PDA

View Full Version : Step away from the ledge people

SoonerFah
9/6/2009, 05:11 PM
Last night sucked, and we once again have given the nation something to bash us for, but the truth is that games like this happen.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but 18 to 22 year old boys have issues with consistency. OU played a pretty good veteran team last night that played hard for 4 quarters, and deserved the win. You can either dwell on it, and let it ruin college football for you, or you can move on and cheer for the Sooners to bounce back and have a great year despite a setback.

As Bob Stoops said his first day here, No Excuses. It's time to get better.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I know what I am going to do.

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 05:13 PM
Thanks for pulling me back in....I almost jumped. :D

doIMMfb47s4

JLEW1818
9/6/2009, 05:14 PM
I'm dwelling for the rest of the day... ended up getting too hammered at the hotel last night to get my dwelling that i deserve

meoveryouxinfinity
9/6/2009, 05:19 PM
The bright side is we don't have to wait 8 months for redemption. We get it next week. And the next and the next.

okiewaker
9/6/2009, 05:20 PM
I got pretty crosseyed myself at sherlocks after the game. I'm glad there wasn't a ledge close by because i probably would have accidently fallen off.

MyT Oklahoma
9/6/2009, 05:22 PM
The only ledges that I would be worried about would be the ones next to the OU coach's rooms.

Just kidding.

85sooners
9/6/2009, 05:26 PM
:eek:

stoopified
9/6/2009, 06:17 PM
I did jump but escaped without a scratch,dammit.They just don't make 3 story buildings like they used to build them. :)

OUHOMER
9/6/2009, 06:42 PM
I got pretty crosseyed myself at sherlocks after the game. I'm glad there wasn't a ledge close by because i probably would have accidently fallen off.

we had a guy up in the nose bleed section who almost fell. he about took the lady in front of him over the edge.:eek:

A-M
9/6/2009, 06:43 PM
Last night sucked, and we once again have given the nation something to bash us for, but the truth is that games like this happen.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but 18 to 22 year old boys have issues with consistency. OU played a pretty good veteran team last night that played hard for 4 quarters, and deserved the win. You can either dwell on it, and let it ruin college football for you, or you can move on and cheer for the Sooners to bounce back and have a great year despite a setback.

As Bob Stoops said his first day here, No Excuses. It's time to get better.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I know what I am going to do.

I'm not about to go over the ledge, but I do allow myself 24 hours with the black on and to be depressed. So, I figure that in about 3 and 1/2 hours I will be in much better shape.:D

Leroy Lizard
9/6/2009, 06:48 PM
I almost turned on the ledge jump on my Wii. I said, almost.