham, especially on the 5 to 10 yard plays.

These are just my thoughts as I was watching the game. It is not meant to knock KW, but these are just questions without answers, in my mind anyway.

Gresho Murford
9/9/2009, 04:18 PM
Yup, and BYU blitzed to the opposite side of the back; shouldn't coaching have been able to adjust to that with a second back? Maybe max protection on occasion isn't such a bad thing

im hoping this is sarcasm as well.

Howzit
9/9/2009, 04:21 PM
We should just forget about receivers and keep them all in as backs for protection.

Tulsa_Fireman
9/9/2009, 04:28 PM

The way I understand it, had it coached to me, and have coached it, priority goes to the inside. Even if you're hat to hat, if that linebacker comes B gap, it's the tackle's priority to disengage and block down. A gap, the guard. C gap, without help from the backfield or the TE in pass pro, he goes free.

Real basic stuff. None of those times did the tackle block down. None of those times did he even attempt to disengage, hence why the LB comes free and smears the Jesus out of Sam and Landry both.

batonrougesooner
9/9/2009, 04:45 PM
Football is still a game of inches. Fine line between catastrophy (Saturday) and greatness (most of last year).

Gresho Murford
9/9/2009, 04:49 PM
The way I understand it, had it coached to me, and have coached it, priority goes to the inside. Even if you're hat to hat, if that linebacker comes B gap, it's the tackle's priority to disengage and block down. A gap, the guard. C gap, without help from the backfield or the TE in pass pro, he goes free.

Real basic stuff. None of those times did the tackle block down. None of those times did he even attempt to disengage, hence why the LB comes free and smears the Jesus out of Sam and Landry both.

Trent Williams did disengage and tried to stop the blitz

prrriiide
9/9/2009, 04:56 PM
Football is still a game of inches. Fine line between catastrophy (Saturday) and greatness (most of last year).

As fine of a line as it is, the offense saw the need to pole vault across it Saturday.

It was what we in the technology bizz call a cascading error. One insignificant thing led to a tiny thing that led to a small thing that led to a not-so-small thing that led to a big thing that led to a system-wide failure. It takes a really savvy operator to see how to stop the bleeding in time, and it has happened to every operator at some point.

But the answer is almost always the same, and usually works: re-boot.

spatton713
9/9/2009, 06:20 PM
Trent Williams did disengage and tried to stop the blitz

and then failed to block anyone and let both guys go by him while he watched sam go down

SoonerLB
9/9/2009, 06:39 PM
The only thing that needs to be done is to get focused on Idaho State and the rest of the season. And I certainly hope the offensive line are the star pupils in the focus group!

adoniijahsooner
9/9/2009, 08:14 PM
http://feeds.newsok.tv/services/player/bcpid1766638491?bctid=38169265001

Eielson
9/9/2009, 09:49 PM
This is kinda ridiculous how we score like 50 points a game under this guy last year, and then want to get rid of him one game into the next year.

adoniijahsooner
9/9/2009, 09:57 PM
Really the thread is more based on his "stevie wonder could see that coming" playcalling this last Saturday which allowed for Clawson to take dead aim at Sam.

TXBOOMER
9/9/2009, 10:00 PM
I'll give KW some credit for admitting he should have called a different play on third and 6 handoff to Matt Clapp.

Curly Bill
9/9/2009, 10:04 PM
This is kinda ridiculous how we score like 50 points a game under this guy last year, and then want to get rid of him one game into the next year.

Naw, I was ready to get rid of him after Florida.

Of course I usually am ahead of the curve. :cool:

:D

delhalew
9/9/2009, 10:09 PM
I for one have not called for his job, but if I ever see a performance like that again(it's not as if this was the first), I will never stop cursing his name.

Jdog
9/9/2009, 10:10 PM

For the past couple of years????
Lets go back before Wilson - LSU fans at the Sugar bowl in my section were making bets on pass or run and which direction a play would go when the sooner's O got to the line of scrimage - and they were right 100% of the time.

zman515
9/9/2009, 10:23 PM
You did not see us run any cool plays last year? You Knew EXACTLY what we were going to run last year? That is amazing. I coached football for over thirty five years and I don't believe I have ever seen that before.

I'm actually surprised more people haven't noticed it. It is the exact reason I think we lose so many games when teams have more than one week to get ready for us. If the QB lines up under center it is a run, if he lines up in shotgun, it is most likely a pass. They have done this for at least the last three years. Depending on down and distance, you could probably guess the run or pass correctly 75% of the time three seasons ago. Now, with the "meerkat offense", I would say it is darn near 90%.

Leroy Lizard
9/9/2009, 10:31 PM
We should just forget about receivers and keep them all in as backs for protection.

Because then we would be TOO CONSERVATIVE! TOO CONSERVATIVE!

I am not sure if any team has ever lost without the fans pouring in and complaining about the offensive coordinator, especially his playcalling.

If we run the ball, we should have passed.

If we passed, we should have run.

And of course, we always get the obligatory "I could have called the plays, they were so obvious."

My personal favorite is "He's great when we are up by 1000 points, but when the other team is playing tough, his playcalling sucks." The self-fulfilling prophecy of that one should be obvious.

Thank God fans don't understand defense, or we would be flooded with calls for the defensive coordinator's head as well.

Curly Bill
9/9/2009, 10:33 PM
Thank God fans don't understand defense, or we would be flooded with calls for the defensive coordinator's head as well.

...but I do understand it, and I'd be overjoyed if BV was put on the street.

soonerloyal
9/10/2009, 03:25 AM
I miss the days when OU trusted their stellar QBs to call the plays more. Sam has the instinct and knowledge to choose and to make adjustments on the field.

Gresho Murford
9/10/2009, 09:56 AM
Lets go back before Wilson - LSU fans at the Sugar bowl in my section were making bets on pass or run and which direction a play would go when the sooner's O got to the line of scrimage - and they were right 100% of the time.

sure they did

CtheB
9/10/2009, 01:02 PM
Personally, I think KW needs to get on the sidelines, he seems to be the only person that will light a fire under them.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/10/2009, 01:12 PM

blocking schemes are not my forte, i was just pointing out that their may have been a bust on the part of chris brown (who was back there all 3 times sam got smoked). on the play sam got hurt chris hurt him in a couple of ways because he released right in front of the TE which was open and where sam was going to throw the ball.

this game more than any other is going to haunt sam come draft day. you have got to check down on a blitz, and not hold onto the ball. 3 different times he took shots that in the pros would debilitate you for weeks.

Texas Golfer
9/10/2009, 01:45 PM
How can a no-huddle offense get a delay of game penalty, particularly on the one-yard line?

I understand why we go straight to the line of scrimmage to keep the defense from huddling up. This was great when defenses did huddle up. But most defenses don't huddle anymore.

We, more times than not, by waiting for a call from the sideline and, then, changing the call several times, allowed the BYU defense time to adjust their defense.

Our no-huddle offense only works if we call the play immediately. Changing our own minds several times is ridiculous and, as in the case Saturday night, may have cost us the game.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
9/10/2009, 02:04 PM
because the coaches aren't paying attention to the play clock and allow it to wind down from 40 to 21 because a BYU player takes off thinking it was a fumble?

Pigface1
9/10/2009, 03:21 PM

Nowhere near 100%, but we had a similar deal when we were at the Sugar Bowl, too. We even called the screen pass that was a pick 6.

OlRedMagic
9/11/2009, 11:54 PM

Setting records means absolutely jack **** unless you're incredibly mediocre, champ. Records are for losers and people who make excuses for poor play. WV, USC, Boise, Colorado, Texas, Texas Tech, and Florida have all shoved your theory where the sun doesn't shine.

OlRedMagic
9/11/2009, 11:58 PM

What's incredible is people like you who can go bat **** crazy that OU scores a lot of points on less than stellar defenses and then ****s themselves in bowl games on a regular basis, yet you've still got your nose up his sphincter. Now THAT'S incredible!

tommieharris91
9/12/2009, 12:04 AM
Setting records means absolutely jack **** unless you're incredibly mediocre, champ. Records are for losers and people who make excuses for poor play. WV, USC, Boise, Colorado, Texas, Texas Tech, and Florida have all shoved your theory where the sun doesn't shine.

Texas Tech, USC, Boise, and WVU all beat us last season? :confused:

PLaw
9/12/2009, 07:08 AM
I don't understand how you blatantly telegraph your plays. Especially when your QB is sitting back there with no back to pick up the blitz and an inexperienced center to call line blocking assignments for the blitz.

Fixed.

Boomer

It's always a big deal when OU loses - the bar of success is set high and expectations are perfection.

Collier11
9/12/2009, 10:47 AM
Texas Tech, USC, Boise, and WVU all beat us last season? :confused:

yea he is off to a great start

tulsaoilerfan
9/12/2009, 12:59 PM
Fixed.

Boomer

It's always a big deal when OU loses - the bar of success is set high and expectations are perfection.

I thought KW said that Brody wouldn't be making any of the line calls anyway?

AzianSooner
9/12/2009, 03:34 PM
The big head dude is not as smart as we think he is.