PDA

View Full Version : So what...

DMAFB_Sooner08
9/8/2009, 11:47 PM
will be the mood in Norman on Saturday? I am not gonna be able to make it, but was wandering with all of the bad news we have received this week...does everyone come and cheer their *** off, or mope around all day tailgating and getting sloshed? I know life goes on, the season goes on, but it just seems like such a rough week for sooner fans...kinda wish we had a bye week, but I guss Idaho St. will be a better cure than a week off. Just curious what everyone thought, and would like to hear after the game what the mood is outside the stadium before the game. Thanks I will hang up and listen!

JLEW1818
9/8/2009, 11:52 PM
idk

but there a ton on Ticket Marketplace for sale

looks like people don't care to go see us beat Idaho St anymore

that's a OU website

all face value

Crucifax Autumn
9/8/2009, 11:58 PM
I think it will be absolutely pathetic if the fans don't show up to support the team. Maybe they should be fired for not giving 110%.

OKC-SLC
9/9/2009, 12:06 AM
i'm worried that the combination of somber mood plus pathetic opponent will be less than energetic.

Crucifax Autumn
9/9/2009, 12:30 AM
But if we can all be on the team and coaches over their shortcomings, how can the fans justify not showing enthusiasm and helping "cheer the team up"? I doubt Tech last year would have been quite as big a blowout without all that fan energy firing OUr guys up.

OKC-SLC
9/9/2009, 12:40 AM
agree.

DMAFB_Sooner08
9/9/2009, 12:42 AM
i'm worried that the combination of somber mood plus pathetic opponent will be less than energetic.

as sad it is I would have to agree with this

En_Fuego
9/9/2009, 12:44 AM
Don't tell me that after I spent $40 on PPV that I could have sit on the 50 yard line 10 rows up....;)

bstuff1979
9/9/2009, 08:33 AM
I, for one, am absolutely up for this game. After a bad experience in stillwater and that thing that happened last Saturday night, I want to see an absolute thrashing of somebody. I see Idaho State as an absolute blood-bath and I'm looking forward to it. Aside from that, I think it will be really interesting to see what they do with the offense. Do they do the traditional thing and play really vanilla, or do they get Landry Jones as much experience running the offense (multiple formations, new formations, a variety of plays as opposed to vanilla cover-2 pass plays, cover-3, et al) as they can?

Hot Rod
9/9/2009, 08:44 AM
I'll be in Norman for this game and I can't wait for this one. The thing is even if we beat this team by 30 or 40, people will see it as an easy win. However, they don't think the same when a Florida or Texas team does the same.

Gresho Murford
9/9/2009, 08:46 AM
Game will be packed. People will be pumped for the first quarter and then it will be pretty quiet for the rest of the game. I don't think it would be much different that if we had won last week. Im not knocking our fans, that is just what happens when you are winning by 70 points

badger
9/9/2009, 08:47 AM
SF.com sponsor Ticket City (winkie winkie winkie!) has 'em as low as $22 each.

If you all desired a game that you could afford to bring the entire family to or just have a game where all of your friends could sit together, this may be your only chance this year! Take it!

Oh, and have a Ticket City link. (http://www.ticketcity.com/college-football-tickets/big-12/oklahoma-sooners-football-tickets/idaho-state-at-oklahoma-tickets-ou-memorial-stadium-september-12-tba.html)

jharkins
9/9/2009, 08:57 AM
I will be there and am very excited to see the Sooners work some kinks out. It will be really neat watching Jones get to open it up some. Boomer.

the_ouskull
9/9/2009, 09:29 AM
SF.com sponsor Ticket City (winkie winkie winkie!) has 'em as low as $22 each.

If you all desired a game that you could afford to bring the entire family to or just have a game where all of your friends could sit together, this may be your only chance this year! Take it!

Oh, and have a Ticket City link. (http://www.ticketcity.com/college-football-tickets/big-12/oklahoma-sooners-football-tickets/idaho-state-at-oklahoma-tickets-ou-memorial-stadium-september-12-tba.html)

Pimp for Daddy! Pimp!

the_ouskull