PDA

View Full Version : JMHO ~ But ~ Drew Allen Get Ready

Blues1
9/6/2009, 08:48 AM
JMHO ~ But ~ Drew Allen Get Ready

I've only seen his High School High Lights, But from what I have seen looks like this young man could be a Winner..

Hoping for the Best for Sam, but IF he's 100% ready to play by RRS I will be Surprised - L. Jones just looked a "Little Lost" last night..But what do I know....?

Still R'

CK Sooner
9/6/2009, 08:51 AM
I think the coaches put him in because his experience which makes sense, but I think that Drew Allen is right up there with Landry skill wise.

We do have a quarterback named John Nimmo on our team that has been with us for a long time. Remember he played a Tim Tebow clone before we played Florida? He has looked really good in the spring games, but the coaches must not like him I guess.

adoniijahsooner
9/6/2009, 10:15 AM
I think the coaches put him in because his experience which makes sense, but I think that Drew Allen is right up there with Landry skill wise.

We do have a quarterback named John Nimmo on our team that has been with us for a long time. Remember he played a Tim Tebow clone before we played Florida? He has looked really good in the spring games, but the coaches must not like him I guess.

What do they know?

My Opinion Matters
9/6/2009, 11:12 AM
What the hell are you fools talking about? Drew Allen? John Nimmo???? Landry Jones looked fine. He's the least of our concerns right now.

sooner ngintunr
9/6/2009, 11:16 AM
2nd.
The least of our concerns.