PDA

View Full Version : A friend joined the Tea Party Express up in Flagstaff

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/2/2009, 01:11 AM
I believe it was yesterday in Flagstaff, and has since stopped in Albuquerque. It's right now in Las Cruces, NM. It's going on to Washington DC, for the big demonstration on 9-12.

She's a business owner, and is going on their organized event, which is a flight, car and hotel, and she will join the Tea Partiers in DC., on and around September 12. http://www.teapartyexpress.org/

rainiersooner
9/2/2009, 01:20 AM
That's AWESOME!

Petro-Sooner
9/2/2009, 01:32 AM
I like tea!

OklahomaTuba
9/2/2009, 09:46 AM
I get the feeling Sept. 12 will be an interesting day.

1890MilesToNorman
9/2/2009, 09:49 AM
I bet there will be closer to a million folks than the million man march generated?

People are pissed in this country.

Veritas
9/2/2009, 09:50 AM
I'd get in on that if there was one up here. It pisses me off that the media is successfully smearing Americans who are opposed to the exponential growth of the government under this administration.

delhalew
9/2/2009, 10:33 AM
A) you don't exist

B) those of you who do are nut jobs, racist, or GOP shills.

Keep rolling with that idea. Then I can laugh when all the "safe" incumbents have to hit the bricks.

OklahomaTuba
9/2/2009, 10:36 AM
C) [email protected]

delhalew
9/2/2009, 10:48 AM
C) [email protected]

Tuba you need to start believing everything your gov'ment tells you. Stop being so suspicious of our benevolent federal gov. They would never change to rules without first consulting you. They only want to help you.

In a state of emergency they would never use seemingly innocuous structures to reign in dissent.

Dio
9/2/2009, 10:49 AM
I get the feeling Sept. 12 will be an interesting day.

I think you're giving Idaho State too much credit.

:D

Animal Mother
9/2/2009, 01:01 PM
Wow! Now the right is performing the meaningless gesture schtick. I think they should all move to North Korea. Commie Pinko phagz. When are these people going to bathe? Birkenstock wearing revolutionary bastages! All of 'em are smoking LSD and taking Mary j. Wanna! EVIL! EVIL! EVIL! They aren't for the U.S. so they must be agin' it!

On the cover of the Rollin' Stone!

1890MilesToNorman
9/2/2009, 01:15 PM
This ain't a tree hugger convention, you will prolly see some very nice RV's and the best hotels filled to capacity cause they can afford it. Sheesh, what a dope.

OklahomaTuba
9/2/2009, 01:53 PM
This ain't a tree hugger convention, you will prolly see some very nice RV's and the best hotels filled to capacity cause they can afford it. Sheesh, what a dope.And don't forget all the private jets.

Oh wait, Algore won't be there, NM.

Rogue
9/2/2009, 07:49 PM
A teabag party? No thanks.

9/2/2009, 07:51 PM
A teabag party? No thanks.somebody had to make the mandatory statement. Good for you!

delhalew
9/2/2009, 07:57 PM
You know when you speak your mind and the bastards label you a domestic terrorist, you're doing something right.

9/2/2009, 08:23 PM
You know when you speak your mind and the BASTARDS label you a domestic terrorist, you're doing something right.WRONG! They are called Donkeys, or Democrats.

tommieharris91
9/2/2009, 08:47 PM
You know when you speak your mind and the bastards label you a domestic terrorist, you're doing something right.

PETA speaks their mind and are a domestic terrorist group. Are they right?

delhalew
9/2/2009, 08:52 PM
PETA speaks their mind and are a domestic terrorist group. Are they right?

Be serious tommie(but not too serious;) ). Has anybody at a town hall or teaparty thrown blood and an innocent person?

Tailwind
9/2/2009, 10:02 PM
Damn, I missed it.

tommieharris91
9/2/2009, 10:37 PM
PETA speaks their mind and are a domestic terrorist group. Are they right?Be serious tommie(but not too serious;) ). Has anybody at a town hall or teaparty thrown blood and an innocent person?
The right answer to both of these questions is "no."

StoopTroup
9/3/2009, 05:04 AM
I believe it was yesterday in Flagstaff, and has since stopped in Albuquerque. It's right now in Las Cruces, NM. It's going on to Washington DC, for the big demonstration on 9-12.

She's a business owner, and is going on their organized event, which is a flight, car and hotel, and she will join the Tea Partiers in DC., on and around September 12. http://www.teapartyexpress.org/

Your always full of surprises too. :D ;) :pop: