PDA

View Full Version : A message from Dear Leader

swardboy
9/1/2009, 01:14 PM
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10582301/President-Obama%E2%80%99s-Address-to-Students-Across-America-September-8-2009

Yeah, it could be innocuous, and Barry may just encourage the young-un's to study hard and dream big....but it's having chilling repercussions. Apparently a movement is underfoot to keep children from school on Sept. 8th.

Barry WAS in an Indonesian school ages K-5th grade....how formative were those years in YOUR life?

stoops the eternal pimp
9/1/2009, 01:18 PM
Swardy, are you drunk?

tommieharris91
9/1/2009, 01:21 PM
I wouldn't mind Barry Switzer sending out that message.

swardboy
9/1/2009, 01:22 PM
Hey, I report, YOU DECIDE!! :D

Hard to see Bush getting support to pull this off though....

OOPS! Sorry, thought I was in South Oval. Move it MOd's. Heh.

kbsooner
9/1/2009, 01:32 PM
can we move this to the Fox News Forum?

My Opinion Matters
9/1/2009, 01:39 PM
Great thread for the football forum. Really nice work.

fwsooner22
9/1/2009, 01:40 PM
What the heck was that ?

tommieharris91
9/1/2009, 01:42 PM
As long as Switzer is indoctrinating the people on OU football, I don't mind it.

swardboy
9/1/2009, 01:52 PM
Reference post #4 before you post your smart-azz comment....:mad::D:O

stoops the eternal pimp
9/1/2009, 01:55 PM
see post #2 for the reason this thread is here

yermom
9/1/2009, 02:51 PM
Any political address to our children, no matter what the content, I consider an attack on the American family. Furthermore, the U.S. government gets what it wants and it gets what it pays for. If it wanted to give our children a good education, they would be getting it. I have long held that public schools are just brainwashing centers but this is the last straw. How dare they? I wonder if this will be the appeal to our children to spy on their families? If you want a picture of the future, I highly recommend you folks read the book 1984. Better yet, even if you're not a believer, it might be interesting to you to check out some of the Bible prophecies of the end times, because a lot of the stuff we've seen happening in our world today was forecast thousands of years ago. e.g. a one world government (NWO?), one world religion (the Freemasons?), a plague that kills a quarter of the population (the swine flu vaccination?), people being imprisoned for refusing to go along with the plans of the antichrist (the internment camps they've been building around our nation since the DHS wrote the Endgame document back in 2003?).

the responses there are classic.

really, what are you guys thinking he's going to be talking about?

BoulderSooner79
9/1/2009, 03:12 PM
The end of days happens December 2012 - there is already a movie coming out about it, so no need to discuss this. Bummer it happens before most the bowl games - we'll have to be content with big12 title again.

Monster Zero
9/1/2009, 05:32 PM
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10582301/President-Obama%E2%80%99s-Address-to-Students-Across-America-September-8-2009

Yeah, it could be innocuous, and Barry may just encourage the young-un's to study hard and dream big....but it's having chilling repercussions. Apparently a movement is underfoot to keep children from school on Sept. 8th.

Barry WAS in an Indonesian school ages K-5th grade....how formative were those years in YOUR life?

As Sean Connery said to Honor Blackman, "He's quite mad, you know."

delhalew
9/1/2009, 05:40 PM
I certainly know people who's children will not be in school that day. It would be different if they watched this address at home were you could temper flagrant BS with a dose of reality.

StoopTroup
9/1/2009, 05:44 PM
I'm interested to hear what my kids have to say about it.

They are smart. They know BS when they hear it. I have taken them to texas many times on training runs.

Crucifax Autumn
9/1/2009, 05:52 PM
That's certainly a great place to find BS.

AzianSooner
9/1/2009, 09:55 PM

No one know this but local indosian said Barry walked to school bare foot.

soonerloyal
9/1/2009, 10:13 PM
I don't begrudge Swardy his likker, but for Pete's sake, somebody pick 'im up and throw his drunken whinin' in the direction of SO before I blister his hiney.
:D

tommieharris91
9/1/2009, 11:44 PM
the responses there are classic.

really, what are you guys thinking he's going to be talking about?

The dominance that is OU football, duh.