PDA

View Full Version : Sorry guys. My bad.

GottaHavePride
9/6/2009, 12:54 PM
So, for the last decade or so I get a new gameday shirt to wear to the games that season. Works pretty well, except we've been losing those bowl games recently. So I decide screw that! I'm not buying a new gameday shirt this season. I'm going to wear one I got for FREE. AT THE STADIUM!

I mean, as gameday mojo shirts go, that should be about as good as getting peed on by the Pope. If that isn't Holy Water, I don't know what is.

Anyway, that idea apparently just got off the failboat from China. So, I'm going out to get me a new gameday shirt this afternoon.

Curly Bill
9/6/2009, 01:01 PM
Unless you were also calling the offensive plays I'm gonna give ya a pass on the shirt thing. ;) :D

yermom
9/6/2009, 01:17 PM
i bought a new Crimson Coaches' Polo for this season, now it's 0-1

i retired the yermom jersey. of course, it had started its career with the TCU loss anyway, then bookended with the Florida loss, 42-12

SokClari
9/6/2009, 01:44 PM
Actually guys, I should be the one apologizing.. I've been out of the country since 2007 and just got back a few months ago. The last four games I've been able to watch live were against: BYU, Florida, West Virginia, and Boise State. I sincerely apologize to all the Sooner faithful for my bad mojo or whatever it is