PDA

View Full Version : Was There A Game On Last Night ?

En_Fuego
9/6/2009, 07:21 PM
I had a dream that OU was playing in some billion dollar stadium. Everything was kind of blurry in this dream. I was watching it on TV and just caught fragments of the game because of thousands of TV commercials and penalties. I have been watching Sooner Football since 1968 and this game in my dream was the strangest games I have ever saw OU play. There was so much Coach and Player confusion that it was like nothing I have ever seen.

Im sure this was a nightmare because all of fans were going nuts after the game screaming for Stoops and his Staff to leave. I woke up after this dream soaked with sweat and realized that Oklahoma Football is not about 1 game or 1 QB or 1 Coach. It is about being part of something that gives you thrills, nervous moments, laughs, anger, depression, hope and satisfaction. A Football Team that was introduced to me by my Uncle back in 1968. Yesterday was what it was, and in my dream there was a new tomorrow. A new Saturday to hope for. And a promise of taking pride on something that can never be replaced in your life...........GO SOONERS

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 07:23 PM
Did you see the Sun today?

Curly Bill
9/6/2009, 07:33 PM
I got rained on today while mowing...

...that can't be a good sign.