PDA

View Full Version : OKC-SLC And OU doc

olevetonahill
8/31/2009, 02:07 AM
Any other Doctors we have
Can I have Yalls Unbiased opinion of Obamas Health Plan ?
Thanks . Ill sit back

Collier11
8/31/2009, 08:47 AM
Vet it is rude of you to expect them to read all 50,000 pages when the politicians who decide if we get it wont even read it

OKLA21FAN
8/31/2009, 08:59 AM
now you have gone and done it! :pop:

OUDoc
8/31/2009, 09:18 AM
I wish I could give you a good opinion of it.
I don't even know what the exact proposals are in his plan.
I'm still working on that.

OklahomaTuba
8/31/2009, 09:43 AM
Dude, you get paid to kill old people. What's not to like about it???

OUDoc
8/31/2009, 12:22 PM
Dude, you get paid to kill old people. What's not to like about it???

I get paid to do that now, only it's at my discretion. ;)

soonerinabilene
8/31/2009, 04:03 PM
Your malpractice lawyer would have a heart attack if he saw what you just typed.

Mjcpr
8/31/2009, 04:08 PM
Your malpractice lawyer would have a heart attack if he saw what you just typed.

Shows what you know, OUDoc is uninsurable.

Harry Beanbag
8/31/2009, 04:34 PM
Shows what you know, OUDoc is uninsurable.

Yes, but he still has those magic fingers.

Scott D
8/31/2009, 04:50 PM

someone just talked their way out of a free prostate exam ;)

Mjcpr
8/31/2009, 04:52 PM
Yes, but he still has those magic fingers.

All 11 of them!

LosAngelesSooner
8/31/2009, 05:55 PM
Vet it is rude of you to expect them to read all 50,000 pages when the politicians who decide if we DO or DON'T get it wont even read ithttp://www.chickashanews.com/local/local_story_239102559.html

Inhofe slams health reform

By Ellis Goodwin
Staff Writer

At a town hall meeting Wednesday Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.) told Chickasha residents he does not need to read the 1,000 page health care reform bill, he will simply vote against it.

"I don't have to read it, or know what's in it. I'm going to oppose it anyways," he said.:pop:

;)

LosAngelesSooner
8/31/2009, 05:58 PM
Dude, you get paid to kill old people. What's not to like about it???You know...no matter how many times you repeat a lie...it doesn't eventually make it true.

Turd_Ferguson
8/31/2009, 06:01 PM
http://www.chickashanews.com/local/local_story_239102559.html

:pop:

;)So what's your point?

Curly Bill
8/31/2009, 06:03 PM
So what's your point?

He's stirring the pot, he has no point.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/31/2009, 06:12 PM
I am just saying this

"I don't have to read it, or know what's in it. I'm going to oppose it anyways," he said.

is bull****. It is nice to know our politicians are all retards regardless of the letter D or R at the end of their name

LosAngelesSooner
8/31/2009, 06:28 PM
^^^ This.

OKC-SLC
8/31/2009, 06:38 PM
I have read over 3/4 of it verbatim, and I have skimmed the high points of the remaining 1/4. I'm at work right now and I don't have time for a lengthy reply--maybe later. I'm opposed to government taking over anything, let alone an incompetent government run by nincompoops, idiots, and *********s.

The health care system does need reform. Changes I would support would include pooling small companies to increase purchasing power and eliminating state lines when it comes to health insurance markets. Make the insurance companies compete on level ground just like everyone else does.

But adding another entitlement program to the govt's armamentarium of failed entitlement programs (SS, CMS) is hardly a sensible move, IMO. Especially when US citizens' faith in their elected representation is at an all time low. All. Time. Low.

Harry Beanbag
8/31/2009, 06:40 PM

;)

What's up with the smilies? It's like you thought you made a big partisan backwards doubled handed slam when all you accomplished was proving Collier's point.

;)

Turd_Ferguson
8/31/2009, 06:42 PM
I am just saying this

is bull****. It is nice to know our politicians are all retards regardless of the letter D or R at the end of their name
So if he's just against Goverment run health care, he's a tard?

Turd_Ferguson
8/31/2009, 06:44 PM
What's up with the smilies? It's like you thought you made a big partisan backwards doubled handed slam when all you accomplished was proving Collier's point.

;)Don't you get it Harry? He's slamming his own party! Dude's a hard core Pub and will stop at nothing to get his party back to where he thinks it should be....wherever that is.:D

OKC-SLC
8/31/2009, 06:45 PM
I am just saying this

and to think people out there actually believe these people should be in charge of health care.

HEALTH CARE!!!????

ri-focking-diculous.

Scott D
8/31/2009, 06:59 PM
So if he's just against Goverment run health care, he's a tard?

I think it's more the 'nah nah, I don't gotta read it, because my mommy told me to vote against it' attitude he projected with the quoted statement.

StoopTroup
8/31/2009, 07:35 PM
I've had quite a few Women ask me to use a tongue depressor on them...does that qualify?

olevetonahill
8/31/2009, 08:05 PM
I have read over 3/4 of it verbatim, and I have skimmed the high points of the remaining 1/4. I'm at work right now and I don't have time for a lengthy reply--maybe later. I'm opposed to government taking over anything, let alone an incompetent government run by nincompoops, idiots, and *********s.

The health care system does need reform. Changes I would support would include pooling small companies to increase purchasing power and eliminating state lines when it comes to health insurance markets. Make the insurance companies compete on level ground just like everyone else does.

But adding another entitlement program to the govt's armamentarium of failed entitlement programs (SS, CMS) is hardly a sensible move, IMO. Especially when US citizens' faith in their elected representation is at an all time low. All. Time. Low.

Thanks Fer the response.
I wanted yalls Opinion . the Tards can argue all they want :D

Collier11
8/31/2009, 08:41 PM

;)

Im not sure what pointing that out proved for you, none of them will read it just as none of them read the bailout bill

delhalew
9/1/2009, 10:27 PM
And thus, trust them with nothing the Constitution does not clearly state we must trust them to handle. NOTHING ELSE.

I wouldn't want these people in charge of my dry cleaning.

OKC-SLC
9/1/2009, 11:47 PM
And thus, trust them with nothing the Constitution does not clearly state we must trust them to handle. NOTHING ELSE.

word.

Animal Mother
9/2/2009, 12:44 PM

You pay to have your Pro-Lix liquid feed hat dry cleaned?

beer4me
9/2/2009, 12:50 PM

;)

Bang

NormanPride
9/2/2009, 01:23 PM
You know, I'd really like it if congress was tested on the **** they try to pass. Fail too often and you're fired. It happens in every other freaking job out there.

olevetonahill
9/3/2009, 01:42 AM
Bump

soonerloyal
9/3/2009, 08:13 AM
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/Lori_Facepalm.jpg