PDA

View Full Version : Best games of 2009 . . .

OK2LA
8/25/2009, 04:53 PM
OU/TX on the top of the list. (what I've been saying for years!)

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=979937

JLEW1818
8/25/2009, 04:55 PM
USC at Ohio State should be top 4

soonerinabilene
8/25/2009, 04:58 PM
Alabama vs Virginia Tech should be one helluva first game of the year.

BoulderSooner79
8/25/2009, 04:59 PM
I hope tOSU makes this game a top 4 and doesn't roll over and show it's belly like last year.

Knippz
8/26/2009, 12:59 AM
7 of OUr games are in that list. I don't know why. Only a few have potential* to be "good games".

LawtonBoy74
8/26/2009, 01:24 AM
Okie State and Ga. should answer some questions...probably not one of the top games but still interesting though

sooner59
8/26/2009, 01:36 AM
OU vs. Idaho St. is circled on my calender. That is the week that I will give my ticket to a friend who really needs tickets. She will enjoy watching the Sooners and I will watch it from my living room while seeing all of the other games that day as well. And absolutely no sunburn. OU vs. Chattanooga taught me that there are some games that people less fortunate (those without season tickets) should enjoy instead of me.

w0lfe
8/26/2009, 08:00 AM
OU vs. Idaho St. is circled on my calender. That is the week that I will give my ticket to a friend who really needs tickets. She will enjoy watching the Sooners and I will watch it from my living room while seeing all of the other games that day as well. And absolutely no sunburn. OU vs. Chattanooga taught me that there are some games that people less fortunate (those without season tickets) should enjoy instead of me.

If you have another ticket, ill take both. My girl has been wanting to go to another game. She wouldnt know the difference between idaho st from florida

StoopTroup
8/26/2009, 08:05 AM
Okie State and Ga. should answer some questions...probably not one of the top games but still interesting though

Agreed. I don't know why I want to watch this one. Oh yeah I do...it's a win win. If they lose...the proverbial "Another Quarter and Zac could have pulled that out!" battle cry and then there is the other side...if they win. We get to hear how they are going to kick our *** in Norman.

I'll be setting the DVR so I can scan through it.

SoonersEnFuego
8/26/2009, 08:11 AM
Alabama vs Virginia Tech should be one helluva first game of the year.
Why? Alabama is not going to have Andre Smith or their pretty boy QB from last year. Sure, I'll watch the game, but I'm not creaming in my jeans about it.

sooner59
8/26/2009, 11:13 AM
If you have another ticket, ill take both. My girl has been wanting to go to another game. She wouldnt know the difference between idaho st from florida

As of right now, it is spoken for, but if that changes, you will be the first to know.

soonerinabilene
8/26/2009, 01:28 PM
Why? Alabama is not going to have Andre Smith or their pretty boy QB from last year. Sure, I'll watch the game, but I'm not creaming in my jeans about it.

Because its the first week of college football and these are two top name teams playing each other, not some directional school with a 145 pound qb going into gainsville to start the season.

RedstickSooner
8/26/2009, 01:38 PM
USC at Ohio State should be top 4

If none of us remembered the recent history of that game, it would be. But since I think everyone in the world (probably including Jim Tressel) assume the Bucknuts are gonna choke up another hairball, it's hard to take the game seriously.

VA Sooner
8/26/2009, 07:42 PM
Virginia Tech lost their starting running back and the second and third string are both injured and will probably not play in the 'bama game. They are left with a 4th string RB but he's a freshman phenom so we will see if he steps up to the plate.

So it will be a fairly even-matched game... and the first one of the season.

sooner ngintunr
8/26/2009, 07:53 PM
I hope tOSU makes this game a top 4 and doesn't roll over and show it's belly like last year.

tOSU will win.

JLEW1818
8/27/2009, 11:07 AM
when was the last time USC lost to a ranked opponent not in their conference, besides texas

sooner ngintunr
8/27/2009, 11:16 AM
K-State 02.