PDA

View Full Version : Bright side

Leroy Lizard
9/5/2009, 09:29 PM
If we were going to lose a game, this one was definitely the one. Top-20 team, on the road, first game of the season, missing important starters, lost by only one point... it could be worse.

Let's put the game behind us and look ahead. Dwelling on it ain't going to do any good. And besides, it isn't like WE were out there playing.

If you have made Aggie lives miserable in the past, you will pay for that come Tuesday. Sorry, nothing anyone in here can do for you.

Sooner5030
9/5/2009, 09:33 PM
Maybe if we got beat by a better team and needed to improve.

BYU wanted it more and played to win.

We played to......establish a new OL, tempo, break in a new QB....blah blah blah.

Curly Bill
9/5/2009, 09:33 PM
Losing is one thing. Looking as bad as we did in doing so is what concerns me.

General Applewhite
9/5/2009, 10:08 PM
BYU didn't look that great.....but they won.

soonervet
9/5/2009, 10:25 PM
Thats the scary thing.....BYU didnt look that good, and they won. I figured that our staff would consider that BYU isnt your typical opener and run three plays the whole game. When are we going to quit running such vanilla schemes. Why hold out on the playcalling, most of our skill guys should know these plays. I dont understans why we hold out on the playcalling, as if we are going to tip our hands later......do we not think that teams look at old film?

budbarrybob
9/5/2009, 10:31 PM
On the bright side... Our special teams looked good! Unfortunately, we're gonna need them...