Texas - After this game Mack will be crying again OU 38-24

Kansas-Jayhawks ain't bad but not good enough OU 57-24

Kansas State -Snyder should of stayed retired- OU 45-16

Nebraska-Huskers are better and at home OU 41-21

Texas A&M -Ags not very good and on the road OU 63-10

Texas Tech-Refs don't make a difference in the outcome OU 52-34

OSU- already demoralized Neon Orange wilt in Norman- OU 56-28

Big 12 Championship game -vs. Nebraska not much difference,OU coasts 38-14

National Title Game vs. FU- OU takes out their frustrations on His Holiness and the rest of The Swamp Trash 31-17.

OU wins #8,Bob wins his 123 rd game (moving past Owen for #3 spot on OU list),Bradford wins second Heisman and OU cracks the 800 win plateau with 14-0 record moving them to 802 wins.

Well it could happen.I have picked OU to win #8 just about every year since 2001,we are OVERDUE.

MR2-Sooner86
8/29/2009, 01:34 PM
Sounds good. I'll take it.

soonersam
8/29/2009, 02:00 PM
Book it Dano!!

OUHOMER
8/29/2009, 03:15 PM
Well, it all sounds about right to me

TXBOOMER
8/29/2009, 03:18 PM
I can't disagree. I had a similar vision. BOOMER!

goingoneight
8/29/2009, 03:18 PM
of course everything can change with a bad step or a clean shot on one of our premier playmakers... but God willing if we're healthy wire-to-wire...

BYU struggles badly due to just not having enough bodies healthy yet against an already superior team IMO.

How many series does Landry Jones play against Idaho State and do we shut them completely out the way we're supposed to?

Tulsa takes a shot or two at our questioned new secondary, but doesn't have the horses to win despite a nice scoring drive or two.

Miami will be either one of the greatest, most shocking stories in CFB prior to this game, or they'll be this year's Washington. Think Colorado 2007 or Washington 2008. Odds aren't in their favor.

Baylor does a nice job of limiting turnovers, and Griffin will make some nice plays, but Baylor didn't magically get even decent Division 1 talent on defense overnight. A potential 4-0 Cinderella squad begins to collapse in Norman on this day.

Texas will again be sharp and Colt McCoy will never be better than he'll be this year with an entire offseason's emphasis put on improving the ground game. All UT O-linemen return and Muschamp's D will make an expected improvement overall. Still, even with a great front four last year, Bradford put up 35 by himself. Imagine if we're able to run it better this year. This game has "high-scoring" and "overtime" written all over it. Is Bob's RRS reign over or do we get them back for all the 45-35 banners and last year's outcome?

Kansas might not be able to stop OU... but a sense of entitlement or a bad game is all Todd Reesing needs to ruin OUr title hopes. I doubt Stoops and Co. have forgotten Mangino's run the last few years in Lawrence. Some teams tend to be trendy upset picks and OU usually takes care of business with them. See: Cincinnati, Miami, Missouri, Texas Tech.

Kansas State = A&M

Nebraska... just a big unknown right now. It is a road game, and I can't see Pelini just accepting defeat like Calahan.

Texas Tech... we finally break the Zebra curse down there.

OSU in Norman? Yeah... Right. They get a few fancy plays in, but Sooner Senior Night has become a tradition of ***-whooping the visitors and sending guys like Jermaine Gresham, Auston English and Ryan Reynolds to super-stardom at least for the night.

JLEW1818
8/29/2009, 03:50 PM
Well it could happen.I have picked OU to win #8 just about every year since 2001,we are OVERDUE.

:D , me 2

meoveryouxinfinity
8/29/2009, 04:18 PM
BYU- We have a VERY impressive first showing against an overrated BYU team. The media et al jumps on the bandwagon and we start receiving early 1st place votes. It's 35-0 at the half and 56-0 by the end of the third. BYU scores their only points in the 4th quarter after Sam Bradford has been out for the last 6 drives. Final: 56-10, Oklahoma.

Idaho State- We shut out and banish Idaho State, but nobody should nor do they take notice. We score 42 in the first half and 10 in the second. Final: 52-0, Oklahoma.

Tulsa- In our second home game of the season, we wear because the heat. The offense looks "shaky" in the first half, but the defense holds strong, holding the opponent to 0 points in the first half for 3 straight games. The half-time score is 24-0. We finish the day with "The Ryan Broyles Show," who catches slant passes for long touchdowns on back-to-back-to-back drives in the third quarter. Final: 45-14, Oklahoma.

Miami- With three games under the belt, the only question mark area is depth and health. We show Miami early in the game that the revenge is ours. We score on 4/5 (TD-fg-INT-fg-TD)drives to start the game, but on the third drive, Sam throws a pick-6. We go up 20-7 into halftime. Our defense for the remarkable 4th time this season, held the opponent's offense to 0 points in the first half. In the second half Miami's offense shows its worth. Final: 37-14, Oklahoma.

Baylor- Big XII play begins with the Big XII's perennial dog. Don't fall into the hype-trap: Robert Griffin + 10 other guys don't constitute a good team. We will be up on Baylor big at half-time, while our offense pours out its frustrations from last week's "unimpressive" showing: 38-3 as we head into the locker room. The onslaught doesn't stop at the half. Final: 59-10

Texas- While Oklahoma has shone in their preseason schedule and Big XII opener, Texas and Colt McCoy have been relatively sluggish. After escaping in 3OT at Wyoming and struggling against a n00b TTech team, Texas dished out Colorado a 40-point loss in their Big XII opener. After their embarrassing start, the rejuvenated Horns talk in the media all week about what Oklahoma's got coming to 'em. Sergio Kindle even made a threat to Sam Bradford: "You better hope I'm not texting come game time!" Tensions build as 11:00 nears, but from the time the coin is tossed to the time Bob puts on the golden hat, OU is all you hear. At halftime we are ahead 21-17, but the flood gates open in the 3rd quarter, where we score: 24 points alone, including a Colt McCoy fumble returned 30 yards by Gerald McCoy. As Texas panics and gets more and more desperate, they convert 0/5 4th downs. Final: 59-24, Oklahoma.

Kansas- Flying high after our beat down of Texas, Sam Bradford is on fire and nobody has an extinguisher. It's. Not. Even. Close. Halftime: 28-14. Final: 56-24.

Kansas Sate- If you thought the last couple weeks were ugly, close your eyes. Sam Bradford and most of the starters play one series in the second half. Final: 65-17.

Nebraska- Husker stadium gets ROCKIN' as we get a little taste of a bowl game. Nebraska, by far and large the best team in the North, takes the lead with a FG going into the half: 14-17. Sam is pressed as a leader and runs into a huddle of his teammates, screaming and yelling at them to "Go do work, son!" [This clip is later played over and over again on ESPN.] Heading into the 4th quarter the roles switch, we are up 3 after a 10 yard nifty touchdown run by Chris Brown on second and goal: 24-20. In the 4th quarter, Bob calls on our now veteran offensive line to lead the troops. We run, run, and run the ball and clock down all quarter. After each team adds a touchdown, the game comes down to an interception at the OU 40 yard line by Brian Jackson on 3rd and 8 with 1:30 left. Final: 31-27, Oklahoma.

Texas A&M- Feeling elated after our escape in Lincoln, the Sooners take it easy on the Aggies. Halftime: 35-7. Final: 49-7, Oklahoma.

Texas Tech- In Lubbock, Bob decides to defeat Texas Tech with something Texas Tech can not prepare for in practice: our run game. Chris Brown and DeMarco Murray shred up the Texas Tech defense, gaining 500 yards total between the both of them. It's never really close, but it's never really sealed either. Final: 35-17, Oklahoma.

Oklahoma State- OSU does NOT come into Norman, not even close to it. We abuse them just like we did Texas. Final: 56-20

htownsooner7
8/29/2009, 07:16 PM
I agree with most of you guys. Like many OU years, this is a hard one to predict. Besides the whorns, we will be favored in every gm. Yes, we may have a letdown, but to predict it is extremely difficult. I fully believe we beat UT.

Hot Rod
8/29/2009, 09:12 PM
Stoopified, I love the way you see it!

Soonerus
8/29/2009, 09:57 PM
I agree totally with Stoop...

LawtonBoy74
8/30/2009, 02:30 AM
I agree with everything... but didnt you guys hear Lou Holtz were gonna play Notre Dame in the NC ;)

stoopified
8/30/2009, 10:51 AM
I agree with everything... but didnt you guys hear Lou Holtz were gonna play Notre Dame in the NC ;)Works for me.Personally I don't know how the Crying Irish will get there with 3-4 losses but THEY ARE NOTRE DAME.

ARKtos
8/30/2009, 07:48 PM
Baylor- Big XII play begins with the Big XII's perennial dog. Don't fall into the hype-trap: Robert Griffin + 10 other guys don't constitute a good team. We will be up on Baylor big at half-time, while our offense pours out its frustrations from last week's "unimpressive" showing: 38-3 as we head into the locker room. The onslaught doesn't stop at the half. Final: 59-10

Though not perennial, I'd say that either ISU or A&M have had the lock on the 'dog' of the Big XII for the last couple of years. Methinks you might be selling Baylor a little short, but "you keep thinking that Butch".

While I'm not so delusional as to think that the Bears pull an upset in Norman, I do have hopes that the level of play will earn a little respectability. I'll make the trip up to watch.