PDA

View Full Version : OU/TT 2008 DVD

tru2ou
8/31/2009, 04:50 PM
Does anyone have a DVD of the ABC broadcast of the 2008 OU-TT game that I could get from them? I had it on my DVR but I changed service and its gone. I'd be more than happy to pay for the work and shipping.

My son and I appear on the game video just after halftime and I'd like to have it as a keepsake.

Email me if you can help out. Thanks. [email protected]

- Tru

goingoneight
8/31/2009, 04:58 PM
They should put the games on iTunes. I'd buy them.

tru2ou
8/31/2009, 05:04 PM
I'd buy it from the University but they usually dont have the ABC version. Its the game film with BBJ doing PBP. For $24, that's a little steep for that version.

- Tru

Hot Rod
8/31/2009, 05:13 PM
Dude, they had it on ESPNU a few weeks ago. Don't know if you still have a DVR, but we did DVR'd and watched it over, but already deleted it, or I'd help you out. Good luck in your search!

bonkuba
8/31/2009, 05:22 PM
I still have it on DVR....in HD though...not sure how I could get in on DVD.

StoopTroup
8/31/2009, 06:14 PM
Just take some pics of your Kid this year at a game.

It's just another win over TT for goodness sake. ;) :D

Hella Sideburns
8/31/2009, 06:36 PM
I have it on my computer, let me check how much of it is cut off and how much isn't

PhilTLL
9/1/2009, 02:01 AM
I have it. PM me.

Hot Rod
9/1/2009, 06:58 AM
I still have it on DVR....in HD though...not sure how I could get in on DVD.

This is how mine are as well. I bought a DVD recorder, just for this. If you have the Cox DVR, it has the option to "copy to VCR". Once you have it connected right, and hit this selection, it will pop up on the connection on your DVD recorder. Once it starts, just hit record on the recorder, and let it finish. Then finalize the disc, and the game is yours forever.

At least, that's how I've done it. Anyone have any other simpler methods?