PDA

View Full Version : Unga is out

SoonerCoug
9/5/2009, 02:01 PM
Rumors are that Unga is not going to play today. Losing Unga is the worst possible thing that could happen to BYU today.

Crucifax Autumn
9/5/2009, 02:02 PM
So does that mean that if we win you guys will use that as an excuse the way BYU fans were saying we'd do if we lost without Gresham?

StoopTroup
9/5/2009, 02:03 PM
Losing Unga is the worst possible thing that could happen to BYU today.

Well...that and actually deciding to take the field. :pop:

SoonerCoug
9/5/2009, 02:05 PM
So does that mean that if we win you guys will use that as an excuse the way BYU fans were saying we'd do if we lost without Gresham?

The vast majority of BYU fans do not expect to win this game. Besides a loss, the only thing we can count on is for Sooner fans to continuing behaving without class.

Crucifax Autumn
9/5/2009, 02:06 PM
I'm just pointing out the BS we heard when Gresh got hurt. Many BYU fans were all pizzed saying we'd use that as an excuse. They said it, not me. I just asked a question.

Scott D
9/5/2009, 02:07 PM
lol at anyone basing an entire fanbase on message board comments.

that's almost as bad as anyone taking mtv's reality shows seriously.

StoopTroup
9/5/2009, 02:09 PM
Besides a loss, the only thing we can count on is for Sooner fans to continuing behaving without class.

Was that a requirement for you to come here?

I think not.

fadada1
9/5/2009, 02:10 PM
The vast majority of BYU fans do not expect to win this game. Besides a loss, the only thing we can count on is for Sooner fans to continuing behaving without class.

we aim to please.

StoopTroup
9/5/2009, 02:12 PM
I think you'll also see the class thing kick in when one of our fans get out of hand on one of your boards.

Just sayin....

We're just here having a little fun with you guys.

fadada1
9/5/2009, 02:15 PM
oh, and next time byu plays colorado, remember how "unclassy" we OU fans can be. we'll look like a bunch of mormons on a bus trip to the hill cumorah pagent.;)

Mark_in_Tulsa
9/5/2009, 02:20 PM
Who the heck is Unga? Is that Mongo's brother?

Crucifax Autumn
9/5/2009, 02:21 PM
I don't understand what is classless about asking a question so closely related to things I heard from BYU fans. Seemed like fair game.

SoonerCoug
9/5/2009, 02:21 PM
oh, and next time byu plays colorado, remember how "unclassy" we OU fans can be. we'll look like a bunch of mormons on a bus trip to the hill cumorah pagent.;)

I think you folks are about on par with Wyoming Cowboys fans.

fadada1
9/5/2009, 02:24 PM

"There was one?"

Crucifax Autumn
9/5/2009, 02:24 PM
I think you have a major chip on your shoulder and take things far too seriously.

Now...Can you answer my question?

KC//CRIMSON
9/5/2009, 02:29 PM

What? They play football in Wyoming?

Crucifax Autumn
9/5/2009, 02:31 PM
Well, that's what they call the "cowboy lovin" these days.

delhalew
9/5/2009, 02:32 PM
As big of a doushtard as you are...let me say I'm sorry about Unga.

Crucifax Autumn
9/5/2009, 02:33 PM
I have all the sympathy in the world for players. I asked a fan related question though....

and....

*crickets chirping*

Mark_in_Tulsa
9/5/2009, 02:34 PM

Dude we are getting ready to go to war. We are enemies right now. We aren't suppose to be holding hands and singing folk songs and picking out curtains together.

After today stick around and you will be accepted as a friend to the board.
(unless we lose and then we will rape and pillage Utah)

StoopTroup
9/5/2009, 02:36 PM

I've got you down as some Message Board Troll that goes around trying to upset opposing fans.

Definitely not a Practicing Mormon.

Crucifax Autumn
9/5/2009, 02:36 PM
Dude we are getting ready to go to war. We are enemies right now. We aren't suppose to be holding hands and singing folk songs and picking out curtains together.

After today stick around and you will be accepted as a friend to the board.
(unless we lose and then we will rape and pillage Utah)

Coug's idea of football smack:

yLTw_ouiLCQ

o0Dan0o
9/5/2009, 02:49 PM
Sorry to hear about your RB, hope he makes it back quick, and stays healthy for the rest of the year.
Dan

swooperman
9/5/2009, 03:11 PM

I'd rather behave without what you Mormons consider "class" and keep hanging title banners on the stadium walls than marry three or four of our favorite albino looking snow bunnies with morals and considering ourselves all high and mighty. Two words....Shawn Bradley. The best thing to ever come out of BYWho. Jim McMahon isn't a Mormon any more than Steve Young is, so you only recruited them for the football program.

Enjoy your long *** trip home with a 4 TD+ loss and your pipe dreams that your title 25 years ago was legit. Remember when??? Yeah you and Okie Light from Stoolwater rank about the same. Wish you could have been.....but never was and never will be.

CrimsonJim
9/5/2009, 03:25 PM
Sorry to hear about your RB, hope he makes it back quick, and stays healthy for the rest of the year.
Dan

Dude! SoonerCoug is being an arse! Don't go bein' all nice to him unless he learns to behave. ;)

sooneron
9/5/2009, 03:29 PM
I'd rather behave without what you Mormons consider "class" and keep hanging title banners on the stadium walls than marry three or four of our favorite albino looking snow bunnies with morals and considering ourselves all high and mighty. Two words....Shawn Bradley. The best thing to ever come out of BYWho. Jim McMahon isn't a Mormon any more than Steve Young is, so you only recruited them for the football program.

Enjoy your long *** trip home with a 4 TD+ loss and your pipe dreams that your title 25 years ago was legit. Remember when??? Yeah you and Okie Light from Stoolwater rank about the same. Wish you could have been.....but never was and never will be.

:eek:

:pop:

StoopTroup
9/5/2009, 03:29 PM
:D

A Sooner in Texas
9/5/2009, 03:37 PM

I suppose this could be considered an insult ... if anybody actually cared or knew anything about the Wyoming Cowboys.
Wish you could quit them.

StoopTroup
9/5/2009, 03:40 PM
^heh.

http://www.johnmariani.com/archive/2007/070311/brokeback%20movie.jpg

Crucifax Autumn
9/5/2009, 03:42 PM
Coug's dress is ripped and his ***** hurts.

Anaheim Sooner
9/5/2009, 03:46 PM
http://www.deseretnews.com/blogs/1,5322,19,00.html

Either way it sucks. I'd rather have both teams play each other at full strength and eliminate excuses for either side.

StoopTroup
9/5/2009, 03:51 PM
In the fantasy world of football you can now buy insurance for your players in case they get hurt. In todays matchup you have two teams getting ready to go at it. One has some good Div I players and the other is three deep in them.

I hate seeing any of our guys get hurt especially when we are in the hunt to finish what we started last year.

Hopefully both players will be OK...but this stuff about Teams being at full strength is pure BS. Towards season's end...nobody in Div I College Football is at full strength.

Mark_in_Tulsa
9/5/2009, 03:53 PM
http://www.deseretnews.com/blogs/1,5322,19,00.html

Either way it sucks. I'd rather have both teams play each other at full strength and eliminate excuses for either side.

I like the comment it just got.

Mark_in_Tulsa
9/5/2009, 03:55 PM
Never mind it got deleted.

There they go moderating stuff.

Crucifax Autumn
9/5/2009, 03:58 PM
Moderation is for pansies!

Eielson
I'm sorry, but has anybody mentioned who Unga is?

Crucifax Autumn
Bunga's brother?

StoopTroup
9/5/2009, 04:00 PM
Bunga's brother?

Unga Bunga? :D

Salt City Sooner
9/5/2009, 04:36 PM
Jim McMahon isn't a Mormon any more than Steve Young is
Uh.....

StoopTroup
9/5/2009, 04:41 PM
http://www.theatermania.com/news/images/7466a.jpg

Mark_in_Tulsa
9/5/2009, 05:07 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hnGi_82Z32Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hnGi_82Z32Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

StoopTroup
9/5/2009, 05:08 PM
good jorb!