PDA

View Full Version : Bored waiting for 5 September in Kosovo

SOFSooner
8/27/2009, 04:31 PM
I am really looking forward to 5SEP09 and the opening of the OU football season. While I am waiting for the season to kick off, I have been converting whole countries to OU football. So far I have taken pictures with some of our allies here in Kosovo with both our state flag and the OU flag. So far I have Poland, Greece, Ukraine and Ireland and I am planning to get Austria, Germany and many more before I finally redeploy after 15 months in Kosovo. I will watch the first game here in Kosovo ( I don't think AFN will be showing the OU/Idaho St game) but I will be able to watch the rest of the season from the US. The first season I will be seeing in the US in over 3 seasons. It will be great watching us win #8 from home instead of overseas. Boomer Sooner!

beer4me
8/27/2009, 04:34 PM
I am really looking forward to 5SEP09 and the opening of the OU football season. While I am waiting for the season to kick off, I have been converting whole countries to OU football. So far I have taken pictures with some of our allies here in Kosovo with both our state flag and the OU flag. So far I have Poland, Greece, Ukraine and Ireland and I am planning to get Austria, Germany and many more before I finally redeploy after 15 months in Kosovo. I will watch the first game here in Kosovo ( I don't think AFN will be showing the OU/Idaho St game) but I will be able to watch the rest of the season from the US. The first season I will be seeing in the US in over 3 seasons. It will be great watching us win #8 from home instead of overseas. Boomer Sooner!

Thank you Special Op Force for your service.

GKeeper316
8/27/2009, 06:14 PM
excellent work and be safe

Crucifax Autumn
8/27/2009, 06:31 PM
KEep it up man!

Dan Thompson
8/27/2009, 07:16 PM
The forgotten campaign. Good luck and hope everything works out for you.

swardboy
8/27/2009, 08:50 PM
Whoa!!! When I read the thread title I thought you were giving us a heads up on an invasion of Kosovo!!!

Keep spreadin' the good word.......

ouduckhunter
8/27/2009, 08:53 PM
Thanks for you service, and thanks for representing the Sooners around the world!

Boomer38Sooner
8/27/2009, 08:57 PM
Thanks for your braveness and service. You're a hero

olevetonahill
8/27/2009, 09:10 PM
Good luck and stay safe

gaylordfan1
8/27/2009, 11:19 PM
Be strong and God Bless.... Keep on preachin brotha, and thank you for your service.

OKC-SLC
8/28/2009, 12:29 AM
Good on you.