PDA

View Full Version : I doubt it happens...

OU_Sooners75
8/28/2009, 02:37 AM
But what will next year be like if Bradford comes back after finishing 3rd in the Heisman race and winning a National Championship for OU?

Will he be the next Tebow in the media's eyes?

LawtonBoy74
8/28/2009, 02:55 AM
I dont know if there can ever be another Tebow in the media's eyes....remember "he is the greatest college football player ever"

OU_Sooners75
8/28/2009, 03:03 AM
I dont know if there can ever be another Tebow in the media's eyes....remember "he is the greatest college football player ever"

No, he is just their biggest obsession ever.

sooner59
8/28/2009, 03:03 AM
Well, first of all, I believe your scenario is very likely. If we play well and "knock on wood" don't have key injuries, we have a good shot at the title. Poor Sam, no matter how well he does, has the cards stacked against him in the Heisman race. Colt is the only one without one, Tebow is God, and Sam already won it. So its very possible. But to answer your question....even though I think there is 0% chance of it happening.....if Sam came back, he would most likely be the nation's favorite for Heisman. He would NOT be the next Tebow, because that is heresy in the eyes of ESPN, but he would be called at least "half" as good as Tebow.....which should lock up the Heisman for him.

beer4me
8/28/2009, 05:20 AM
I just don't see Sam coming back after this year.