PDA

View Full Version : Heart-warming article on Notre Dame football

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/3/2009, 11:36 AM
My cousin sent this today. Things are looking up for the Irish!
http://www.theonion.com/content/news/small_unathletic_walk_on_injures_9?utm_source=a-section

LawtonBoy74
9/3/2009, 11:39 AM
"I got past the big blocker guys no problem, then somehow broke [starting halfback] Armando Allen's leg with a tackle. That's the first tackle I've ever attempted in my life."

LMAO funny

Leroy Lizard
9/3/2009, 12:18 PM
Too over the top.

9/3/2009, 12:31 PM
Too over the top.I tend to believe it was written by a ND fan, since he knows so much about the players and team.

beer4me
9/3/2009, 12:40 PM
I thought this was going to be about nd moving to Moldova or somewhere else far away.

9/3/2009, 12:43 PM
I thought this was going to be about nd moving to Moldova or somewhere else far away.Maybe they will move to LA, Austin or Gainesville, FL.

Leroy Lizard
9/3/2009, 03:01 PM
What's happened to The Onion? I used to love the fake newspaper because of its cleverness and subtlety. Now,we get crap like "He's a much better leader than Jimmy [Clausen], that's fore sure," Ryan added. "Better quarterback, too."

I hate Notre Dame with a passion, but even I find that insult to be totally unimaginative.

9/3/2009, 03:07 PM
What's happened to The Onion? I used to love the fake newspaper because of its cleverness and subtlety. Now,we get crap like "He's a much better leader than Jimmy [Clausen], that's fore sure," Ryan added. "Better quarterback, too."

I hate Notre Dame with a passion, but even I find that insult to be totally unimaginative.Hey, most all of us will be pulling for the domer come their annual bloodletting with usuc. It's entirely possible this isn't the best EVAR article on nd footballs.

9/3/2009, 05:16 PM
What say you, domer fans? Do you share as much disdain for Charlie Weiss as the author of that article?

Leroy Lizard
9/3/2009, 05:28 PM
I'm not sure what the deal with ND and The Onion is, but who in here can honestly say the following is remotely funny?

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/romeo_crennel_to_charlie

stoopified
9/3/2009, 10:41 PM
Please tell me this isn't a joke! PLEASE!!

Curly Bill
9/3/2009, 10:44 PM
Hey, most all of us will be pulling for the domer come their annual bloodletting with usuc.

Not me, as much as I hate USuC, I hope they beat the ever-living crap outta the Domers.

9/3/2009, 11:52 PM
Not me, as much as I hate USuC, I hope they beat the ever-living crap outta the Domers.By the time domer and usuc play, usuc will be ranked in the top 3 or higher, most likely. A loss by them will be welcomed, even if it is to the disgusting domer.