9/6/2009, 03:17 AM
TIME OUT!!!!

that is all.

OKC-SLC
9/6/2009, 09:31 AM
word.

btk108
9/6/2009, 09:33 AM
According to Blevins.....Kevin Wilson thought they would reset the clock to 40..they didn't, he missed it and didn't call time out. Any high schools looking for a coach out there?

IronHorseSooner
9/6/2009, 09:35 AM
That's just dumb! What kind of excuse was that?

btk108
9/6/2009, 09:38 AM
That's just dumb! What kind of excuse was that?

Exactly....an excuse......for not knowing what the hell is going on during the game?...I didn't go...was there a vendor on the sideline selling ice cream...or were the DC Cheerleaders signing autographs?...Where the hell was he?

the_ouskull
9/6/2009, 10:03 AM
If I have time to yell "time out" at the screen for the entire length of the play clock, up until the snap of the ball, I think that our defense coaches had time to blow the whistle. At least, I WANT to think that, but since I have no evidence of this, I can't fully believe it.

the_ouskull

Sirus
9/6/2009, 12:38 PM
And they make big money to do the little things like this.:mad:

RedstickSooner
9/6/2009, 12:40 PM
I think this is a spot where our "hurry up then check the play at the line" offense really cripples us. The best call when you want to do the QB sneak is to rush to the line, and just do it, before defenders can really set themselves.

Not only did we not run up to the line and get that play in before they were set -- we couldn't even beat the play clock. I'd like to be more bitter, but it seemed like we were in our normal mode of run up, set, stand up look to the sideline... Which isn't what you need at that moment.

PLaw
9/6/2009, 02:06 PM
I think this is a spot where our "hurry up then check the play at the line" offense really cripples us. The best call when you want to do the QB sneak is to rush to the line, and just do it, before defenders can really set themselves.

Not only did we not run up to the line and get that play in before they were set -- we couldn't even beat the play clock. I'd like to be more bitter, but it seemed like we were in our normal mode of run up, set, stand up look to the sideline... Which isn't what you need at that moment.

BINGO!! We have a winner!! If we had just run the play we would probably be working on No. 9 and be 1-0 today.

BOOMER

tulsaoilerfan
9/6/2009, 02:10 PM
According to Blevins.....Kevin Wilson thought they would reset the clock to 40..they didn't, he missed it and didn't call time out. Any high schools looking for a coach out there?

This is on Stoops as much as Wilson; what the **** was he doing during this cluster**** of a series?