PDA

View Full Version : somethings missing....

soonerchris
8/31/2009, 01:07 AM
If its past 10p.m. In so-cal then that means its officially game week!!!!!! Where the hell is the official thread? Just reading this board I know there are plenty of late night boozers up right now!! As I have personally wittnessed lately. Are you going to leave this to a rookie to start??
BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!

olevetonahill
8/31/2009, 01:40 AM
If its past 10p.m. In so-cal then that means its officially game week!!!!!! Where the hell is the official thread? Just reading this board I know there are plenty of late night boozers up right now!! As I have personally wittnessed lately. Are you going to leave this to a rookie to start??
BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!

The Official Game thread Starts about 30 Minutes pre game
And Its started By
ouflak
Or whoever He appoints ;)
Dont get all REdazzed over it :cool:

soonerchris
8/31/2009, 01:51 AM
Ahhh my early on fav poster on this site!! I knew you would be around! Not getting whatever you tried to spell, just frickn over excited this year!! Why did you leave me hanging with no response to BOOMER?

olevetonahill
8/31/2009, 02:34 AM
SOONER

olevetonahill
8/31/2009, 02:37 AM
Ahhh my early on fav poster on this site!! I knew you would be around! Not getting whatever you tried to spell, just frickn over excited this year!! Why did you leave me hanging with no response to BOOMER?

What did I misspell ?
I agree I usually do misspell , But I don't think I did in that post , Nor this one ;)

soonerchris
8/31/2009, 02:49 AM
Not that you misspelled, didn't know what reddazzed is. Do I need a shot for that?

olevetonahill
8/31/2009, 03:00 AM
The Official Game thread Starts about 30 Minutes pre game
And Its started By
ouflak
Or whoever He appoints ;)
Dont get all REdazzed over it :cool:

Red azzed
as In Red Neg spek , as in trying to start a Game thread
ouflak Starts em and has for years
Dont Mess up the MoJO
Ok ?

soonerchris
8/31/2009, 03:17 AM
Ok. I understand mo jo. LOL what the hell is red neg spek? Ohhh I think I get it. You have to say it fast!! Definitelly will not mess up month jo!!
LMAO

soonerchris
8/31/2009, 03:19 AM
Have no idea what the hell month jo is either! Mo. JO. There. Its corrected!

olevetonahill
8/31/2009, 03:26 AM
Ya see?

Crucifax Autumn
8/31/2009, 04:52 AM
I have a headache!

theresonly1OU
8/31/2009, 07:26 AM
Wow. There goes 1 minute of my life I will never get back.

thanks, soonerchris. :D