PDA

View Full Version : CIA Director Panetta NOT resigning in protest..

OklahomaTuba
8/26/2009, 02:27 PM
Only a rumor, and it was WRONG, but word is it might have been because of the grief of losing teddy kennedy and Obama trying to prosecute our CIA agents for protecting our country, but mostly for Obama trying to prosecute our CIA agents for protecting our country.

I’m hearing a very credible rumor that Leon Panetta has dispatched a resignation letter to Barack Obama on vacation.

Panetta is said to be extremely angry about the possible prosecution of CIA officers doing their job and has decided to resign in protest.

The rumor is unconfirmed, but given the sourcing I think it is safe to treat it credibly.http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/26/breaking-rumors-surface-that-leon-panetta-is-resigning/

sooner KB
8/26/2009, 04:00 PM
“This report is false, wrong and bogus,” said CIA spokesman George Little.

Frozen Sooner
8/26/2009, 04:05 PM
“This report is false, wrong and bogus,” said CIA spokesman George Little.

But it was a nationally televised ad campaign!

OklahomaTuba
8/26/2009, 04:13 PM
Dang, I was hoping someone high up in "color of change" with community organizing and communist experience would get the CIA job.

OklahomaTuba
8/26/2009, 04:16 PM
Or maybe Bill Ayers??? Experienced at "covert" ops, great with cover stories, already has identified the REAL enemies of the U.S...

Gresho Murford
8/26/2009, 04:23 PM
Or maybe Bill Ayers??? Experienced at "covert" ops, great with cover stories, already has identified the REAL enemies of the U.S...

Off topic but did you play tuba in the pride or something?

OklahomaTuba
8/26/2009, 04:32 PM
Off topic but did you play tuba in the pride or something?Why yes, I did. 1998-2000 seasons.

StoopTroup
8/26/2009, 04:37 PM
Tuba...you do realize that the CIA is known for treating situations with disinformation as well as information to keep guys like you busy. Right?

OklahomaTuba
8/26/2009, 04:44 PM
Tuba...you do realize that the CIA is known for treating situations with disinformation as well as information to keep guys like you busy. Right?Well, if they lied to Pelosi "all the time" like she said, then who knows, right???