PDA

View Full Version : Mark it down - Okie St. over *UT

Knippz
9/8/2009, 10:05 AM
And they come in to Norman, undefeated. I call Deja Vu ala a certain November 22, 2008.

adoniijahsooner
9/8/2009, 10:12 AM
And they come in to Norman, undefeated. I call Deja Vu ala a certain November 22, 2008.

Mark this down; Missouri over both of them, i did not even recognize those guys; and Gabbert looks real good.

Partial Qualifier
9/8/2009, 10:23 AM
Idunno. That Georgia QB was not very good, granted he was playing his first game on the road. I'm not ready yet to put OSU on the same plane as Texas.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it happen....

OKC-SLC
9/8/2009, 11:12 AM
if we don't play better, we'll have 4 losses by the time OkSt comes in.

Knippz
9/8/2009, 11:24 AM
if we don't play better, we'll have 4 losses by the time OkSt comes in.

No matter how many losses we have -

1) They're still Okie St.

2) We're still OU

3) The game is in Norman

Based on that information, I feel very comfortable with OUr chances.

oupride
9/8/2009, 12:03 PM
I don't care. I gave a congrats on the win to my okie state friend, and they said the weekend was even better because OU lost!

Boarder
9/8/2009, 12:25 PM
If I ever feel that it's a great season because OU beat osu but OU still had more losses then somebody please shoot me.

OUAlumni1990
9/8/2009, 12:32 PM
I don't care. I gave a congrats on the win to my okie state friend, and they said the weekend was even better because OU lost!

thats typical from aggy

Okie35
9/8/2009, 12:35 PM
I say this to my friend all the time. He's a UT fan and I stand by it I think they will beat UT.

silverwheels
9/8/2009, 01:17 PM
I wasn't impressed by OSU on Saturday. I'm still taking Texas in that game.

virginiasooner
9/8/2009, 01:19 PM
Texas beating OSU? Not in this decade. I will not allow myself to believe that scenario.

JLEW1818
9/8/2009, 01:33 PM
let it breathe....

week 2 starts Thursdays night

OKC-SLC
9/8/2009, 01:34 PM
No matter how many losses we have -

1) They're still Okie St.

2) We're still OU

3) The game is in Norman

Based on that information, I feel very comfortable with OUr chances.

Oh, I think we'll prison rape them, 4 losses or not. It's just that we might be in a position to be nothing more than spoiler.

Which would be a silver lining.

BIG_IKE
9/8/2009, 01:37 PM
Osu has only beat the whorns Twice in their history.
I watched the Texass game, and there is no way OSU has the defensive horses to stop them. They have way too many weapons. Especially with the texass freshmen I saw playing the other night.

mikeelikee
9/8/2009, 01:47 PM
Idunno. That Georgia QB was not very good, granted he was playing his first game on the road. I'm not ready yet to put OSU on the same plane as Texas.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it happen....

Not to mention, the Georgia QB was most likely still suffering the effects of the flu. Remember, he didn't come to Stoolwater with the rest of the team--they flew him in the next day, by himself. I doubt aggy will get the benefit of a sickly Colt McCoy.

sooner ngintunr
9/8/2009, 01:51 PM
oSu is gonna have their hands full with Keenum.

hookem1982
9/8/2009, 05:36 PM
It should be a good game. This looks like the toughest game on our schedule with all of the injuries that ya'll are having.

Soonerman08
9/8/2009, 06:56 PM
Texas beating OSU? Not in this decade. I will not allow myself to believe that scenario.

Well then you have been asleep for quite a while since OSU hasn't beaten Texas in a long time.

A-M
9/8/2009, 07:26 PM
Don't think OSU will beat Texas, but if we don't improve a whole lot, they sure as heck will have a shot at us, home or not home game.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/8/2009, 07:26 PM
I don't really understand pulling for orange aggy over anyone, really. It wouldn't be good for OU.

budbarrybob
9/8/2009, 07:41 PM

Every Dog has its day. Perhaps this yr OSwho will have theirs. Even so, We are OKLAHOMA.

budbarrybob
9/8/2009, 07:45 PM
I don't really understand pulling for orange aggy over anyone, really. It wouldn't be good for OU.

It did feel good to see them beat an ALMIGHT SEC team. And in the right circumstances, Cheering for OSU to beat a team that needs a loss to propel OU to the B12 CCG makes perfect sense.
:pop:

soonerinabilene
9/8/2009, 07:53 PM
Gundy will be able to find a way to coach them out of a win, just like he does every year against them.

9/8/2009, 08:02 PM
It did feel good to see them beat an ALMIGHT SEC team. And in the right circumstances, Cheering for OSU to beat a team that needs a loss to propel OU to the B12 CCG makes perfect sense.
:pop:Two things: 1)recruiting, especially in-state
2)Do you realize how much so many OSU fans hate OU?
I agree on your point about strength of schedule. 2 points to one, aggy winning evar is bad.

EstablishedSooner1967
9/8/2009, 08:04 PM
OU still has a good defense by the way! OU has 2 months to work on the offense. I would like a TX and OSU in this bad year.

Flying Scotsman
9/8/2009, 08:13 PM
How could anyone support Okie State...? or Texas.....Maybe when they play each other, they'll get stuck in a Time Paradigm Shift they can never get out of.....

soonerinabilene
9/8/2009, 08:22 PM
How could anyone support Okie State...? or Texas.....Maybe when they play each other, they'll get stuck in a Time Paradigm Shift they can never get out of.....

My hopes of the Rapture coming right at kickoff of SUC vs UT were in vain...

TXBOOMER
9/8/2009, 09:39 PM
If both of their QB's are healthy, I'll say texass will simply outscore them, similar to what we did to them last year.

stoopified
9/8/2009, 11:29 PM
I still ain't buying the Neon Orange Kool-aid.

9/8/2009, 11:40 PM
I still ain't buying the Neon Orange Kool-aid.Smells kinda like Halloween upchuck.

En_Fuego
9/9/2009, 12:21 AM
Gundy will be able to find a way to coach them out of a win, just like he does every year against them.

Right On !

A-M
9/9/2009, 12:45 PM
Remember me again, why does one team have to win? Why can't they both record a big fat L after their game? Oh year, I forgot, the rules say so. I don't like all these rules for this game, especially this one!

A Horn
9/9/2009, 01:01 PM
OSU plays us tough, so the possibility is there. Home game, night, on Halloween - going to be a very rowdy crowd and a team ready to set their mark (they already assume you guys are done and think that a win over Texas = running the table, by the way).

Not going to happen with what they showed against Georgia though. Georgia was hapless on offense, and I believe Texas' D is as good or better than what Georgia's highly touted squad showed in their first game, for sure.

goingoneight
9/9/2009, 01:12 PM
Remember me again, why does one team have to win? Why can't they both record a big fat L after their game? Oh year, I forgot, the rules say so. I don't like all these rules for this game, especially this one!

There is one rule to live by... If you wear orange, you're always a loser.