PDA

View Full Version : OU - BYU Tailgating

TXBOOMER
8/29/2009, 07:45 PM
There is not shat around the stadium. Where is everyone gonna drink before the game????

EstablishedSooner1967
8/29/2009, 10:03 PM
1. BYOB

2.There are all kinds of little place to drink.. Hooters, Buffalo Wild Wings, things like that all over within a 3 mile radius of the game..

3. The stadium opens at 2pm pay $8 a beer

4. Dont drink... oh thats for the BYU people

JLEW1818
8/30/2009, 11:13 AM
lol, when does parking open? 1ish? 2ish?

SoonerDomiNation
8/30/2009, 07:54 PM
Can anyone give me the particulars on the tailgate spots. Theres about 12 of us driving down and we have no clue. Do you have to rent a spot? if so how much?

Gresho Murford
8/31/2009, 11:56 AM
Is the rumor true that you can see the jumbotrons from outside the stadium?

yukonsooner
8/31/2009, 12:23 PM
You have to purchase a tailgating parking pass. I paid $40, but I don't know if there are any left to buy. The parking lot rules say nothing in front of, behind, or next to vehicles. Only behind vehicles in the tailgating areas. There is a large video screen on the outside of the stadium on two sides, I'm thinking on the north and south sides

JLEW1818
8/31/2009, 10:17 PM
this might help some...

Tailgating Spaces

Tailgating is permitted in designated tailgating spaces only. These spaces are on the perimeter of each parking lot and have a grassy area immediately behind the vehicle parking spot. There are tailgating spaces in every lot. Tailgating spaces are available on a first come/first served basis. Guests parked in a designated tailgating space must restrict their use of the grass to the space behind their vehicle. You may not spread out and use the grass area behind other tailgating parking spaces.

Tailgating Guidelines

All guests wishing to tailgate must observe the following guidelines. These guidelines have been developed to provide a fair, reasonable and safe tailgating experience for guests. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the loss of tailgating privileges and ejection from the parking lot.

* Tailgating spaces are for vehicles and trailers only. Parking spaces may not be used for tents, grills, chairs or other items. Each vehicle or trailer must have a valid parking permit.
* Tailgating is defined as the placement of any item on the ground (chairs, coolers, grills, games, etc.).
* Tailgating is only permitted in the grass areas on the perimeter of the parking lots. The maximum area that any single tailgate space may occupy is 9 feet wide and 18 feet deep (equal to the size of the vehicle parking space).
* Tailgating must be confined to the area adjacent to the end of the designated tailgating vehicle parking space (maximum of 18 feet from the rear of the parked vehicle).
* Any grass areas beyond the designated tailgating spaces is considered common ground and may be used by other guests for tailgating or picnicking activities.
* Tailgating is not permitted in Lot 3, portions of Lot 5, Lot 8, and Lot 9.
* Tailgating is permitted from the time that lots open and up to two (2) hours following Dallas Cowboys games.
* All guests must follow the directions and instructions provided by stadium personnel (parking staff, security, police, etc.).
* Dispose of trash in the appropriate receptacles.
* Coals must be disposed of in the designated coal containers located throughout the lots. Do not dump coals or store stoves on the grass, parking areas, under or around vehicles.
* The following items/activities are prohibited:
o Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying
o Open flame fires of any kind. Charcoal or gas cooking is permitted.
o Disorderly conduct
o Picketing, political campaigning or soliciting/distribution of any kind
o Saving parking or tailgating spaces
o Weapons and fireworks
o Sale of food, beverage, merchandise, etc.
o Amplified sound systems or the use of radios/audio devices at loud levels

If there is anything else I can do please give me a call 817 892 4161.