PDA

View Full Version : so, the way i see it...

yermom
9/5/2009, 11:51 PM
this just means we probably have to beat Texas to make the BCS Championship game this year :D

still lots of football to be played. all of a sudden our back to back Hurricane games look kinda scary

Crucifax Autumn
9/5/2009, 11:55 PM
Yep. Spek!

MacPhatDaddy
9/6/2009, 12:07 AM
The way I see it OU has serious problems across the board in regards to coaching and player toughness. OU students, fans, and alumni have nothing to be proud of tonight.

delhalew
9/6/2009, 12:11 AM
this just means we probably have to beat Texas to make the BCS Championship game this year :D

still lots of football to be played. all of a sudden our back to back Hurricane games look kinda scary

I agree. We could turn this into a great story of a season. That said, even Tulsa scares me now.

Petro-Sooner
9/6/2009, 12:12 AM
I'm OUT. That was pathetic. Say what you will.

BoulderSooner79
9/6/2009, 12:16 AM
The way I see it OU has serious problems across the board in regards to coaching and player toughness. OU students, fans, and alumni have nothing to be proud of tonight.

You are wrong, fair-weather breath. Gerald McCoy's play by itself was worthy of pride. There are other examples, but I doubt you would care.

En_Fuego
9/6/2009, 12:56 AM
I love the Sooners, in victory or defeat. Dont even think about them playing in a BCS game right now. It would be a complete embarassment.

Boomer.....
9/6/2009, 08:23 PM
I think this loss doesn't really hurt our chances. If we can get Sam and Gresham back by Miami and win out then we are still in great shape. Just have to win.

CBUS_SOONER
9/6/2009, 08:34 PM
You are wrong, fair-weather breath. Gerald McCoy's play by itself was worthy of pride. There are other examples, but I doubt you would care.

Agree 100% If he plays like that all yr., he may be the first pick in the draft

StoopTroup
9/6/2009, 08:43 PM
We are going to have back to back feline mascots and then back to back hurricanes...wow.

All that is followed by a Dancing Bear, an old cow, a parrot, another type of domesticated house cat, an ear of corn, Lassie, a pirate and a really funny looking security guard in a road crew vest.

Amazing!