PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have the same problem?

DakotaSooner
9/2/2009, 10:10 AM
I always feel like by the time I actually contribute to the thread, eveyone has moved on to a new topic? Usually I am not into self pity but I obviously need to work less during that day and pay more attention to SF.com!

Anyway, anbody got any word on the Tackle from MN or the recruit White? I saw last night on TV that Favors commited to us!

adoniijahsooner
9/2/2009, 10:15 AM
I always feel like by the time I actually contribute to the thread, eveyone has moved on to a new topic? Usually I am not into self pity but I obviously need to work less during that day and pay more attention to SF.com!

Anyway, anbody got any word on the Tackle from MN or the recruit White? I saw last night on TV that Favors commited to us!

The recruit threads will answer all your questions.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4

CK Sooner
9/2/2009, 10:18 AM

Seantrel Henderson has stated that he has no favorites. He is set to visit OU during the OU-Texas.

Darius White is an OU lean and I think it is an OU-Texas battle. We should be able to land him and our chances greatly increased with the commitment of Rashod Favors. (they are cousins)

DakotaSooner
9/2/2009, 12:38 PM
thanks for the info on why Favors helps us.....i had heard someone else say that but I never knew why. Thanks CK

meoveryouxinfinity
9/2/2009, 12:39 PM
Hmmm so, moving on, what do you guys want to talk about?

:D

SoonerAficionadOU
9/2/2009, 12:49 PM
Tip for getting into the convo faster: Don't think, just post. Seems to work for most internet forums. :D

DakotaSooner
9/2/2009, 12:58 PM
Ha, yeah i suppose. Boss wants me to get some work done too though....what a joke.....obviously his prioririties are all jacked up. He doesn't really watch sports and has no idea that CF is right around the corner.

beer4me
9/2/2009, 01:09 PM
Ha, yeah i suppose. Boss wants me to get some work done too though....what a joke.....obviously his prioririties are all jacked up. He doesn't really watch sports and has no idea that CF is right around the corner.

That bastage :D

goingoneight
9/2/2009, 01:21 PM
Anyone else have the same problem I do?

No... It doesn't burn when we pee. :P

DakotaSooner
9/2/2009, 01:42 PM
No... It doesn't burn when we pee. :P

you gotta get laid first

SouthFortySooner
9/2/2009, 02:08 PM

Its not usually irritating unless the topic change is personl griping between just a few.

swardboy
9/2/2009, 02:12 PM
you gotta get laid first

Bah dah Bing!!!

Jacie
9/2/2009, 07:04 PM
If you want to say something just do it. If it is controversial or interesting enough you will get a response. Sometimes I look through the threads that are buried deep to see if there is one I can resurrect . . .

OU86
9/2/2009, 08:33 PM
Texas sucks.