PDA

View Full Version : Oh Deer Lord....Duggars Expecting 19th Kid

Viking Kitten
9/1/2009, 10:06 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=8461762

This is not a family... This is some kind of strange experiment.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Health/ap_michelle_dugger_081219_mn.jpg

JohnnyMack
9/1/2009, 10:11 AM
Those kids gotta come firing outta that thing like they were shot out of a cannon.

Turd_Ferguson
9/1/2009, 10:15 AM
Prolly got an inflatable bag up in there to keep the uterus from falling out.http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/ack2.gif

Petro-Sooner
Good grief lady. Just stop.

yermom
Those kids gotta come firing outta that thing like they were shot out of a cannon.

that would imply that there was some friction and backpressure

it will probably just fall out while she's doing dishes

Turd_Ferguson
9/1/2009, 10:22 AM
Well, not to say that it wouldn't, but my wife works in the gynykologicaler field and they put them thing's up ol womens jj's for the same reason, so I'd guess it would work on her as well.

yermom
9/1/2009, 10:27 AM
i might as well make the hot dog/hall way comment before someone else does :D

JohnnyMack
9/1/2009, 10:28 AM
I'll go with the bicycle in the Holland Tunnel.

Turd_Ferguson
9/1/2009, 10:29 AM
i might as well make the hot dog/hall way comment before someone else does :Dheh. Noth'n like ramm'n your hand dang into a valve stem.:eek::D

C&CDean
9/1/2009, 10:29 AM
This is kinda like those folks who start with a tattoo, then another, then another, and finally just go "**** it, may as well cover up with them."

Does anybody know what religion these nuts are? Has to be Catholic or Mormon.

Gresho Murford
9/1/2009, 10:34 AM
This is kinda like those folks who start with a tattoo, then another, then another, and finally just go "**** it, may as well cover up with them."

I can't remember what religion but it is not one of those. Why are they nuts? They are just letting God work his magic. If they can handle it then more power to them

yermom
9/1/2009, 10:39 AM
apparently they are "Quiverfull" Baptists from a cursory search

GrapevineSooner
9/1/2009, 10:42 AM

Religious Right?

;)

soonerscuba
9/1/2009, 10:48 AM
They are just letting God work his magic.I don't think that you can refer to something that has happened 19 times as magical. It's not a clown car.

1890MilesToNorman
9/1/2009, 10:51 AM
I bet she wears crotchless coveralls! Always something going in or coming out.

Turd_Ferguson
9/1/2009, 10:53 AM
She shop's at Overhead Door for underwear.:D

stoops the eternal pimp
9/1/2009, 11:00 AM
I bet its like having sex with the air

Hot Rod
9/1/2009, 11:28 AM
Eh, she won't stop until they hit 30 kids.

SteelClip49
9/1/2009, 11:43 AM
Catholic???? Sorry, we aren't stupid.

MrJimBeam
9/1/2009, 11:44 AM
She needs to pop out a couple more before Obama and the left institute birth limits.

Viking Kitten
9/1/2009, 11:55 AM
i might as well make the hot dog/hall way comment before someone else does :D

Here's one more obligatory for you:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_lHD5DbAAdrU/R6opYLKQ3GI/AAAAAAAAA4A/YbfmVwkXlGg/s288/NotAClownCarMotivational.jpg

Frozen Sooner
9/1/2009, 12:44 PM
You know what?

Live and let live. If they're supporting the kids and raising 'em to be self-supporting, more power to them.

virginiasooner
9/1/2009, 01:16 PM
They're NOT supporting the kids The Duggars are a sideshow on TLC -- like "Jon & Kate plus 8" -- only with sad religious undertones. The older daughters are trapped caring for the younger ones while Mom is recovering from her latest pregnancy. The oldest son is already married with the wife expecting (has she given birth yet?). Hey, Duggers -- contraception is not a crime!!! There's 'reality television' and then there's this freak show.

JohnnyMack
9/1/2009, 01:24 PM
I have two kids and I know that between work and personal stuff it's hard to feel like you're spending enough time with your kids. I don't know how these parents can tell me they spend much quality time with their kids. I'm not trying to judge them as parents or saying they are doing a bad job, just wondering how much parenting is happening versus automation.

Gresho Murford
9/1/2009, 01:36 PM
They're NOT supporting the kids The Duggars are a sideshow on TLC -- like "Jon & Kate plus 8" -- only with sad religious undertones. The older daughters are trapped caring for the younger ones while Mom is recovering from her latest pregnancy. The oldest son is already married with the wife expecting (has she given birth yet?). Hey, Duggers -- contraception is not a crime!!! There's 'reality television' and then there's this freak show.

Actually a lot of people believe that contraception is a sin. Thats a whole different subject. But they ARE supporting their kids. Financially and religiously. I don't agree with everything they do but their kids seem to be great kids and seem like they get plenty of love. I don't get what the oldest son being married already has to do with anything.

SoonerStormchaser
9/1/2009, 01:39 PM
Manditory sterilization programs aren't such a bad idea :rolleyes:

stoops the eternal pimp
9/1/2009, 01:47 PM
I have two kids and I know that between work and personal stuff it's hard to feel like you're spending enough time with your kids. I don't know how these parents can tell me they spend much quality time with their kids. I'm not trying to judge them as parents or saying they are doing a bad job, just wondering how much parenting is happening versus automation.

This

Gresho Murford
9/1/2009, 02:03 PM

i don't believe that either one of them work so they spend all their time together. They live debt free from the earning they made with real estate.

Petro-Sooner
9/1/2009, 02:04 PM
Are the older kids in college or are they forced to stay at home?

IB4OU2
9/1/2009, 02:07 PM
Here's one more obligatory for you:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_lHD5DbAAdrU/R6opYLKQ3GI/AAAAAAAAA4A/YbfmVwkXlGg/s288/NotAClownCarMotivational.jpg

That picture must be atleast 5 years old...it's about 5 Duggers light.

JohnnyMack
9/1/2009, 02:21 PM
i don't believe that either one of them work so they spend all their time together. They live debt free from the earning they made with real estate.

And by whoring themselves out to TLC. Don't forget that part.

Gresho Murford
9/1/2009, 02:26 PM
And by whoring themselves out to TLC. Don't forget that part.

yeah and I bet they make an assload too. it would almost be stupid not to do it.

yermom
9/1/2009, 02:33 PM

once you have enough of them they start raising themselves :D

JohnnyMack
9/1/2009, 02:35 PM
once you have enough of them they start raising themselves :D

They're like a little Jesus factory.

BillyBall
9/1/2009, 02:37 PM
Like a wizards sleeve.

Gresho Murford
9/1/2009, 02:37 PM
Are the older kids in college or are they forced to stay at home?

This is all from wiki but it says that they are suppose to stay home until married. Girls are not allowed to go to college

Petro-Sooner
9/1/2009, 02:38 PM
:eek:

MrJimBeam
9/1/2009, 02:48 PM
Girls are not allowed to go to college

Why trade one indoctrination for another?

virginiasooner
9/1/2009, 02:52 PM
If the Duggar girls are given the opportunity to go to college, they might start THINKING. And that leads to all sorts of dangerous things, like perhaps guys like MrJimBeam are to be given a wide berth.

Petro-Sooner
9/1/2009, 02:55 PM
How dare them women think! Go sew me a shirt.

MrJimBeam
9/1/2009, 03:00 PM
If the Duggar girls are given the opportunity to go to college, they might start THINKING.

Women thinking??? Get outta here with that crazy talk.

Jello Biafra
9/1/2009, 03:12 PM
Women thinking??? Get outta here with that crazy talk.

they BETTER be thinking they need to make me a turkey potpie.

Gresho Murford
9/1/2009, 03:17 PM
they BETTER be thinking they need to make me a meatloaf. ****

fixed

Jello Biafra
9/1/2009, 03:29 PM
well, apparently they think that the whole pregnancy thing is because they are warshing their underwear together. i can't see HOW she is a *ahem* larger woman. shes on her back more than a texas cheerleader and can't have time for food.

LosAngelesSooner
9/1/2009, 04:07 PM
Ahhh...ultra-right religious wing neo-con families...you know what's best for all of us. :D

Jello Biafra
9/1/2009, 04:18 PM
Ahhh...ultra-right religious wing neo-con families...you know what's best for all of us. :D

*looks around* does anyone seriously know what the f he just said?

if you're calling us out for worrying about her 19th pregnancy, why not? there are a bunch of problems with that many kids. god bless em. i can't keep up with 2 of them and i can barely keep up with my life much less, worry about how much time i get to spend with them. we WILL hear about problems with these kids in the future.

LilSooner
9/1/2009, 05:10 PM
Uh a little correction for you guys if you have ever watched the show, which I seriously doubt the lot of you have. The duggars actually encourage their children to go to college. Several of the girls have interests out side of squirting out kids. One wants to be a missionary and the other and I am only talking about the girls who are of age to go to school wants to be a nurse.

So there.

Turd_Ferguson
9/1/2009, 05:39 PM
What she said ^^^^

Chauvinist pigs...the lot of ya.:D

Breadburner
9/1/2009, 05:44 PM
Tic/Tac..Whales Mouth.....

SicEmBaylor
9/1/2009, 05:53 PM
apparently they are "Quiverfull" Baptists from a cursory search

Baptists are f-ing nuts.

LilSooner
9/1/2009, 05:55 PM
Baptists are f-ing nuts.

Word. And you would know haven't you been down there with them like 8 or 9 years now? :D

LosAngelesSooner
9/1/2009, 09:34 PM
*looks around* does anyone seriously know what the f he just said?

if you're calling us out for worrying about her 19th pregnancy, why not? there are a bunch of problems with that many kids. god bless em. i can't keep up with 2 of them and i can barely keep up with my life much less, worry about how much time i get to spend with them. we WILL hear about problems with these kids in the future.
Uhm...NO.

That's not even CLOSE to what I was saying.

soonerinabilene
9/1/2009, 09:46 PM
in their defense, that thing is so wide the dad can jack off in another room and it will still catch a few sperm.

Soonerfan88
9/1/2009, 11:25 PM
Hey, I don't agree with it but they aren't on welfare and the kids appear to be happy and healthy so more power to them.

picasso
9/1/2009, 11:28 PM
Dirk Duggar? he owes me money!

MrJimBeam
9/2/2009, 05:40 AM

I don't think you know what "neo-con" means.

the_ouskull
9/2/2009, 07:33 AM
Catholic???? Sorry, we aren't stupid.

Says the religion that condemns birth control. "Stupid" is having to explain to your family why Cinnamon from Kansas City or Porche from Dallas, while she may be very pretty, is still coming over during the holidays, even after the two of you break-up.

(Don't get me wrong. I feel like I more closely identify with Catholicism than any other organized modern religion.. but really? Not even a rubber?)

I'm not trying to start a religious debate here either. NOT my intention. But, in the event that anybody is thinking that it IS my intention, let me first tell you that 1) I'm sore today, and in a rather fowl mood as a result. 2) I don't have sh*t to do alllll day. Do you REALLY want to start an argument with me at 730am?

the_ouskull

BillyBall
9/2/2009, 07:40 AM
in their defense, that thing is so wide the dad can jack off in another room and it will still catch a few sperm.

Wow... :D

SoonerJack
9/2/2009, 07:59 AM
While it may be weird, it is their right.

And pretty soon they'll have enough to staff and re-open Dogpatch USA!

picasso
9/2/2009, 09:14 AM

ditto that for sappy lefties.

Pricetag
9/2/2009, 09:37 AM
I think that somewhere along the way, it has become about notoriety for them.

I think that once the kids are here, they are doing as right by them as could be expected. I couldn't imagine having that many kids because I'd feel like I couldn't get to know each kid the way I would like to as a parent, but there are plenty of 2.5 kid families out there where the parents don't know the kids, either.

Viking Kitten
9/2/2009, 09:55 AM
While it may be weird, it is their right.

And pretty soon they'll have enough to staff and re-open Dogpatch USA!

Well, of course it's their right. You don't see anyone throwing old girl down and forcing her to tie her tubes, do ya? (Although that may just be out of fear they's get lost.)

It's the weird part we're commenting on.

49r
9/2/2009, 12:53 PM
Some folks collect "Star Wars" action figures.

Some like to work on cars.

Some folks travel to exotic locations.

Still others like to go to sporting events.

Apparently, the Duggars enjoy making lots of little people.

Everyone has interests and can sometimes get, shall we say, obsessive about them. But this? Seems to be more on the extreme level. Thank goodness families like this one are generally pretty rare.

Petro-Sooner
9/2/2009, 12:57 PM
19 kids. LOL Just rolls off the tongue.

LosAngelesSooner
9/2/2009, 03:17 PM
I don't think you know what "neo-con" means.No. I do.

LosAngelesSooner
9/2/2009, 03:22 PM
ditto that for wonked out, conspiracy theory believing, big government, tax us to death, anti-religion, hate everything conservative Lefties.
Fixed so I can completely agree with it.

I kinda like it when people get all "sappy." :D

John Kochtoston
9/2/2009, 08:10 PM
I think Marty Biron is still a free agent. Maybe the Duggars need to invest some of their TLC coin on him.

royalfan5
9/2/2009, 08:28 PM
Most of the teams I played High School football against had less than 19 Kids on the roster.

picasso
9/2/2009, 08:40 PM
Fixed so I can completely agree with it.

I kinda like it when people get all "sappy." :D

hey, we all need some saps in our lives.:D