PDA

View Full Version : Something that I pointed out a while back

stoops the eternal pimp
9/7/2009, 12:34 AM
and LB74, you know more about this than I do..

I mentioned a while back that it takes an above average amount of discipline to be a lineman in this kind of offense because of the time spent in the stance, the way plays are called from the sideline and other things..and I think thats what we saw Saturday night...just undisciplined play

So we have players false starting and if you look on film..when they weren't false starting, the RG and RT actually would fire off the ball a 1/2 count late, I think because of all the false starts...there was times Landry had the ball in hand and was turning and those guys were just then getting up to block..

On the left side blitzes, it looked like TW had taken care of his assignment but it was a situation where the C usually points out where the blitz is coming from and the LG slides over, the C helps out....because it looked like the RG was not blocking anybody on those plays because the lack of communication..even though brody did an excellent job blocking, I don't recall him ever pointing anything out about what the D was doing with his body language..

JLEW1818
9/7/2009, 12:59 AM
so lots of film and work needed

stoops the eternal pimp
9/7/2009, 01:04 AM
something like that...You should definitely come to the ho down now

Crucifax Autumn
9/7/2009, 01:09 AM
Yuo guys are gonna be reviewing film and gameplanning at the hoedown?

En_Fuego
9/7/2009, 02:47 AM
I want to go to the Ho Down.

olevetonahill
9/7/2009, 03:38 AM
I want to go to the Ho Down.

Join up ;)