PDA

View Full Version : Just back from Orygun v Boise St game....

ouduckhunter
9/4/2009, 08:47 PM
What a game! Took a little road trip to the game, and boy did I get my money's worth! Sat on the Boise State bench side, in the Boise crowd, and cheered, and jeered, and hooted and hollered against Orygun every minute of the game! The Duck fans were absolutely stunned as they watched their team go down in flames! Boise State fans were great and would have been really nice to the Duck fans right up until the sucker punch. They started showing the punch on the "Jumbotron", and I use that term loosely, and then it got ugly! Everybody booing and hissing and screaming at the Ducks until the entire team was off the field and had vanished down the tunnel. I did not see a single Duck fan after that game. They had all scuttled off to their cars, or buses or however they got there, and hid themselves.

Smurf Turf was great...very colorful, got lots of great pictures of it!

I got a trash talk tshirt that specifically referenced that the Ducks were going to crash on the blue field on Sept 3, and I will wear it proudly here in Orygun!

Boomer!

StoopTroup
9/4/2009, 08:57 PM
I taken aback. I would have found it hard to sit on either side.

ouduckhunter
9/4/2009, 09:00 PM

We didn't go so much because we like Boise State, but because we hate Orygun, and the Duck fans! They are a bunch of obnoxious idiots, and they think that the entire world revolves around the Ducks!

Crucifax Autumn
9/4/2009, 09:01 PM

Without a sniper rifle in hand anyway...

:P

StoopTroup
9/4/2009, 09:06 PM
:D

sooner518
9/4/2009, 11:16 PM
What a game! Took a little road trip to the game, and boy did I get my money's worth!

are you talking about the Boise-Oregon game last night? because that was the 2nd most boring game of the night, right ahead of Indiana-Eastern Kentucky and right behind NC State- South Carolina.

JLEW1818
9/4/2009, 11:19 PM
post pics!!!

rainiersooner
9/4/2009, 11:19 PM
ouduckhunter...you would appreciate this. About 8 years ago I went to the UW-UO game at Husky stadium...my buddy and I smuggled in a bunch of rubber duckies and put them in the urinals...God it felt great to **** on them jerk *** ducks!!!

Desert Sapper
9/4/2009, 11:29 PM
I thought the Boise-Oregon game was pretty awesome, right up until the LeGerrette Blount sucker punch. I hate the Ducks because they stole a game from us without really earning it. I don't hold crap against Boise for out executing us in the Fiesta Bowl. Hell, it couldn't have been more obvious what that win meant to their program than if you watched that game. It's memorialized in their scoreboard. If you like lots of points scored (a la Arena Ball), this was not the game for you, but it was damn exciting.

And the duckies had their spleen ripped out on national television (after SI tagged them as a contenda), which was great. :D