PDA

View Full Version : **Blake is a huge Entourage fan...**

Lott's Bandana
9/9/2009, 06:43 AM
...I'm thinking a cameo appearance is in order.

King Crimson
9/9/2009, 07:37 AM
too bad this season has been pretty underwhelming. i think the end is near.

Lott's Bandana
9/9/2009, 07:49 AM
too bad this season has been pretty underwhelming. i think the end is near.

agreed

E's girlfriend is hard for me to look at. That over Sloane? Pahleeze.

Boomer.....
9/9/2009, 08:09 AM
She looks like she is 16. Not impressive.

Sooner04
9/9/2009, 09:03 AM
That show sucks.

I've seen better programming on Nickelodeon.

the_ouskull
9/9/2009, 09:32 AM
That show sucks.

Hot chicks, cool cars, good music, and lots of cameos. Entourage is what we thought it was. It's not like they've ever tried to come out and deliver a heartfelt message or something. "Tonight, on a special Entourage, Drama gets touched by the mailman," or some sh*t like that... (Although I'd watch that episode too... :D)

the_ouskull

Taxman71
9/9/2009, 10:08 AM
They are definitely showing signs of lackluster writing. E's girlfriend is just plain annoying, Vince isn't doing anything, Ari is going soft and Turtle/Meadow Soprano look like they are auditioning for another HBO series. Last episode was a throwaway, hoping for a big rally soon.

Boomer.....
9/9/2009, 10:18 AM
That show sucks.

No. You haven't.

the_ouskull
9/9/2009, 10:27 AM
I'll admit to liking it a Hell of a lot less over the past couple of seasons than I did the first couple. The first couple of seasons were pretty decent. It's been on a slippery slope since, though.

the_ouskull

Sooner04
9/9/2009, 10:30 AM
Salute Your Shorts was better than Entourage so, yes, I've seen better programming on Nickelodeon.

King Crimson
9/9/2009, 10:43 AM
Entourage is also a masterpiece of product placement. it's state of the art in getting those high-end brand names in front of your peepers in "inconspicuous" ways. there's a few times where it's working too hard to do so, but it's how you do advertising these days with the demise of "mass media".

E's homuncula gf is buck naked as about a 15 year old in Jim Jarmusch's Bill Murray vehicle Broken Flowers and is hotter, more shapely there than on Entourage.

Boomer.....
9/9/2009, 10:50 AM
Salute Your Shorts was better than Entourage so, yes, I've seen better programming on Nickelodeon.

Donkeylips?

OUstud
9/9/2009, 11:00 AM
I wish they'd show more of Ari's "100 days of hell" he had in store for Lloyd. That said, I wasn't too impressed with this season, but I liked the most recent episode a lot.

starclassic tama
9/21/2009, 12:48 AM
Donkeylips?

budnick is from moore