PDA

View Full Version : Coleby Clawson's age

Yankeeracers
9/6/2009, 09:44 AM
This isn't a whine post I'm an OU fan which means I have class. My question only is how old is Coleby Clawson? He had a mission, went to JC, and then transfered to BYU. I do know that most BYU players are older but this one sounds like a collegiate vet. I do think it was a clean hit in case there were questions. Anyone who can find that out.

Yankeeracers
9/6/2009, 01:20 PM
I know I'm responding to my own post, but I now defy anyone to find it.

Sirus
9/6/2009, 02:50 PM
I guess they want that to remain a secret because I found his profile minus the age stat: http://www.byucougars.com/Profile.jsp?ID=6358

But it does provide a nice pic for me to print out and paste onto my dart board

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 02:54 PM
Maybe The Birthers can uncover the conspiracy?

Yankeeracers
9/6/2009, 08:27 PM
I don't intend to start a conspiracy it's just strange to me. I do attribute a green o-line and a older more mature BYU to this loss. I feel the need to also clarify I don't think their cheating I just find it odd and have for a long time.

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 08:33 PM
As a Student Athlete I believe you must register and go through some some background stuff.

They're not gonna give you a Scholly without making sure your not qualified in 99.9% of all cases is my guess.

If your to old...they won't let you play.

I'd say if it was really bugging you and was worth the dough to you...you could get someone to dig up where he was born and raised and find out.

TXBOOMER
9/6/2009, 08:36 PM
Chris Weinkie was like 28 when we played FSU.

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 08:38 PM
Chris Weinkie was like 28 when we played FSU.

AND WE BEAT HIS *** ! ! !

Just thought I'd throw that in. :D

JLEW1818
9/6/2009, 08:39 PM
who missed the block.. i don't wanna look

soonerloyal
9/6/2009, 08:44 PM
Oh, for Gawd's sake. It was a clean tackle.

DEAL. AND. MOVE. ON.

:mad:

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 08:51 PM
Wonder what kind of tackle Sam is gonna be using this week?

http://www.fishing-tackle.us/tackle-box-636.jpg

Okla-homey
9/6/2009, 08:52 PM
I know I'm responding to my own post, but I now defy anyone to find it.

Who cares how old the guy is? This isn't high school. I don't even think there is an NCAA upper age limit. There are military veterans playing D-1 football in several programs right now. Tulsa has a guy who is almost 30 as I recall. He's an ex-Ranger and a stone cold stud.

Harry Beanbag
9/6/2009, 08:53 PM
This thread is retarded.

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 08:55 PM
This thread is retarded.

It's not nice to talk like that...ummmm huh.

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pranks/images/sling/slingblade-001.jpg

Yankeeracers
9/6/2009, 09:09 PM
God forbid anyone ask a question. I never made any inclination that their was anything unfair. I apologize my next post will be, 10 Things OU Should Work on For Next Week! Because posts on this board are so insightful. What a bunch of jackasses.

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 09:11 PM
Farkle anyone?

Soonerus
9/6/2009, 09:16 PM
God forbid anyone ask a question. I never made any inclination that their was anything unfair. I apologize my next post will be, 10 Things OU Should Work on For Next Week! Because posts on this board are so insightful. What a bunch of jackasses.

Good bye....

Yankeeracers
9/6/2009, 09:18 PM
My life will be so strained without this knowledge bank.

Curly Bill
9/6/2009, 09:20 PM
My life will be so strained without this knowledge bank.

You have to have a special password to get into the knowledge bank here. I guess you didn't get it huh?

royalfan5
9/6/2009, 09:25 PM
One of NU reserve D-Ends is a 27 year old ex-Navy Seal. So we're set if anybody puts their QB on a literal island.

Yankeeracers
9/6/2009, 09:30 PM
I attempted to ask a question in a forum. I thought maybe a respectful response would be countered. I was met with smarmy quips. If one of these brainy wizards holds the password you have a hopeless time at intelligent discussion.

royalfan5
9/6/2009, 09:31 PM
I attempted to ask a question in a forum. I thought maybe a respectful response would be countered. I was met with smarmy quips. If one of these brainy wizards holds the password you have a hopeless time at intelligent discussion.

If you don't want smart-*** answers, use the google.

Yankeeracers
9/6/2009, 09:33 PM
Duly noted.

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 09:38 PM
Speaking of strainers....checkout my new Elvis Strainer.

http://www.shopatmoxie.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/elvisstrain450.jpg

SoonerCoug
9/6/2009, 09:44 PM
If going on a mission were an advantage, then schools like USC, Oregon, and Tennessee wouldn't go out of their way to prevent their Mormon players from going on a mission.

BYU fans know that a mission is a usually a disadvantage. Only two BYU QBs have taken snaps in the NFL after serving a mission. Of Jim McMahon, Ty Detmer, Robbie Bosco, Steve Young, Marc Wilson, Gifford Nielson--not one of them served a mission. Only John Beck and Brandon Doman served missions, and they both struggled in the NFL (although Beck is doing better now).

On BYU message boards, many fans celebrate when a player chooses not to go on a mission because we know what a huge disadvantage it is. For example, many BYU fans are elated that Jake Heaps (the next BYU QB and scout.com's overall #1 recruit) has implied that he might not serve a mission. I would argue that a mission is only an advantage for O-lineman.

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 09:57 PM
So...in a nutshell....

k55NuWQCh78

unbiasedtruth
9/7/2009, 04:12 AM
who missed the block.. i don't wanna look

trent williams.... you know the right tackle moved to the left to protect Sam's blindside. it was on a blitz.....

Gandalf_The_Grey
9/7/2009, 04:24 AM
Technically Trent was blocking someone, it was the right side of the line that was blocking air...