PDA

View Full Version : Just curious...

SUPERFAN
9/6/2009, 09:36 AM
....what everyone's thoughts are on the remainder of the schedule? I'd be interested in reading what you think the rest of the season holds record-wise. Maybe with Bradford and also without Bradford (if he is unable to return 2-6 weeks)....

CK Sooner
9/6/2009, 09:40 AM
Without Bradford we will lose to Miami, Texas and Oklahoma State.

the_ouskull
9/6/2009, 09:51 AM
With Bradford, if the rest of the team accompanies him in a fashion similar to the one in which they joined him yesterday, we lose Tejas, and our bowl, same as every year.

the_ouskull

I Am Right
9/6/2009, 09:54 AM
....what everyone's thoughts are on the remainder of the schedule? I'd be interested in reading what you think the rest of the season holds record-wise. Maybe with Bradford and also without Bradford (if he is unable to return 2-6 weeks)....

We will lose 1-at Lubbock, 2-at Lawrence 3-at Lincoln 4-Cotton bowl 5-Miami
and to 6- osu at home

IronHorseSooner
9/6/2009, 09:55 AM
Without Bradford we will lose to Miami, Texas and Oklahoma State.

At KU, Nebbish, and Tech won't be cakewalks.

CK Sooner
9/6/2009, 09:56 AM
We will lose 1-at Lubbock, 2-at Lawrence 3-at Lincoln 4-Cotton bowl 5-Miami
and to 6- osu at home

The Tech quarterback will be a little bit better than Landry, but I think Landry's supporting cast will out way the difference.

delhalew
9/6/2009, 09:57 AM
Every game is dangerous if our play resembles last nights disaster.

Blues1
9/6/2009, 10:11 AM
Unless this Whole team Really Comes together....?
The way I see it ---
We go 8 and 4 IF we are " Lucky " --- And Hopefully win a Bowl Game - IF Not ~~ then a 8 and 5 Season or Worse....Unless Landry or Allen really step up ...?? - It Could be a Very Long Season....Right Now I wonder IF we can Beat Baylor or Tulsa...??

OKC-SLC
9/6/2009, 10:33 AM
We played poorly on offense before Sam went out. I don't care who you put out there if you can't run block or pass block or not false start or not hold.

By the way, recall that O-line guys often get called for holding when they're beaten.

landrun
9/6/2009, 10:34 AM
I think (hope) Landry can hold his own.
It is the Oline that I'm worried about. They played like they were all freshmen. The worst offenders was a Junior and a Senior. And highly ranked recruits at that. How can these guys be in the system for 3 to 4 years and get confused on who to block... or that they're supposed to move after the ball is snapped.

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 10:41 AM
Unless this Whole team Really Comes together....?
The way I see it ---
We go 8 and 4 IF we are " Lucky " --- And Hopefully win a Bowl Game - IF Not ~~ then a 8 and 5 Season or Worse....Unless Landry or Allen really step up ...?? - It Could be a Very Long Season....Right Now I wonder IF we can Beat Baylor or Tulsa...??

Maybe. I just think Idaho St is going to change things up a bit and make us a stronger Team.

Going into this one...you knew we'd lean on Sam. Expectations were high on him producing yards and touchdowns. Now we change it up a bit until he's back and other players get a chance to step up.

I hated losing...but I see some positives.

sooner13f
9/6/2009, 10:50 AM
Maybe. I just think Idaho St is going to change things up a bit and make us a stronger Team.

Going into this one...you knew we'd lean on Sam. Expectations were high on him producing yards and touchdowns. Now we change it up a bit until he's back and other players get a chance to step up.

I hated losing...but I see some positives.

This is great point. They now know they have to run the ball to win. This Oline is going to have to grow a pair and get nasty. We went through this a few years ago and the offense slowed down and learned how to block "old fashioned like"