PDA

View Full Version : Still no BYU folks?

beer4me
8/29/2009, 05:03 AM
Don't they wanna come out and play?

sendbaht
8/29/2009, 05:43 AM
There here in Thailand riding their bicycles.

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/29/2009, 05:46 AM
They claim we are too mean over here.

I'm dead serious

beer4me
8/29/2009, 06:40 AM

I'm dead serious

Guess they never been to lsu, fexus, kstate, or buff forum then

tigepilot
8/29/2009, 08:38 AM
I'm bettn' they suck at the tailgating too.

OU Adonis
8/29/2009, 08:50 AM
I'm bettn' they suck at the tailgating too.

Well they don't drink.

StoopTroup
8/29/2009, 08:51 AM

I'm dead serious

Do they understand that we are the way we are because of who we've have to deal with over the years? :texan:

Are they sure they want to play in the big leagues? :D

StoopTroup
8/29/2009, 08:53 AM
Well they don't drink.

Uh-huh.

BTW...there will lots of folks checking whats in your blue plastic dixie cups Mormons. ;) :D

soonerhubs
8/29/2009, 08:54 AM
Well aside from the occasional ignorant ******-bag who claims to be an "authority" on the LDS church here on this board, I think you all are wonderful people.
That said, I can see where other's who are LDS may take offense and not be able to distinguish.

StoopTroup
8/29/2009, 09:00 AM
^ lol

Hubler....we know you warned them not to come over here. OUr Spies have sent Dean the reports. :D ;)

soonerhubs
8/29/2009, 09:04 AM
^ lol

Hubler....we know you warned them not to come over here. OUr Spies have sent Dean the reports. :D ;)

:D

meoveryouxinfinity
8/29/2009, 05:07 PM
What's the mormon board?

CK Sooner
8/29/2009, 05:13 PM
CougarBlue (http://www.cougarblue.com)

meoveryouxinfinity
8/29/2009, 05:21 PM
CougarBlue (http://www.cougarblue.com)

Thanks..
I googled it and came up with some very basic looking message boards. THANK JOSEPH SMITH for Soonerfans.com, if I had to post on something that looked like it walked out of the early 90s I would cry.

HolaKyle
8/29/2009, 05:26 PM
I went to the link, but I didn't see the section to meet older women.

SoonerCoug
8/29/2009, 05:42 PM
Actually there are many BYU message boards, but the most popular one is http://www.cougarboard.com/

CK Sooner
8/29/2009, 05:43 PM
Actually there are many BYU message boards, but the most popular one is http://www.cougarboard.com/

Thanks.

Could you tell us a little about your team? Position by Position?

StoopTroup
8/29/2009, 05:45 PM

Who you rootin' for? :D :pop:

delhalew
8/29/2009, 05:46 PM

I can tell you right now if sooner fans was laid out like that...you could freakin' count me out.

meoveryouxinfinity
8/29/2009, 05:57 PM
I can tell you right now if sooner fans was laid out like that...you could freakin' count me out.

That's what I'm sayin! WTF. 1980s? Let's get an upgrade ASAP!

TXBOOMER
8/29/2009, 06:00 PM
I went to the link, but I didn't see the section to meet older women.

LOL!

SoonerCoug
8/29/2009, 07:57 PM
Thanks.

Could you tell us a little about your team? Position by Position?

Defense: D-line is deep and outstanding (especially Jorgensen and Tialavea). LBs are average. Safeties should be excellent. Corners at BYU are always mediocre, but they are supposed to be improved over previous years.

Offense: Unga and Tonga are outstanding as runners, blockers and receivers. Both will play on Sundays. Hall is a good QB, but he fumbles too often and occasionally has a disastrous game. Wide receivers should be excellent (especially Chambers and Jacobson). O-line is supposed to be capable, but I think they'll struggle against OU. There is only one returning starter (Reynolds--LT) on the O-line. Three others have significant game experience, but the O-line is still BYU's biggest question mark. Reynolds will be playing with a broken hand. Tight ends are the greatest strength of our offense (Pitta and George).

Tonga was out for academic reasons last season. He is most famous as a great blocker, but he and Unga are both big-time playmakers with great hands. For example, Tonga averaged 20 yards per reception in 2007, and most of those yards were after the catch.

Everyone knows that OU will win this game. I just hope BYU makes it somewhat competitive.

SoonerCoug
8/29/2009, 08:01 PM

There are other BYU message boards. You could try http://www.cougaruteforum.com/ It has a mixture of BYU and Utah fans--mostly intellectual types.

HolaKyle
8/29/2009, 10:23 PM
Or my favorite Cougar message board, goCougar.com (http://www.gocougar.com/)

SoonerSoph
8/30/2009, 02:08 PM
My best friend is an LDS, and he handles all the jokes and jabs very well. That being said, I'm sure many of you would not like your faith being made fun of constantly when trying to talk football. I can see where they're coming from.

Boomer Sooner :D

silverwheels
8/30/2009, 03:29 PM

I'm dead serious

Yeah, I've been reading Cougar Blue over the past few days and that cracks me up. Most of the blue-clad over there are okay, but they also have a lot of jerks as well. That's probably true for every message board, though.

Crucifax Autumn
8/30/2009, 03:42 PM
But none of us have even a hint of a mean streak. We're all cuddly little teddybears with nothing but kindness in us!

BYUrules
9/1/2009, 09:47 AM
Your board does not let BYU fans post here.

BYUrules
9/1/2009, 09:48 AM
It will let me reply but not start a new thread. Not sure why but that is probably why there are not alot of BYU fans here.

BYUrules
9/1/2009, 09:49 AM
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,705327110,00.html?pg=2

tigepilot
9/1/2009, 10:02 AM

It will let me reply but not start a new thread. Not sure why but that is probably why there are not alot of BYU fans here.

Hmmm... other fans bases OU plays seem to find a way to participate here. Why is it so much harder for BYU fans?

SoonerAficionadOU
9/1/2009, 10:52 AM
To be fair, I've been lurking for years, only because without a work email it's (nearly) impossible to register. Took me a few months and half a dozen tries to find a way onto the boards.

SoonerCoug
9/1/2009, 11:00 AM
Hmmm... other fans bases OU plays seem to find a way to participate here. Why is it so much harder for BYU fans?

This really is the most cumbersome sports board I've encountered as far as registration. There was a several-day delay for me between registration and being granted posting rights. I figured this was just to prevent spam, but it does slow things down for fans of opposing teams.

stoopified
9/1/2009, 11:02 AM
I hear BYU types prefer the simpler life,forgoing technology for reading by candlelight and quilting bees instead of internet......oh wait that is the Amish.

BlueNtheFace
9/1/2009, 12:14 PM
Not much traffic here. Our boards have double the visits and talk way more football. Your football team is better. We have the better boards. Get with it, yoakums.

For example, I read about Brandon's gunshot injury on our board, came here and couldn't find a thing about it. Go figure.

Good luck and hopefully you can erase the memory of your last encounter w/ the Brigham Young University Cougars.

Go BYU!

Jello Biafra
9/1/2009, 02:42 PM
Good luck and hopefully you can erase the memory of your last encounter w/ the Brigham Young University Cougars.

Go BYU!

im sure we'll be ok. the last time we met, you guys were ranked 22 in the country and we were roughly 95-105 in the nation (in 95 i think the rankings only went to 112??)and in the opening days of our winter nap...if you havent noticed, we're awake now AND our coach hasnt announced (that i know of) his resignation.

fast forward with me to 2009. you guys are roughly in the same shape you were back then and we are in EVERY top 5 ranking.

welcome to O and 1...

Jello Biafra
9/1/2009, 02:45 PM
This really is the most cumbersome sports board I've encountered as far as registration. There was a several-day delay for me between registration and being granted posting rights. I figured this was just to prevent spam, but it does slow things down for fans of opposing teams.

that plus the fact that your ip addie that you registered under secretly registered you as a fuggtard. could be an issue since we only allow so many of those types of posters here at once.

im serious....

10.245.34.127 DNS settings: fuggtardcougar fan = no posting rights!

Jello Biafra
9/1/2009, 02:46 PM
To be fair, I've been lurking for years, only because without a work email it's (nearly) impossible to register. Took me a few months and half a dozen tries to find a way onto the boards.

cmon guys...its not really that hard....anyone that can type a password and lick thier monitor can do it...proof is, lid has been here for years.

CK Sooner
9/1/2009, 02:47 PM
Not much traffic here. Our boards have double the visits and talk way more football. Your football team is better. We have the better boards. Get with it, yoakums.

For example, I read about Brandon's gunshot injury on our board, came here and couldn't find a thing about it. Go figure.

Go BYU!

Who cares? This isn't an Alabama board.

CK Sooner
9/1/2009, 02:47 PM

Post for awhile and you will be able to make a thread.

Jello Biafra
9/1/2009, 03:04 PM
that's it? that's all we get? whining and complaining about how hard it is to register? friggin weak sauce. I was hoping to get banned or something..... at least a red card.

CK Sooner
9/1/2009, 03:08 PM
Exactly. I thought they were going to be fun, but they are just little bitchy girls.

;):D

Jello Biafra
9/1/2009, 03:08 PM

who?

Landthief 1972
9/1/2009, 03:14 PM
who?

We're apparently not a "real" board because we don't have multiple threads about other teams and their players.

On an OU board. :stunned:

CK Sooner
9/1/2009, 03:15 PM
who?

The Alabama DT that got shot in the arm.

Jello Biafra
9/1/2009, 03:25 PM
The Alabama DT that got shot in the arm.

homosechsual love afair gone bad?

wouldn't toss the salad?
woulnd't shut up and cook his boo some eggs?
wouldn't get his big arese to the fridge and get him a beer?

tell us coug fans, whats the werd on the street?

friggin dorks.

silverwheels
9/1/2009, 03:32 PM

This isn't the only OU board.

beer4me
9/1/2009, 03:36 PM
who?

Thanks Jello I was wundern the same thing????????

Is this somebody we are gonna have to play or what??????

Jello Biafra
9/1/2009, 03:43 PM
Thanks Jello I was wundern the same thing????????

Is this somebody we are gonna have to play or what??????

bah dont worry bout it....he was trying to call us a bunch of hicks who know nothing outside of our little world, I was telling him "you're either with us or against us"

quite frankly, if he isn't on our team or we don't play against him, god bless him but i couldn't care less.

doesn't matter, after they recieve the hot beefer come 6pm saturday, we'll never see these tards again.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/1/2009, 04:23 PM
This forum is labeled "Sooner football"
emphasis on SOONER.

If the "news" has anything to do with OU, an opponent, or ex-OU players (NFL), it gets posted here.

Alabamm is going to lose the West to LSU this year. Book it.

StoopTroup
9/1/2009, 04:38 PM
They only showed up to bitch.

Same thing happened when the phloridians ran out of football talk last year. Same thing that happens each and every game OU plays. They are here for a few days and than they are gonna after having their asses handed to them. In the case of the phloridians...they stayed around to rub it in...like whorns do when they pull off an Asterisk.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/1/2009, 04:45 PM
They only showed up to bitch.

Same thing happened when the phloridians ran out of football talk last year. Same thing that happens each and every game OU plays. They are here for a few days and than they are gonna after having their asses handed to them. In the case of the phloridians...they stayed around to rub it in...like whorns do when they pull off an Asterisk.

Except florida got a crystal ball and all texas got was a * that was later removed.

Jello Biafra
9/2/2009, 08:28 AM
Except florida got a crystal ball and all texas got was a * that was later removed.

well, they DID go out and buy their own crystal to replace the nc trophies from the 60s....

in case you missed the joke there, the crystal is usually recognized as the national championship from the mid 90s on...they are hoping that their recruits and fan base is stupid as hell and can't figure that little fact out.

CK Sooner
9/2/2009, 08:31 AM
well, they DID go out and buy their own crystal to replace the nc trophies from the 60s....

in case you missed the joke there, the crystal is usually recognized as the national championship from the mid 90s on...they are hoping that their recruits and fan base is stupid as hell and can't figure that little fact out.

Didn't a recruit drop one of their national championship crystal ballz?

CK Sooner
9/2/2009, 08:34 AM
Found it.

Florida recruit fumbles BCS Championship trophy

Tampa Plant High School tight end Orson Charles had a fumble this weekend that he is not going to forget any time soon.

According to the Tampa Tribune, Charles broke the BCS national championship trophy when he butt-bumped the Waterford crystal trophy off its pedestal outside Urban Meyer's makeshift office.

While in Gainesville competing in a Nike training camp, Charles said he and another prep player were touring the football stadium. That's where the BCS trophy, along with Gators quarterback Tim Tebow's Heisman Trophy, were on display. While leaning over to take a photo of the Heisman, the 6-foot-3, 225-pound Charles said he bumped into the BCS trophy - he thinks with his backside - and knocked it to the ground.

"If you were outside the stadium, it was so loud, I think you would've heard it shatter," Charles said. "Nobody said anything for 10 minutes, then Florida assistant Coach John Hevesy said, 'What do I do? Who do I call? Did you know that was $35,000!'

"I just stood there with this baby look and said, 'Sorry.' Then he joked and said, 'You've got to commit to Florida now.'".

The damaged portion of the trophy (ie. that big honkin crystal football) is valued at $8K, so the Gators will be out of pocket nearly $4K to replace it.

No word yet on if Urban Meyer will attempt to sell pieces of the broken trophy to Bull Gators to supplement his "Dinner & a Movie with Urbie" program. (I kid. I kid.)

Charles, who has an offer from UF and 15 other schools, but counts Miami as his first choice, is likely to have several fumble related nicknames by the time he signs an LOI. Of course, if he commits to UM, then he's likely to be the legendary TE who ruined Florida's national championship... or some such.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/2/2009, 08:35 AM
Found it.

Florida recruit fumbles BCS Championship trophy

Tampa Plant High School tight end Orson Charles had a fumble this weekend that he is not going to forget any time soon.

According to the Tampa Tribune, Charles broke the BCS national championship trophy when he butt-bumped the Waterford crystal trophy off its pedestal outside Urban Meyer's makeshift office.

While in Gainesville competing in a Nike training camp, Charles said he and another prep player were touring the football stadium. That's where the BCS trophy, along with Gators quarterback Tim Tebow's Heisman Trophy, were on display. While leaning over to take a photo of the Heisman, the 6-foot-3, 225-pound Charles said he bumped into the BCS trophy - he thinks with his backside - and knocked it to the ground.

"If you were outside the stadium, it was so loud, I think you would've heard it shatter," Charles said. "Nobody said anything for 10 minutes, then Florida assistant Coach John Hevesy said, 'What do I do? Who do I call? Did you know that was $35,000!'

"I just stood there with this baby look and said, 'Sorry.' Then he joked and said, 'You've got to commit to Florida now.'".

The damaged portion of the trophy (ie. that big honkin crystal football) is valued at $8K, so the Gators will be out of pocket nearly $4K to replace it.

No word yet on if Urban Meyer will attempt to sell pieces of the broken trophy to Bull Gators to supplement his "Dinner & a Movie with Urbie" program. (I kid. I kid.)

Charles, who has an offer from UF and 15 other schools, but counts Miami as his first choice, is likely to have several fumble related nicknames by the time he signs an LOI. Of course, if he commits to UM, then he's likely to be the legendary TE who ruined Florida's national championship... or some such.

ooops

CK Sooner
9/2/2009, 08:35 AM
He ended up committing to Georgia.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/2/2009, 08:37 AM
He ended up committing to Georgia.

UGA paid him.

gaylordfan1
9/2/2009, 09:01 AM
They did show up to give us religion 101... the cliff notes version of their mormon religion. And we even faught them tooth and nail with that. Do they not relize we just want to argue?

soonerhubs
9/2/2009, 09:29 AM
They did show up to give us religion 101... the cliff notes version of their mormon religion. And we even faught them tooth and nail with that. Do they not relize we just want to argue?

Linky?

Jello Biafra
9/2/2009, 09:30 AM

i don't think so... i just want to smack something around. ive been coaching 5 year old football for the last 6 weeks and i NEED to be able to take out my frustration...

Animal Mother
9/2/2009, 11:23 AM
Linky?

They don't have time to post here. They're all working on some kind of wireless underwear hotspot dealio.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/2/2009, 11:34 AM
How does that saying go?

The Mormon, the Marrier?

meoveryouxinfinity
9/2/2009, 11:36 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Qy4iftwk5JM/SKHXf-1TeHI/AAAAAAAADqw/I-LK0NOdbTs/s400/big-love-column-five.jpg

Animal Mother
9/2/2009, 11:37 AM
How does that saying go?

The Mormon, the Marrier?

He'll be here all season ladies and gentleman! Please buy his book in the lobby on your way home.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/2/2009, 11:41 AM
when I see LDS i think of DSL. mental block?

okiewaker
9/2/2009, 11:51 AM
I know this is off the subject but It looks like I am going to have to change my plans for this weekend. I just won two tickets to the game from the kREF radio station. I was pumped for the season anyway, now I can't hardly stand myself. Anyway, sorry.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/2/2009, 12:04 PM
I know this is off the subject but It looks like I am going to have to change my plans for this weekend. I just won two tickets to the game from the kREF radio station. I was pumped for the season anyway, now I can't hardly stand myself. Anyway, sorry.

F. U. :mad:

beer4me
9/2/2009, 12:12 PM
when I see LDS i think of DSL. mental block?

When I see LDS I think of LSD...mis-spent youth:D

meoveryouxinfinity
9/2/2009, 12:13 PM
When I see LDS I think of LSD...mis-spent youth:D

trippy.

jonnylingobyufan
9/2/2009, 01:41 PM
Hey Sooners. Sorry it took so long to show up but getting on here took a week even though I used by work email. Doesn't take a genius to get on but you have to admit its a pain just to post something here.

BYU will lose this game. If they don't it will be a suprise. BYU always plays physical though and if our oline manages to be even decent we should make it a game.

Our defense will definitely be better than last year (not possible to be any worse). Our offense is a question mark though because of the oline. While we have some great skill players and a young but talented receiving corpors, our only oline returning starter will be playing with a broken hand and one other starter along with a back up just incurred season ending injuries. We are thin there and inexperienced.

We have also been decimated by injuries during fall camp all over the board. Like 30 of our players have been out or are still out. It is disappointing to say the least.

If our oline holds up, max will be able to put up some points. Tonga and Unga are also very good. Receiving corps is young but talented.

i think it comes down to time of possession. Those games where teams kept it close or beat Oklahoma last year kept the ball out of Bradford's hands as much as possible.

BYU plays bend don't break defense which drives me crazy but is probably necessary with the athletes we currently have. This will allow bradford to make short pass play after short pass play. While Bradford will score, hopefully he will eat up more time doing it.

If BYU can make long sustained touchdown drives by running and making short passes, I think BYU maximizes their shot at winning that way.

I expect a good game but in the end BYU loses. That is hard to say as a fan. Either way I will be there screaming for my team.

From my experience with the sooners fans that have come to the BYU boards, you are generally good fans to deal with. Many felt the same way http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/message.html?id=4795561

CK Sooner
9/2/2009, 01:52 PM
Uhhhh....mods. Could one of you maybe talk to an admin and make it where a moderator can accept posters. It takes way to long....

IslandSooner
9/2/2009, 01:58 PM
What do you think JONNY? OU 52 BYU 17 ?????????????

tigepilot
9/2/2009, 02:30 PM
Uhhhh....mods. Could one of you maybe talk to an admin and make it where a moderator can accept posters. It takes way to long....

I'm still not sure what the deal is. I've yet to hear another fan base complain so much about the difficulty of getting an account here. Have procedures changed since last season?

Cougarfan3
9/2/2009, 02:32 PM
Not sure why any BYU fan would come on here and kiss up to the Sooner homers on this board but let's get real. OU lost their O-line which is the reason Bradford put up big numbers. OU lost top WR's and some solid guys on a Defense that was average AT BEST!

OU will have no answer for Harvey Unga and Manase Tonga . . .
OU will have no answer for Jan Jorgenson and Jordan Pendelton . . .
Mckay Jacobson will keep the DB's honest while Max picks them apart with Pitta and George.

Sammy & Gresham should have gone to the league . . . they won't win the National Title with a loss in Week 1.

Bob Stoops hasn't won a big game since when - - - 2002-2003 Rose Bowl?

It may be good for OU though, this way they don't get embarrassed again in a BCS game (Bosie, USC, Florida, etc.)

CK Sooner
9/2/2009, 02:33 PM
I'm still not sure what the deal is. I've yet to hear another fan base complain so much about the difficulty of getting an account here. Have procedures changed since last season?

I have no idea, I just know that there has been a TON of people complaining about it. BYU fans and OU fans.

jonnylingobyufan
9/2/2009, 02:35 PM
What do you think JONNY? OU 52 BYU 17 ?????????????

Not a unrealistic prediction (pretty close to min). I am hoping BYU can put up at least 24, but 17 based on Max's history with top 15 teams is a good prediction. As to the sooners scoring 52, I would bring it down a bit given the type of defense BYU plays. Barring turnovers that lead to quick scores, I predict OU scores 41 or less, assuming your oline plays well together and BYU is not getting pressure on Bradford.

That said, who knows. Its the first game. Anything could happen.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/2/2009, 02:37 PM
Not sure why any BYU fan would come on here and kiss up to the Sooner homers on this board but let's get real. OU lost their O-line which is the reason Bradford put up big numbers. OU lost top WR's and some solid guys on a Defense that was average AT BEST!

Mckay Jacobson will keep the DB's honest while Max picks them apart with Pitta and George.

Sammy & Gresham should have gone to the league . . . they won't win the National Title with a loss in Week 1.

It may be good for OU though, this way they don't get embarrassed again in a BCS game (Bosie, USC, Florida, etc.)

good post

jonnylingobyufan
9/2/2009, 02:41 PM

Some call it kissing up, some call it rational thinking based the information available. I don't disagree that max could potentially have a break out game given pitta and the receivers he has around him. And I don't disagree that tonga and unga are a force to be dealt with. But all of that depends on our oline. Can our line create holes? Can they protect hall long enough to find his guys? Judging by how byu reacted to the better teams they played last year, if byu came out and did what you say they are going to do, it would be a suprise. Do I doubt they can do it, no. do I think its likely, no.

Rusty98UM
9/2/2009, 02:42 PM

Seriously. I wanted to post a HD video that I made of AP's run vs. Texans and had to wait until today to get approved.

CK Sooner
9/2/2009, 02:46 PM
Seriously. I wanted to post a HD video that I made of AP's run vs. Texans and had to wait until today to get approved.

Post it! I wanna see it.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/2/2009, 02:52 PM
who is AP?

CK Sooner
9/2/2009, 02:53 PM
who is AP?

I am guessing Adrian Peterson.

Rusty98UM
9/2/2009, 02:55 PM
Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5dvExoKFpI&hd=1

stoops the eternal pimp
9/2/2009, 02:57 PM
AP is Allen Patrick..Adrian Peterson is AD..AD..AD

stoops the eternal pimp
9/2/2009, 03:10 PM
Hey Sooners. Sorry it took so long to show up but getting on here took a week even though I used by work email. Doesn't take a genius to get on but you have to admit its a pain just to post something here.

BYU will lose this game. If they don't it will be a suprise. BYU always plays physical though and if our oline manages to be even decent we should make it a game.

Our defense will definitely be better than last year (not possible to be any worse). Our offense is a question mark though because of the oline. While we have some great skill players and a young but talented receiving corpors, our only oline returning starter will be playing with a broken hand and one other starter along with a back up just incurred season ending injuries. We are thin there and inexperienced.

We have also been decimated by injuries during fall camp all over the board. Like 30 of our players have been out or are still out. It is disappointing to say the least.

If our oline holds up, max will be able to put up some points. Tonga and Unga are also very good. Receiving corps is young but talented.

i think it comes down to time of possession. Those games where teams kept it close or beat Oklahoma last year kept the ball out of Bradford's hands as much as possible.

BYU plays bend don't break defense which drives me crazy but is probably necessary with the athletes we currently have. This will allow bradford to make short pass play after short pass play. While Bradford will score, hopefully he will eat up more time doing it.

If BYU can make long sustained touchdown drives by running and making short passes, I think BYU maximizes their shot at winning that way.

I expect a good game but in the end BYU loses. That is hard to say as a fan. Either way I will be there screaming for my team.

From my experience with the sooners fans that have come to the BYU boards, you are generally good fans to deal with. Many felt the same way http://www.cougarboard.com/noframes/message.html?id=4795561

i went and joined the board

Rusty98UM
9/2/2009, 03:15 PM
AP is Allen Patrick..Adrian Peterson is AD..AD..AD

It's a habit. When I said AD here at my job during a FF draft everyone said "Who?"

haha.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/2/2009, 03:16 PM
its all good...they need to know the truth though

beer4me
9/2/2009, 03:22 PM

Great post we been missing this kinda stuff and welcum to the board

stoops the eternal pimp
9/2/2009, 03:26 PM
A few people on their boards have said they can't get registered and post...whats going on

YardTime
9/2/2009, 03:36 PM
Don't they wanna come out and play?

It's pretty tough to come and play on this board. It took over a week for them to approve my account so I could post.

I'm looking forward to a great game this Saturday! woo hoo! Football season is upon us!

:)

Jello Biafra
9/2/2009, 03:43 PM
It's pretty tough to come and play on this board. It took over a week for them to approve my account so I could post.

I'm looking forward to a great game this Saturday! woo hoo! Football season is upon us!

:)

welcome, jump in and grab a beer. get me one too foo. and jlew is too young plus when he drinks, he tries to hump your leg. PSSST (badger is a packers fan but we just play along) ck molests small rodents and vet is hung like a rodent...

Rusty98UM
9/2/2009, 03:53 PM
A few people on their boards have said they can't get registered and post...whats going on

Not sure. I am able to post and then the next time I try to post I only have an option for a "quick reply".

Still can't create a thread.

CK Sooner
9/2/2009, 03:53 PM
Not sure. I am able to post and then the next time I try to post I only have an option for a "quick reply".

Still can't create a thread.

You need a few more posts before you can create a thread.

Rusty98UM
9/2/2009, 03:57 PM
You need a few more posts before you can create a thread.

Alright. Thanks.