PDA

View Full Version : The Official OU Fan Bashing Thread!!!

adoniijahsooner
9/6/2009, 11:33 AM
They performed about as bad as Kevin Wilson. If their pride isnt hurt in the second quarter, we may have a chance to pull off the victory. If players, coaches, schmitty, and the horsepigs are open for attack, then why not the fans? They suck.:D

rainiersooner
9/6/2009, 11:37 AM
I put in a lot of work over the off season. I studied the fundamentals. A Gap, Bubble Block, etc. Obviously, it was for naught as I still could not figure out what the F*CK happened yesterday. I also blame myself. :)

adoniijahsooner
9/6/2009, 11:38 AM
They took alot of plays off last night, and when they arrived home, they jumped on soonerfans to type their complaints to make the atmosphere more negative.

adoniijahsooner
9/6/2009, 11:39 AM
I put in a lot of work over the off season. I studied the fundamentals. A Gap, Bubble Block, etc. Obviously, it was for naught as I still could not figure out what the F*CK happened yesterday. I also blame myself. :)

I sunshine pumped all preseason, maybe i was responsible for the team feeling they were better than they were.:)

OKC-SLC
9/6/2009, 11:41 AM
yep; my bad. It was my false starts, holding, dropped passes, inability to come up with a way to cover the soft middle on third and medium, and failure to pick up high-school level blitz packages.

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 11:42 AM
They performed about as bad as Kevin Wilson. If their pride isnt hurt in the second quarter, we may have a chance to pull off the victory. If players, coaches, schmitty, and the horsepigs are open for attack, then why not the fans? They suck.:D

Why aren't you negging yourself? :D :pop:

adoniijahsooner
9/6/2009, 11:45 AM
Why aren't you negging yourself? :D :pop:

I will not take personal responsibility, it a popular calling card for a fan.

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 11:49 AM
I will not take personal responsibility, it a popular calling card for a fan.

:D

FtwTxSooner
9/6/2009, 12:21 PM
I dropped 40 pounds since the end of last season. I'm in the best physical shape in quite some time. Though, mentally, my head just wasn't in the game. I was completely distracted, couldn't focus. While trying to search in vain on how many timeouts that were left, I failed to make enough noise on a critical 3rd down. I'm sorry, I screwed up.

RedstickSooner
9/6/2009, 12:42 PM
Man, I'll get negged for this -- but that was a home game for us, basically, yet our offense had a lot of trouble hearing plays at the line in those early drives.

We could use some more noise discipline, guys. Yell at their offense. Whisper around ours, y'know?