PDA

View Full Version : Season is not lost for the Sooners

TDArkansasOhMy
9/6/2009, 12:18 PM
Guys and Gals. I know this won't reduce the disappointment and pain of yesterdays opening loss to BYU. But take it from someone who has felt the pain of a shaky season opener.
In 2006 Arkansas open the season at home against Southern Cal. Unlike yall's game yesterday, SC spanked us. But something happened in the locker room that turned that season around, the Hogs became a team. Winning the next 10 games.
Again, unlike you. we had Houston Nutt for a coach and as we got closer to a championship, he coached not to loss. And that's what happen. Loss to Florida in the SEC Championship game, then our post season game tp Wisconsin in the Citrus Bowl.
Coming from a Arkansan it ain't easy. But keep your heads up. It ain't over.

WPS

Scotty
9/6/2009, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the support, but most people around here would consider a bowl equivalent to the citrus bowl as a loss.

Jus sayin.

TDArkansasOhMy
9/6/2009, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the support, but most people around here would consider a bowl equivalent to the citrus bowl as a loss.

Jus sayin.

Sorry I tried to put a band-aid on the wound with Dr. Feel Good on the job.

Okie35
9/6/2009, 05:48 PM

Jus sayin.

Yeaaaa but you know what you still have to look on the bright side. Its an early loss(BCS wise) and we still have that 4th Big 12 ship in a row to shoot for.

LawtonBoy74
9/6/2009, 05:52 PM
Yea, In reality it was a good loss..:confusing: It was early and a non conference loss to a good Non Big 12 opponent

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 06:03 PM

Jus sayin.

Scotty. I think if you look past the Citrus Bowl thing and they had won 11 in a row...you might see what he was talking about?

Maybe a glimmer?

soonermix
9/6/2009, 07:35 PM
if we play any more games like we did last night i would love to make it to the citrus bowl

LawtonBoy74
9/6/2009, 07:37 PM
Any bowl for that matter lol