PDA

View Full Version : Pokes lose Mosley and Lemon

w0lfe
9/2/2009, 07:38 AM
OUch, they lose their starting MLB and TE!

IslandSooner
9/2/2009, 07:45 AM
Whats up with Lemon?

soonerloyal
9/2/2009, 07:52 AM
Apparently out for the season with a torn ACL.
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133781

Prayers for the kid.

IslandSooner
9/2/2009, 07:55 AM
It is always the ACL, that sucks!

w0lfe
9/2/2009, 07:57 AM
Yeah and Mosley wont really state why he left the team.. Oh well, when they have the greatest offense on Earth, whats any of that matter?

Mac94
9/2/2009, 08:34 AM
In relation to their TE it was reported on 1530am here in Austin that he has some kind of legal issues including a recent restraining order issued against him by an oSu student.

The question for these guys is this: With Cox having legal trouble, their TE leaving, and the loss of a LB and given that Gundy seems to be on edge, how fragil is this team? They have talent, but do they have the mental toughness to push through adversity? If Georgia punches them in the mouth out of the gate will the Cowboys fold? If that game goes badly could this season crater? This is the season they have been building towards ... but can they handle the pressure or are they a team that can/will crack and fall apart?

LawtonBoy74
9/2/2009, 08:40 AM
I think they'll be okay because they still have essential positions that are still in tack with Zac, Dez, Hunter, and Okung at tackle

CK Sooner
9/2/2009, 08:41 AM
I think they'll be okay because they still have essential positions that are still in tack with Zac, Dez, Hunter, and Okung at tackle

Those are all offensive players though. You can't win a game if you don't have defense, that is like losing a Ryan Reynolds for them. I am guessing that the back-up isn't to good.

OUMallen
9/2/2009, 08:42 AM
Did anyone think their defense was going to do much this game anyway?

LawtonBoy74
9/2/2009, 08:51 AM
No, thats my point exactly... their defense isnt really that good to begin with

badger
9/2/2009, 08:52 AM
You see, this type of thing comes as no surprise to Sooner Nation. We have seen it many times over when Poke Luck runs out - Mac94, you should know firsthand about the phenomenon of Poke Luck running out from this moment right here:

http://media.ugoto.com/pictures/whatastunnedaggielookslike-40e.gif

When the Pokes threaten to be great, they choke.

When the Pokes are on a national stage, they choke.

When expectations for the Pokes are at an all-time high, Pokes perform at an all-time low.

The only role that underachievers can play is that of an underdog. You can give underachievers souped-up facilities and a national stage, but all you'll end up with is another Oregon... always Pac 10 football's bridesmaid, never the bride.

So anyways, I definitely recommend taking all bets on Georgia before the line gets larger :D

badger
9/2/2009, 12:08 PM
Also, Mosley's protective order against him got dropped today since he's leaving and all.

“Transferring???????? why mal u better than that? ... i wish i was dreaming ... went from the top to rock bottom .... this cant be life.

Read it all here. (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20090902_12_0_STILLW779442)

goingoneight
9/2/2009, 01:41 PM
Booker is a talented player, but was he far enough along to replace a team captain? We of all teams know losing a MLB stings.

G8trGr8t
9/3/2009, 01:35 PM
UTenn fans claiming RO was brought by father of white girl he was involved with. They are claiming he was an influential booster that didn't like the fact that his daughter was having relations with the player so he got kicked out.

Of course, this is after the guy announced he is visiting UT and may transfer there.

Any truth to their claims??