PDA

View Full Version : BYU DE Jorgenson Talking Big Time Trash!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

CK Sooner
9/2/2009, 10:00 PM
aww did i hurt your little feewings being mean to your widdle buddies on your widdle website that you spend 23 hours a day on? what's your major? let me guess, business finance?

LOL, I stand by my statement.

Barry Stoops
9/2/2009, 10:04 PM
Any QB will fumble the ball if you hit them hard enough. ;)

Hall must have been hit "hard enough" a few times then, because it's not uncommon for him to become detached from the rock. I predict a couple of 'detachments' this Saturday. ;)

YardTime
9/2/2009, 10:07 PM
Hall must have been hit "hard enough" a few times then, because it's not uncommon for him to become detached from the rock. I predict a couple of 'detachments' this Saturday. ;)

With OU's DL that is entirely possible. Our OL will have their hands full trying to protect him.

Curly Bill
9/2/2009, 10:08 PM

I heard that Hall likes getting hit hard...

...if ya catch my drift! ;) :D

Barry Stoops
9/2/2009, 10:11 PM
YardTime did mention something about Hall getting "hit from behind". :D

Curly Bill
9/2/2009, 10:13 PM
Must be some kind of Mormon code for the buttsecks. :O

Crucifax Autumn
9/2/2009, 10:14 PM
the good QB's don't fumble when they get hit

You're a stat guy. How many times did Bradford fumble last year and how many times did their QB?

JLEW1818
9/2/2009, 10:16 PM
i know we fumbled 13 times as a team, and only lost 2 of them..

Barry Stoops
9/2/2009, 10:17 PM
Must be some kind of Mormon code for the buttsecks. :O

I believe you meant to say buttsects, didn't you? :O

Curly Bill
9/2/2009, 10:19 PM
I believe you meant to say buttsects, didn't you? :O

You know, that does work.

olevetonahill
9/2/2009, 10:20 PM
Depends on what kind of pressure you get on Hall. He is a very accurate passer, but if you get some pressure on him he will start trying to force things, and that could lead to some INT's. If you hold us under 250 passing and 60 on the ground, then it will probably be a route of the proportions you are predicting. I don't think you'll hold us under 250 passing though.

I think it will be 250 or less Total
Our D is tuffer than Boars nuts ;)

Curly Bill
9/2/2009, 10:22 PM
I think it will be 250 or less Total
Our D is tuffer than Boars nuts ;)

Are those anything like Beernuts? :P

Barry Stoops
9/2/2009, 10:24 PM
You know, that does work.

Well, they are Mormans. :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
9/2/2009, 10:26 PM
Well, they are Mormans. :rolleyes:

Curly Knows all:D

Curly Bill
9/2/2009, 10:32 PM
Curly Knows all:D

:O

CrimsonJim
9/2/2009, 10:37 PM
Curly knows about the buttsects? :confused: :eek:

Curly Bill
9/2/2009, 10:40 PM
Curly knows about the buttsects? :confused: :eek:

I introduced your old lady to the buttsects! :texan:

CrimsonJim
9/2/2009, 10:43 PM
i know we fumbled 13 times as a team, and only lost 2 of them..

How many did BYU fumble, and Hall in particular?

JLEW1818
9/2/2009, 10:43 PM
duck butter

CrimsonJim
9/2/2009, 10:46 PM
I introduced your old lady to the buttsects! :texan:

Watch it! :mad:

I just figured you being the avid reader that you are, ya know....

YardTime
9/2/2009, 11:16 PM
How many did BYU fumble, and Hall in particular?

Ok I looked it up, game by game, and I'm going to have to revise my statement. :eek: I guess it's easy to remember the good stuff and forget the bad stuff. :mad:

In 2007 Hall had 12 fumbles with no more than 2 in any one game. He did not fumble in 5 of the 13 games we played.

In 2008 Hall again had 12 fumbles with 3 of them coming from TCU alone. Again he did not fumble in 5 of our games.

I would say the odds of him fumbling at least once against you guys are pretty good. Hopefully as a Senior QB, he will have better awareness and do a better job of getting rid of the ball.

starclassic tama
9/2/2009, 11:37 PM
LOL, I stand by my statement.

stick to things you actually know something about, so PM me gresham's injury info sweetheart

Crucifax Autumn
9/2/2009, 11:38 PM
Way too much man-love here tonight.

CK Sooner
9/2/2009, 11:40 PM
stick to things you actually know something about, so PM me gresham's injury info sweetheart

*kisses*

Crucifax Autumn
9/2/2009, 11:42 PM
As I was saying...

Crucifax Autumn
9/2/2009, 11:43 PM
http://www.dorsetforyou.com/media/images/l/r/Two_men_holding_hands_420jp.jpg

CK Sooner
9/3/2009, 12:03 AM
Don't get the wrong idea.

OU_PhD
9/3/2009, 12:54 AM
that dude wears panties.

no, really, he does.

insuranceman_22
9/3/2009, 12:55 AM
If this is what boar nuts & beer nuts do, I'm stayin away

starclassic tama
9/3/2009, 02:14 AM
i think we all overlooked the main point of this thread, which is this guy's name is actually JAN. i thought it was dan. so that gives even more meaning to softball league smack

meoveryouxinfinity
9/3/2009, 03:11 AM
i'm the SOB that named you Jan

yeah, that.

Crucifax Autumn
9/3/2009, 03:50 AM
I once killed a man just for snoring.

Desert Sapper
9/3/2009, 08:50 AM
I stand by my determination that BYU MUST execute some form of trick play to stay in the game late.

Running up the gut will not work against one of the best front 7 in football. Hall gets turnover happy when he gets pressured. Our DE rotation will be THE best in football this year. If Jorgensen is the best BYU has to offer, we have 3 or 4 that are as good or better (Beal, Alexander, English, and maybe King or Washington). It's going to be crazy.

Boise beat us in 2007 because we were happy to be there and they weren't, they hit us in the mouth and we didn't expect it, and they executed the best string of trick plays I've ever (and probably will ever) see.

TCU beat us in 2005 because we didn't know who our QB was going to be yet.

The only thing that is an X Factor is BYU showing us something we haven't seen before. Running up the gut is not one of those things. A good TE is not it. We've seen plenty of those. A good DE is not it, either. No, they need something really special to hang in the late rounds of this fight. Something beyond all reason. Something totally desperate that if executed to total perfection will catch us off guard.

That being said, if a team really believes, they can do anything. Look at Ole Miss last year. If BYU comes in and plays perfect football and believes, they will give us a run, especially if we don't come with intensity. Any team can win on any given Saturday.

Jello Biafra
9/3/2009, 09:01 AM
there are good and bad apples at every board. for every olevet here, there is a stoops the eternal pimp or rhino to offset the idiocy.

TAMA, you are a doosh pickle. i humbly request you hit the bricks.
you are like the little sister i never had and would like to duct tape you to the sidewalk and allow a bus load of pre school children to kick you mercilessly in the beans and franks.

thanks for your attention.

signed,

the posse board.

Jello Biafra
9/3/2009, 09:03 AM
i think we all overlooked the main point of this thread, which is this guy's name is actually JAN. i thought it was dan. so that gives even more meaning to softball league smack

whatever dudette, you wouldn't know smack if it unzipped its pants in your face and beat you about the cheek and gums with it's schlong.

adoniijahsooner
9/3/2009, 09:04 AM
I stand by my determination that BYU MUST execute some form of trick play to stay in the game late.

Running up the gut will not work against one of the best front 7 in football. Hall gets turnover happy when he gets pressured. Our DE rotation will be THE best in football this year. If Jorgensen is the best BYU has to offer, we have 3 or 4 that are as good or better (Beal, Alexander, English, and maybe King or Washington). It's going to be crazy.

Boise beat us in 2007 because we were happy to be there and they weren't, they hit us in the mouth and we didn't expect it, and they executed the best string of trick plays I've ever (and probably will ever) see.

TCU beat us in 2005 because we didn't know who our QB was going to be yet.

The only thing that is an X Factor is BYU showing us something we haven't seen before. Running up the gut is not one of those things. A good TE is not it. We've seen plenty of those. A good DE is not it, either. No, they need something really special to hang in the late rounds of this fight. Something beyond all reason. Something totally desperate that if executed to total perfection will catch us off guard.

That being said, if a team really believes, they can do anything. Look at Ole Miss last year. If BYU comes in and plays perfect football and believes, they will give us a run, especially if we don't come with intensity. Any team can win on any given Saturday.

I agree with the context of your post; but the issue I have with all the "BYU coming with intensity", and "if we are not ready", talk. Is that it undermines the hard work and dedication our guys put in to become better players.

Simple as this, if BYU don't come prepared to match our intensity, then we could put up 50 by halftime.

beer4me
9/3/2009, 09:10 AM
you are like the little sister i never had and would like to duct tape you to the sidewalk and allow a bus load of pre school children to kick you mercilessly in the beans and franks.

signed,

the posse board.

ROTFLMAO

Jello Biafra
9/3/2009, 09:16 AM
so, i will use some of this "smack talk" by the fightin morons err mormons...

they think by simply telling us that we have a record of losing big games is enough for them to win the game. I look at it this way. there is no way in hell utah beats us last year. two things come to mind about utah vs. OU...no way in hell bama had the O OR D to hang with us last year. interpret it how you will but parker-wilson-phillips was/is nowehre close to the QB that bradford was last year. period. end of argument.

even as bad as our defense was last year, they would have easily handled the one dimensional game that utah brought to the table. see, SEC is a run happy conference and they can't handle the pass all that well. especially at the middle of the pack. see: bama.

now, seeing as how we got into the NC game last year and seeing that running up the score on better opponents helps us, especially if we trip up some where in the season, we will come out mad for not executing and winning the NC.
now, we are mad and have something to prove. these are not average, run of the mill college athletes. they are driven machines who have been used to winning since peewee football years and they will know how to motivate temselves so they can make the NC again this year. they KNOW they will not make the NC game if they make this close or even lose....get ready for the prison rape of BYU's life.

footballfanatic
9/3/2009, 09:29 AM
I guarantee your bosses at your ad agency were NYU grads . . . trying to talk down NYU, really? Your desperation is loud & clear!

Thinking back, nope. We had lots of Ivy League, good state schools, and even the little schools in NYC, like The New School, FIT, and Pratt, but no one from NYU. NYU is easily the weirdest, non-college-environment I've ever seen. When my niece came up to tour schools, we got off the subway at 14th street, she took one look at the "school" (just a series of scattered buildings spread throughout the Village), and blew off her tour. She ended up at Smith College. She chose wisely. So please don't try to hold up NYU like it's some great accomplishment. It has all the problems of small liberal arts colleges (over-priced, pretentious, etc) without any of the benefits (campus, community, sports, etc), unless you count Rastamen trying to sell you dime bags as school spirit.

Have a nice day.

Johnny Utah
9/3/2009, 09:56 AM
I guarantee your bosses at your ad agency were NYU grads . . . trying to talk down NYU, really? Your desperation is loud & clear!

I wasn't gonna do it but since this came back around, here is a definition of NYU per the Urban Dictionary:

nyu
A school for people who want to pay as much tuition as Columbia requires, but don't have the brains to get in.
NYU is New York City's second best school.

:)

Knippz
9/3/2009, 10:04 AM
What a stupid argument. We win this game by 30+ without the best TE in the nation and a sick QB.

Who is BYU anyway?

starclassic tama
9/3/2009, 01:12 PM

signed,

the posse board.

is the combined IQ of the posse board triple digits yet? i appreciate the compliment!

Jello Biafra
9/3/2009, 02:01 PM
is the combined IQ of the posse board triple digits yet? i appreciate the compliment!

aheheh yeh, sponge bob

you're quickly reaching lid status. don't make me find your ip address.

CK Sooner
9/3/2009, 02:04 PM
aheheh yeh, sponge bob

you're quickly reaching lid status. don't make me find your ip address.

I think he is AggieTroll's Troll.

:D

starclassic tama
9/3/2009, 04:47 PM
i think you are jlew's troll

zingalindadingdong

CK Sooner
9/3/2009, 04:48 PM
i think you are jlew's troll

zingalindadingdong

That's cause I am.

Jello Biafra
9/3/2009, 04:49 PM
That's cause I am.

no he said you WERE jlews troll

not trolling for jlews dong

olevetonahill
9/3/2009, 04:50 PM
i think you are jlew's Girlfriend

zingalindadingdong

That's cause I am.

:eek:

CK Sooner
9/3/2009, 04:53 PM
Boobs

Jello Biafra
9/3/2009, 05:00 PM

signed,

the posse board.

this...

Jello Biafra
9/3/2009, 05:04 PM
Boobs

taint blisters

CK Sooner
9/3/2009, 05:07 PM
taint blisters

:eek:

Jello Biafra
9/4/2009, 09:26 AM
maybe they'll let jan lead the haka...and if he sticks his tongue out, we KNOW we'll be in trouble....but, if no tongue, all bets off.