PDA

View Full Version : No means no...I get it. But...

Okla-homey
9/6/2009, 05:35 PM
If you happen to be a ho, and you go to spend some "quality time" at some d00d's home, and he roughs you up...well, let's just say that's part of the cost of doing business.

See below story. "Tila Taquila" indeed. Oh, and don't GIS "Tila Tequila" at work or if there are kids around. :rolleyes:

(CNN) -- San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman was arrested early Sunday on suspicion of choking and restraining MTV reality show star Tila Tequila, police said.

Shawne Merriman is accused of restraining reality TV star Tila Tequlia as she tried to leave his home, police say.

Authorities responded to a disturbance call about 3:45 a.m. Sunday from a woman who said she had been choked and restrained by a male, the sheriff's department of San Diego County, California, said in a statement.

When police arrived, "the reporting party identified herself as Tila Nguyen, aka Tila Tequila, and her alleged assailant as Shawne Merriman," the statement said.

"Nguyen told deputies she had been choked and physically restrained by Merriman when she attempted to leave his residence," the statement said.

Nguyen signed a citizen's arrest at the scene, and Merriman was taken into custody on suspicion of battery and false imprisonment, according to the statement.

Nguyen was transported to a local hospital. Her condition was not immediately known.

As Tila Tequila, Nguyen starred on the MTV reality shows "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" in 2007 and "A Shot at Love 2 With Tila Tequila" in 2008.

On her Twitter account, Nguyen did not mention the incident but tweeted about going to meet Merriman on Saturday.

Merriman is entering his fifth year with the Chargers. The team begins its 2009 NFL regular-season campaign on September 14 in Oakland, California, for a game against the Raiders.

picasso
9/6/2009, 05:37 PM
I don't understand the attraction and attention that chick get's. I'd rather hump a pillow.

Okla-homey
9/6/2009, 06:17 PM
I don't understand the attraction and attention that chick get's. I'd rather hump a pillow.

Boys of Ol'Vet's vintage used to bar girls like her "LBFM's." ;)

....and maybe her fifteen minutes are up and she needs bucks, hence this first step in her cunning plan to extort $$$ from the guy. I'd be shocked if there isn't a civil suit to follow for assault and wrongful imprisonment.

Chuck Bao
9/6/2009, 08:15 PM
Homey, ask your blonde haired daughter. No means no. It doesn't matter where you are or who you are with or how you dress.

Okla-homey
9/6/2009, 08:22 PM
Homey, ask your blonde haired daughter. No means no. It doesn't matter where you are or who you are with or how you dress.

I did. And she said Tila had it coming. srsly.

See, that little girl was influenced by a decent, reasonable and practical mother who taught her if you choose to lay down with dogs, you have no right to cry about flea bites.

Or perhaps she was mindful of that ho who cried rape against the Duke lacrosse team.

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 08:23 PM
This won't end well.

Curly Bill
9/6/2009, 08:27 PM
This won't end well.

No it won't.

Okla-homey
9/6/2009, 08:29 PM
This won't end well.

There is a double standard. No matter how "enlightened" we as a society attempt to become, in the end, men are men and women are women. And adult women of sound-mind can't consent to do a midnight rendevous (a/k/a "Booty call) at a man's house and then cry foul.

Chuck Bao
9/6/2009, 08:37 PM
I did. And she said Tila had it coming. srsly.

See, that little girl was influenced by a decent, reasonable and practical mother who taught her if you choose to lay down with dogs, you have no right to cry about flea bites.

Or perhaps she was mindful of that ho who cried rape against the Duke lacrosse team.

That is most definitely good advice and your daughter was raised well.

On the other hand, there are a lot of snakes in grass and it is not easy to judge others for being naive and trusting.

I was just having this conversation with a friend who's niece unfortunately gets her head turned around by a bit of flattery and attention.

Okla-homey
9/6/2009, 08:44 PM
That is most definitely good advice and your daughter was raised well.

On the other hand, there are a lot of snakes in grass and it is not easy to judge others for being naive and trusting.

I was just having this conversation with a friend who's niece unfortunately gets her head turned around by a bit of flattery and attention.

Chuck,

I realize you live overseas and may not have ever caught an episode of Tila Tequila on MTV. Mind you, I'm no regular watcher, but sometime when channel-surfing, you'll pass through there, see it, then you can't turn away...rather like being mezmerized when observing two trains headed towards each other on the same track. ;)

That young woman has made a career out of being a sperm bank for minor celebrities.

Chuck Bao
9/6/2009, 09:03 PM
Homey,

I have never seen Tila Tequila on TV and have no clue who she is. I still think a woman has the right to say no at any time regardless of her past sperm bankability with minor celebrities. Ewwww. I can't believe that I posted that.

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 09:19 PM
There is a double standard. No matter how "enlightened" we as a society attempt to become, in the end, men are men and women are women. And adult women of sound-mind can't consent to do a midnight rendevous (a/k/a "Booty call) at a man's house and then cry foul.

Wonder who Mike Tyson's last date was?

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop::pop:

CK Sooner
9/6/2009, 09:36 PM
Exactly, it sounded like a late night booty call and she ended up not wanting to give it up and he got pissed.

Been there done that.

;)

Crucifax Autumn
9/7/2009, 01:32 AM
You've showed up for a booty call and refused to give it up?

Chuck Bao
9/7/2009, 03:24 AM
Okay, CK, we are not going go judge you for not giving it up. You can relax.

You are a nice man.

We can agree that nice is not giving up the booty.

Frozen Sooner
9/7/2009, 03:28 AM
I can see the argument that if you go to a guy's house late and refuse to give it up he'll probably be upset.

I don't see the argument where a guy who's upset-particularly a guy as massive as Shawne Merriman-gets to choke a woman.

Count this as one Charger fan who hopes this guy is off the team. Should have been off when he tested positive for PEDs.

olevetonahill
9/7/2009, 04:30 AM
I have NO idea who this bitch is Nor do I care
I wanta hear more about CK going on Booty Call and Not giving it up then getin Choked the **** out :eek:

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/7/2009, 04:35 AM
The cops said she had absolutely no signs of assualt. I may be wrong but a guy of Merriman's size would probably make some obvious damage

Curly Bill
9/7/2009, 12:14 PM
Yup, the news I heard said she was intoxicated, and that the exam at the hospital showed no signs that she had been restrained.

CK Sooner
9/7/2009, 12:16 PM
Its the other way around for me.

:mad: :D

Turd_Ferguson
9/7/2009, 12:16 PM
They should fine the **** outta her along with some pokey time.

Curly Bill
9/7/2009, 12:23 PM
They should fine the **** outta her along with some pokey time.

Heh, you said pokey time. :D

badger
9/7/2009, 12:37 PM
I was thinking when I read the original post that Shawne better have his lawyer come up with a good excuse for trying to keep her at his house... and he did. (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2009/09/shawne-merrimans-lawyer-lb-was-seeking-ride-for-extremely-intoxicated-tila-tequila/1)

As someone who's had to take away the keys from a drunkie before, I can tell you that these people are very, very unreasonable when you prevent them from doing something they want to do. Regardless of what they're like when they're sober, they're completely different when incredibly intoxicated.

Frozen Sooner
9/7/2009, 01:52 PM
Yup, the news I heard said she was intoxicated, and that the exam at the hospital showed no signs that she had been restrained.

Well, in that case, OK.

I still think he should be out of the league for the PED issue.

Salt City Sooner
9/7/2009, 02:22 PM
Well, in that case, OK.

I still think he should be out of the league for the PED issue.
Couldn't disagree more. Of course, the fact that I've got the San Diego D in both of my fantasy leagues might have something to do with it. :D

SanJoaquinSooner
9/7/2009, 03:37 PM
If you happen to be a ho, and you go to spend some "quality time" at some d00d's home, and he roughs you up...well, let's just say that's part of the cost of doing business.

If you happen to be a celebrity dood, and you spend some "quality time" with some ho, and she cries foul...well, let's just say that's part of the cost of doing stupid business.

Turd_Ferguson
9/7/2009, 03:51 PM
If you happen to be a celebrity dood, and you spend some "quality time" with some ho, and she cries foul...well, let's just say that's part of the cost of doing stupid business.Look like it was two celebrity's that's in all this. Read the story dood.

SanJoaquinSooner
9/7/2009, 04:53 PM
Look like it was two celebrity's that's in all this. Read the story dood.

don't miss my point. if she deserves what she got , then maybe so does he. they're both lacking good judgement.

VeeJay
9/7/2009, 05:36 PM
Worst.
MTV Whore.
Ever.

Okla-homey
9/7/2009, 05:51 PM
If you happen to be a celebrity dood, and you spend some "quality time" with some ho, and she cries foul...well, let's just say that's part of the cost of doing stupid business.

Fair enough. There has never been a career ruined by a male celeb keeping it zipped up. Well, except for the occasional male monarch who didn't produce an heir because he was disinterested in girls.

Chuck Bao
9/7/2009, 06:26 PM
Fair enough. There has never been a career ruined by a male celeb keeping it zipped up. Well, except for the occasional male monarch who didn't produce an heir because he was disinterested in girls.

Fine. Just take a shot at gay monarchs, why don't you. Just use a bit of aggie tech and artificial insemination and royal babies are made with the grace of God and devine ruling right. Better than a red hot poker up the ole royal right ***, I think.

On a side note, why didn't this MTV wanna-be star just call a taxi if she was so drunk.

Okay, I'm comiing around to your line of thinking on this one.

Boarder
9/7/2009, 09:34 PM
don't miss my point. if she deserves what she got , then maybe so does he. they're both lacking good judgement.
Even though they supposedly have all kinds of fantastic cremes and ointments, he'll be paying for this for a while.

John Kochtoston
9/7/2009, 11:17 PM
This thread has given me a great idea for a new cocktail. The "Domestic Disturbance." HGH and Jose Cuervo.

OKC-SLC
9/7/2009, 11:32 PM
So basically CK showed up at Homey's house, didn't give it up, Homey's blonde daughter choked CK, Chuck was pissed, and Froze is just a caveman and is frightened by our technologies and courtside seats to Lakers games.

Got it.

Salt City Sooner
9/8/2009, 11:18 AM
Club owner says she's lying:

The owner of the nightclub where Shawne Merriman spent time with TV personality Tila Tequila on Saturday has refuted her claim that she was not drinking prior to the arrest of the Chargers lineback Sunday morning.

Tequila said on Twitter that she was allergic to alcohol and is unable to drink.

James Brennan, the owner of the Stingaree nightclub, said several of his employees told him she drank several shots of tequila and sipped a bottle of vodka.

"She wasn't like falling down or anything of that nature, but she was visibly intoxicated," Brennan told the AP.

"It sounds like she's allergic to the truth."

Merriman has denied assaulting Tequila and said he was trying to help her get home safely before police arrested him on Sunday.

He practiced with the Chargers on Monday and reiterated his innocence afterward. -- Sean Leahy

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2009/09/nightclub-owner-tila-tequila-lying-about-not-drinking-on-saturday/1

yermom
9/8/2009, 03:56 PM
she self-applies the name "Tequila" and then says she's allergic to alcohol?

i haven't watched much of her retarded show, but i'd be willing to wager she's been taped drinking on it