PDA

View Full Version : Where to watch in Austin?

CU Sooner
9/2/2009, 10:38 AM
I was just transferred behind enemy lines and wanted to know where the place to watch games is. Where do they allow the crimson and cream to watch? Many thanks already.

Jello Biafra
9/2/2009, 10:39 AM
Where do they allow the crimson and cream to watch?

wear your gear and act like you own the place. you do that, you can watch it where ever you want. ;)

n8v_ndn
9/2/2009, 10:42 AM
http://ouclubofaustin.com/

stoops the eternal pimp
9/2/2009, 10:44 AM
mack has a lot of tv s to watch on

pweitkem
9/2/2009, 11:20 AM
my house

Intown
9/2/2009, 02:20 PM
I was in the same boat; went to Buffalo Wild Wings on 6th; wore my brightest OU shirt; got booed every time I went to the restroom; and went back every week.

(If you try this and eat the hottest wings, wash your hands before using the restroom.)

WestAustinSooner
9/2/2009, 02:55 PM
Yes, the OU Club of Austin (see link above) has watch parties at the Marriott North in Round Rock at 2600 La Frontera Blvd. If that's too far North for you like it is me (and I 'm a member of the club), you'll probably find a few cats at Third Base on West sixth street near MOPAC (1). That's probably the coolest sports bar right now, and you might even encounter a few OU fans. It will be PACKED though, so expect to be outside - but the beer will be easily available.

I know many of the OU fans in the Rollingwood/West Lake Hills area, and most are heading up to Dallas. I will be watching it at my house with my son and a few fans.

CU Sooner
9/2/2009, 04:03 PM
thanks to all especially the tip on hot wings