PDA

View Full Version : Sad! Sad! Sad!

CBUS_SOONER
9/6/2009, 09:34 PM
For what its worth... I feel terrible for the three guys who came back, especially two getting injured. Hopefully they will recover quickly and have a great yr. and make millions next yr. It is not all about $$$ though with these guys. They love competing and playin ball. As a former college bball player (only D3 though) I remember (like it was yesterday) removing my uniform for the final time. It was one of the worst days of my life... I am not saying the season is lost... I hope/believe we can win the rest of our games... I guess I am saying that last night I was thinking of the three that I have givin me a lot of great Saturday(hopefully many more) memories more than whether we won or lost the game. Thats all

Soonerus
9/6/2009, 09:36 PM
Agreed...

rainiersooner
9/6/2009, 09:39 PM
Nice post. I wallow as a fan and by Monday morning I move on (for the whole part). These guys build their lives around these things. Godspeed to 'em all.

CBUS_SOONER
9/6/2009, 09:42 PM
Maybe I shouldn't feel soooo bad since they will be making millions upon completion of their college careers... While I am making a teachers salary. Maybe they should pity me. lol

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 09:43 PM
Stuff like what we are seeing really hurts when your trying to keep guys from running off.

I sure hope all of them bOUnce back.

CBUS_SOONER
9/6/2009, 09:45 PM
Stuff like what we are seeing really hurts when your trying to keep guys from running off.

I sure hope all of them bOUnce back.

SOOOO tru

OUAlumni1990
9/6/2009, 09:49 PM
They will bounce back and do fine in the pros..