PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to OU's fans last night...

Soonerus
9/6/2009, 08:55 PM
...we showed up and were ready to own the stadium...one key ingredient was missing, OU's play on the field...

stoopified
9/6/2009, 08:58 PM
sad but true

okiewaker
9/6/2009, 09:02 PM
There was definitely alot of fans. I wished they could have been alittle louder during the game but oh well.

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 09:02 PM
To be honest Rus....

We were in a tight spot.

http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/touchstone_pictures/o_brother__where_art_thou_/_group_photos/george_clooney6.jpg

MamaMia
9/6/2009, 09:05 PM
There was definitely alot of fans. I wished they could have been alittle louder during the game but oh well.
Maybe it was best that they kept their thoughts quietly to themselves. :O

Soonerus
9/6/2009, 09:05 PM
I was walking to the game and a cop jokingly asked me, what's up is OU playing OU...I saw virtually no BYU fans before the game...nor did he, I guess...

OKLA21FAN
9/6/2009, 09:50 PM
I was walking to the game and a cop jokingly asked me, what's up is OU playing OU...I saw virtually no BYU fans before the game...nor did he, I guess...

i saw two before the game. Stopped by their car and told them 'welcome, and glad they were here'.

the handful of BYU fans in our section were great. Could take a little ribbing, and could dish it back in a fun/spirited way. I made sure after the game that any BYU fan I saw that I offered them kudos and congrats and that they deserved every bit of the enjoyment they were feeling.

Sorry I missed ya at Lot 14 Rus, I was there but never could break away from my clan to come see ya. Maybe next time we take the RV to LN this fall.

Soonerus
9/6/2009, 09:52 PM
Lot 14 was a really nice setup and it was all OU...the best part !!!

TXBOOMER
9/6/2009, 10:04 PM
I saw quite a few BYU fans before the game and during the game. I had never saw a BYU T-Shirt before yesterday. I sat in section 103 row 7. The stadium was very nice but the upper 2 levels toward the end zones are way to far from the field. I would much rather watch the game on tv than sit or stand up there.

JLEW1818
9/6/2009, 10:07 PM
yah, i was in tailgate section 13, facing 14

met some random sooners. they were cool

boomersooner28
9/6/2009, 10:08 PM
The wife and I got sat next to the Texas fan cheering for BYU as loud as he could. :O :rolleyes:

Why me?

Soonerus
9/6/2009, 10:23 PM
Lot 14 was literally all OU, and it was to be a mixed lot, if BYU had brought any RV's...