PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS

beer4me
8/26/2009, 03:06 PM
I just watched the 08 fexus and tech game replay on ESPNU....fexus still lost:D

1890MilesToNorman
8/26/2009, 03:11 PM
Yep, and Tejas sucked the entire game!!!!

badger
8/26/2009, 04:25 PM
:mack: Three-way-ties are actually two-way ties... that are actually not ties at all because Texas beat Oklahoma by double-digits on a neutral site :mack:

Oh no, I said the words that Texas cannot stop saying once they are said once...
Texas beat Oklahoma by double-digitson a neutral site
Texas beat Oklahoma by double-digits on a neutral site

:rolleyes:

oudivesherpa
8/26/2009, 04:42 PM
[QUOTE=badger;2673684]:mack: Three-way-ties are actually two-way ties... that are actually not ties at all because Texas beat Oklahoma by double-digits on a neutral site :mack:

New rule: Rock, paper, scissors, unless Texas loses, then two out of three, unless Texas loses again, then three out of five, unless Texas loses again. Then by fiat of Mack, Texas will be declared the winner and the entire :D UT staff including Mack will get a large bonus.
BTW, In Texas is bonus spelled with a "us" or and "er"?:D

G8trGr8t
8/26/2009, 04:48 PM
TROY SMITH SACKED AGAIN!!!!!!!!

oops, gaytur joke

stoops the eternal pimp
8/26/2009, 04:49 PM
I was for the Gators that night...I despised Troy Smith and Im not sure why

VA Sooner
8/26/2009, 05:10 PM
Good game on ESPN-U. Have to watch it again. And Texas almost lost to OSU. How did they finish the year with 11 wins prior to the bowl game without a running back and a young defense?

Strength of schedule may play a big role again this year... with OSU as the next dance partner instead of Texas Tech.

This season can't start soon enough.

BOOOOOMMMMMEEEERRRRR!!!!!!!!

StoopTroup
8/26/2009, 05:14 PM

Knippz
8/26/2009, 05:23 PM
I'm all out of jokes about this subject. About 200 of my 500-some posts were knee-slappers.

CBUS_SOONER
8/26/2009, 08:23 PM
TROY SMITH SACKED AGAIN!!!!!!!!

oops, gaytur joke

Living in columbus, I love that joke.

ouleaf
8/27/2009, 10:39 AM
We have just learned that Michael Jackson is dead at 50.

Anyone who listens to the Ticket in Dallas will get that joke based on the title of this thread.

DakotaSooner
8/27/2009, 11:20 AM
Mack Brown is still classy

badger
8/27/2009, 11:25 AM
ESPN: And now joining us during the nationally televised game between Oklahoma and Oklahoma State... Texas coach Mack Brown.

Mack: Howdy howdy! Vote Texas!

ESPN: Now Texas is not playing in this game, but yet they are. Texas is not in Stillwater tonight, but yet, here we are mentioning Texas over and over.

Mack: Flyover banners are fun! Vote Texas!

ESPN: Holy cow, OSU actually scored against OU. Well, looks like for that reason alone we should be voting for Texas instead of OU, because obviously allowing OSU to score is not something a championship team would do. Hey Mack, you beat OSU by like 100 points since it was a home game for you, right?

Mack: Ummmm... VOTE TEXAS! <click>

ESPN: We seem to have lost Mack Brown.

Crucifax Autumn
8/27/2009, 11:29 AM
heh

Hot Rod
8/27/2009, 11:37 AM
When you fail, you still fail and not suppose to get rewarded for it.

http://slog.cstv.com/runandshoot/%2AUTdropINT.jpg

DakotaSooner
8/27/2009, 11:43 AM
I thought for sure that guy intercepted that pass when I saw it on TV! I still can't believe he dropped it.