PDA

View Full Version : McCain

StoopTroup
8/25/2009, 01:39 PM
Getting airtime on CNN on healthcare from Sun City, AZ.

The smell or urine in the room must be nearly overwhelming.

http://brandinfo.walgreens.com/depend-underwear-women-or-men/images/woman.pnghttp://brandinfo.walgreens.com/depend-underwear-women-or-men/images/man.png

StoopTroup
8/25/2009, 01:50 PM
Well...one Woman want us all to have a Medicare System for us all since if it's good enough for them...it's good enough for everyone.

I do believe she's being sarcastic...:D

StoopTroup
8/25/2009, 02:16 PM
Also...it was funny to hear a McCainite stand there and thank McCain and bless America for his Social Security Benefits and the Doctors he has to help him when he never paid as much into Social Security as he benefited.

We all sit her and listen to how Government Benefits will Bankrupt America while folks like this show up to bash the current Administration for doing exactly what past administrations have done for them.

Ironic.

BermudaSooner
8/25/2009, 03:08 PM
Also...it was funny to hear a McCainite stand there and thank McCain and bless America for his Social Security Benefits and the Doctors he has to help him when he never paid as much into Social Security as he benefited.

We all sit her and listen to how Government Benefits will Bankrupt America while folks like this show up to bash the current Administration for doing exactly what past administrations have done for them.

Ironic.

Don't know about you, but I think a couple of years at the Hanoi Hilton earned McCain a few benefits in my book.

Animal Mother
8/25/2009, 03:21 PM
I know I've spoke to this before. So sue me.

My dad was a permanently disabled vet from having the Nazi's nearly shoot his left leg off. He never could walk without pain after November of '44 and the Battle of the Bulge. After two strokes in the 80's he still lived independently. H enever asked for handicapped parking rights that were due him. He never asked anyone to give him quarter for being a disabled vet or anything for that matter. If McCain brings up the Hanoi Hilton that's fine with me. You can STFU about it.

Turd_Ferguson
8/25/2009, 03:29 PM

My dad was a permanently disabled vet from having the Nazi's nearly shoot his left leg off. He never could walk without pain after November of '44 and the Battle of the Bulge. After two strokes in the 80's he still lived independently. H enever asked for handicapped parking rights that were due him. He never asked anyone to give him quarter for being a disabled vet or anything for that matter. If McCain brings up the Hanoi Hilton that's fine with me. You can STFU about it.Why does he have to STFU about it:confused:

Animal Mother
8/25/2009, 03:38 PM
Why does he have to STFU about it:confused:

Cuz it's Naziating!

Harry Beanbag
8/25/2009, 04:51 PM

My dad was a permanently disabled vet from having the Nazi's nearly shoot his left leg off. He never could walk without pain after November of '44 and the Battle of the Bulge. After two strokes in the 80's he still lived independently. H enever asked for handicapped parking rights that were due him. He never asked anyone to give him quarter for being a disabled vet or anything for that matter. If McCain brings up the Hanoi Hilton that's fine with me. You can STFU about it.

The Battle of the Bulge didn't start until December, just saying. Your dad sounds like an honorable man who would be ashamed of the way you behave as a grown adult. So STFU.

Fraggle145
8/25/2009, 04:53 PM
Weeeeeee!!!

http://www.homee.com/pic/stfu.jpg

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 05:17 PM

Are you telling him to STFU about it because it wasn't his personal experience?

JohnnyMack
8/25/2009, 05:28 PM
The Battle of the Bulge didn't start until December, just saying.

Ardennnwned.

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 05:45 PM
The Battle of the Bulge didn't start until December, just saying. Your dad sounds like an honorable man who would be ashamed of the way you behave as a grown adult. So STFU.

Maybe his daddy was wounded in Nov'44 and during the Battle of the Bulge? Did ya think about that possibility?

Plus, I think he was technically correct. Though it started in 1978, Different Strokes was in the 80's.

http://blog.fashionableent.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/diffrent-strokes-photograph-c10101742.jpeg

Jerk
8/25/2009, 06:50 PM
Nice, ST. I see your union brotherhood is still getting you to tow the communist line. I can't wait until 2010 when those old geezers show up by the millions to the polls in their walkers and canes to vote the ****ing marxists **********s out.

Have you ever stopped and considered the fact that marxist theology has led to the deaths of over 100 million people? Now I know you are the rank and file, but your leaders should be hanged in public amongst cheering crowds until dead.

Speaking of, has that fat *** Ted Kennedy keeled over yet?

Jerk
8/25/2009, 07:00 PM
Oh wait, now we know!

$10B aimed at union retirees

Provision called welfare by some, not enough by others

BY JUSTIN HYDE and TODD SPANGLER
FREE PRESS WASHINGTON STAFF

WASHINGTON –– Antilabor forces say it's welfare for the UAW and Democrats' union allies. Labor supporters say it falls short of what's needed as tens of thousands of union members are pushed into early retirement as employers cut back health care coverage.

They're both talking about a $10-billion provision tucked deep inside thousands of pages of health care overhaul bills that could help the UAW's retiree health-care plan and other union-backed plans.

It would see the government –– at least temporarily –– pay 80 cents on the dollar to corporate and union insurance plans for claims between $15,000 and $90,000 for retirees age 55 to 64.

Big businesses with union workers are twice as likely to offer retiree benefits as nonunion ones.

Greg Mourad of the National Right to Work Committee called it "a shameless case of political payback," saying Democrats and President Barack Obama are trying "to force the rest of us to pay billions to cover those unions' health care."

Labor advocates say even more funding may be needed.

"It is not enough money," said former U.S. Rep. David Bonior, a Mt. Clemens Democrat who chairs the board at Washington, D.C.-based American Rights at Work, a labor advocacy group. "That will have to be supplemented to fill the gap."

Without U.S. aid, union health plans could fail

The health care debate roiling the nation promises an even greater impact in Michigan: It could determine whether the UAW's gamble that it can insure 850,000 retirees from Detroit's automakers pays off or goes bust.

Thanks to Detroit's twin auto bankruptcies and other concessions, the UAW's voluntary employee benefit association, or VEBA, had to take stock of unknown value for $24 billion in claims, while adding thousands of early retirees to its rolls.

Outside experts estimate the funds have about 30 cents in cash for every dollar of future claims, with no guarantee of what its stock assets will be worth. Lance Wallach, a New York-based VEBA expert, says if the funds "don't get something, they're out of business in 12 years."

That something may be national health care reform.

Key provisions in House and Senate proposals set aside $10 billion to pay some claims for early retirees covered by employers and VEBAs, before other cost-saving measures kick in. Critics call it a union giveaway, but the union says the money would keep companies from further slashing coverage.

"We want to see the whole reform package succeed," said Alan Reuther, the UAW's chief lobbyist. "There's substantial overall benefits to the American people and our members that includes benefits to retirees and VEBA."

Bridging a care gap

The $10 billion is aimed at a growing gap between the skyrocketing cost of care for early retirees –– ages 55 to 64, too young for Medicare –– and what President Barack Obama and congressional Democrats promise will be less-expensive coverage once, and if, the much-debated reform measures kick in several years from now.

Layoffs, buyouts and company cutbacks have contributed to force more people into early retirement at a time when only about one-third of U.S. firms with 200 or more workers even offer retiree benefits, compared with more than twice that percentage two decades ago. Of those that remain, companies with union employees are far more likely to offer benefits for early retirees.

That's enough to get the blogosphere ramped up with references to a so-called payoff for collective bargaining groups and whether, once turned on, the spigot of funding for claims can be turned off by Congress.

Money's running out

John Sheils, vice president of the Lewin Group, a health care research firm owned by a United Healthcare subsidiary, said the money likely will run out in less than two years. Then, like with the recent cash-for-clunkers clamor, Congress could feel obligated to add money to the program.

"From a political perspective, I think it's very, very difficult for the Congress to actually close down programs," Sheils said. "This is something people could get used to very quickly."

Labor unions, including the UAW –– which has taken on about $90 billion in health care liabilities for its retirees from the three metro Detroit automakers –– have fought hard for the so-called reinsurance provision that would cover 80% of early retirement claims between $15,000 and $90,000.

According to outside experts, the UAW's VEBAs have only about 30% of the cash needed to cover retirement health benefits for about 850,000 people –– making it the second biggest retiree insurance pool in the nation, with only California's pension plan larger. Shares in Chrysler Group, Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Co. will add to the bottom line –– but it's impossible to say how much.

Were VEBAs a gamble?

The VEBAs will have the power to cut coverage and raise costs to make their money last, and have already warned retirees that cuts are likely next year. Wallach said the UAW VEBAs resemble the plans the UAW set up for workers at Detroit Diesel and Caterpillar in the 1990s –– both of which later ran short of money.

"I really think" the UAW "were gambling there would be some health care nationalization," he said.

Although she doesn't agree with Wallach that the UAW took such a risk, Kristin Dziczek, head of the Ann Arbor-based Center for Automotive Research's Labor and Industry Group, said getting help now with the expensive coverage required for pre-Medicare claims could help greatly in the short term. In the long term, any success in lowering health care costs could be a windfall for the VEBAs and help ensure their survival.

Stephen Diamond, a professor at Santa Clara (Calif.) University and a VEBA expert, said the UAW helped get Obama elected; now the union owes its membership to make sure that whatever reform is crafted "protects the interests of their members and their retirees."

It's not just the UAW fighting for the funding. The provision has the backing of the United Steelworkers of America and the Communications Workers of America. The AFL-CIO also pushed for the program in congressional hearings.

Pre-Medicare vulnerability

Reuther said retirees too young for Medicare often face problems in getting or maintaining health insurance, since they're typically far more expensive to insure than younger workers. The reinsurance provision, he said, is needed to maintain coverage.

"We think it's important so that we keep the employer- and VEBA-sponsored coverage for these retirees," he said.

That's especially true of the number of retirees age 55 to 64 without employer- or union-based insurance coverage. People in that group are among the most expensive to cover with health insurance, face high premiums if forced to seek their own policies and often have preexisting conditions that can make finding coverage difficult.

Whatever happens, GM retiree Phil Cimino of Clarkston said he hopes health care reform can help a system that he says costs too much. Cimino, 61, is diabetic, and where he once paid nothing for health care, his premiums and prescriptions now run about $4,000 a year.

He worries it could be more.

Leechf*cks!

olevetonahill
8/25/2009, 07:17 PM
Don't know about you, but I think a couple of years at the Hanoi Hilton earned McCain a few benefits in my book.
Yup

Dont know about Yer dad
But Mine Fought fer Freedom of speech :pop:

JohnnyMack
8/25/2009, 07:28 PM
Yup

Dont know about Yer dad

You're so old your Dad fought in the Crusades.

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 10:08 PM

Olevet is so old......

olevetonahill
8/25/2009, 10:10 PM

Olevet is so old......

Would you 2 please make up yer Minds if ya like me or not ?:pop:

Soonerus
8/25/2009, 10:14 PM
KC// likes nobody...a loser...

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 10:17 PM

only losers tailgate in the Lloyd Noble parking lot, Matlock.

SCOUT
8/25/2009, 10:20 PM

So if I have a family member who was at Normandy and all the way through Germany, can I talk about how much credit (and health benefits :rolleyes: ) McCain deserves for his incredible service to this country? Or is it battle specific?

Soonerus
8/25/2009, 10:21 PM

Does that include the OU Coaches bus ??? Sherlock ???

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 10:29 PM
Does that include the OU Coaches bus ??? Sherlock ???

Oh? So the coaches are tailgating before the game, Matlock?

Soonerus
8/25/2009, 10:31 PM
Or, could it be their wives ???

olevetonahill
8/25/2009, 10:32 PM

Where do you Tail gate ?
at least he can Park his Motor home there.:D

Soonerus
8/25/2009, 10:36 PM
...and many of the other coaches are there...in and around a huge RV...

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 10:38 PM
...and many of the other coaches are there...in and around a huge RV...

Are they drinking beer and singing Boomer Sooner?

Soonerus
8/25/2009, 10:39 PM

Just curious KC// where do you park your RV ???

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 10:40 PM

I don't have an RV, Bruce.

JohnnyMack
8/25/2009, 10:41 PM
So do you have a little law office set up in the RV so you can track down ambulances and get the paperwork prepared in advance?

Soonerus
8/25/2009, 10:42 PM
I don't have an RV, Bruce.

Of course, that was a given...explains the jealousy edge...

Soonerus
8/25/2009, 10:43 PM
So do you have a little law office set up in the RV so you can track down ambulances and get the paperwork prepared in advance?

Was somebody talking to your arse...I guess KC// needs support...

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 10:43 PM
Of course, that was a given...explains the jealousy edge...

Oh Rus, sometimes you really are a funny little chubby man.

Soonerus
8/25/2009, 10:48 PM

If I was chubby that might hurt, inferiority complex man...

JohnnyMack
8/25/2009, 10:48 PM
Was somebody talking to your arse...I guess KC// needs support...

Does this mean I'm not invited to hang out in the RV at the tailgate?

Curly Bill
8/25/2009, 10:49 PM
I thought all the libs were in hiding. They musta smelled your blood in the water Rus.

JLEW1818
8/25/2009, 10:51 PM
My Opinion Matters will be here soon

Soonerus
8/25/2009, 10:51 PM
Does this mean I'm not invited to hang out in the RV at the tailgate?

No, any of you guys are welcome, even KC//...just doing my own thing for about the 3rd or 4th year...

olevetonahill
8/25/2009, 10:52 PM

Years ago I ragged on Rus
I think hes pretty cool now :D

CK Sooner
8/25/2009, 10:54 PM
KC, I can't here you. I think you have something in your mouth.

I keed I keed.

;):D

Curly Bill
My Opinion Matters will be here soon

He was on earlier I think -- KC musta called him.

Animal Mom was here...

Scuba was here...

If Mdklat had been here they could have had a good sing-along.

JLEW1818
bigger than mine

olevetonahill
8/25/2009, 10:55 PM

Have ya ever Met him ?
Like I said I gave up the Rus bashin a few years ago :pop:

olevetonahill
8/25/2009, 10:56 PM

The Beer drankin is after
The Boomer Sooner before :D

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 10:58 PM

Animal Mom was here...

Scuba was here...

If Mdklat had been here they could have had a good sing-along.

Does your entire internet life revolve around rep vs dem?

soonerscuba
8/25/2009, 10:58 PM

Animal Mom was here...

Scuba was here...

If Mdklat had been here they could have had a good sing-along.I would but I've been busy subverting traditional marriage and cashing welfare checks.

Curly Bill
8/25/2009, 10:59 PM
I would but I've been busy subverting traditional marriage and cashing welfare checks.

You saw the bat signal and scurried back. How supportive of you. ;)

Curly Bill
8/25/2009, 11:00 PM

Does your entire internet life revolve around making simplistic statements that a 12 year old could come up with?

olevetonahill
8/25/2009, 11:00 PM
I would but I've been busy subverting traditional marriage and cashing welfare checks.

At least yer honest about it

JLEW1818
8/25/2009, 11:02 PM
gay marriage

olevetonahill
8/25/2009, 11:05 PM
Where every body go ?
Hell I thot we wuz havin a shoot out :D

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 11:05 PM
poverty pimps!

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 11:06 PM
Does your entire internet life revolve around making simplistic statements that a 12 year old could come up with?

You OF ALL PEOPLE are talking to me about simplistic statements?

This thread had absolutely nothing to do with politics until, as usual, you and your backwoods redneck brain made an appearance.

And you wonder why people want a "Politics Only" forum, so morons like yourself can go OVER THERE and have their politicalgasms instead of bringing it into EVERY DISCUSSION ON THE BOARD.

Was that "simple" enough for you?

JLEW1818
Science

Curly Bill
Where every body go ?
Hell I thot we wuz havin a shoot out :D

Shoot out and libs?

Come on ol man, you know they're afraid of guns. ;)

CK Sooner
8/25/2009, 11:07 PM
KC, what happened to your avatar?

Curly Bill

This thread had absolutely nothing to do with politics until, as usual, you and your backwoods redneck brain made an appearance.

And you wonder why people want a "Politics Only" forum, so morons like yourself can go OVER THERE and have their politicalgasms instead of bringing it into EVERY DISCUSSION ON THE BOARD.

FEAR!!!!

JLEW1818
KC, what happened to your avatar?

+1

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 11:08 PM
My redneck brane is JYENORMIS!!!

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 11:09 PM
FEAR!!!!

THIS!!!!

JLEW1818
8/25/2009, 11:10 PM
Onomonopia

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 11:11 PM
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/soonerbjorn/post-27575-1251217816.gif

Soonerus
8/25/2009, 11:11 PM

Darn KC//, I thought you were trying your juvenile routine on me...

JLEW1818
8/25/2009, 11:12 PM
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/soonerbjorn/post-27575-1251217816.gif

:pop: :pop: :hot:

CK Sooner
8/25/2009, 11:13 PM
This thread needs some Jessica.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/tannerholmes/J.gif

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 11:13 PM

See title of thread. FAIL.

CrimsonJim
8/25/2009, 11:14 PM
Did I miss anything?

JLEW1818
8/25/2009, 11:15 PM
This thread needs some Jessica.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/tannerholmes/J.gif

:hot:

KC//CRIMSON

My bad, I guess McCain in diapers does qualify as "political."

Curly Bill

Well yeah, but he got to work in his go-to slur. :O

If I was even remotely close to being a redneck I could possibly be offended. ;)

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 11:17 PM
Well yeah, but he got to work in his go-to slur. :O

If I was even remotely close to being a redneck I could possibly be offended. ;)

Don't kid yourself, you're the king of rednecks on this board.

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 11:18 PM
Obamafluffer.

Curly Bill

LOL, because we know message boards are real life, and not just make believe stuff right.

Hell, you could even be a real man for all we know. :P

JLEW1818
golden corral

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 11:19 PM
Obamafluffer.

Reich-Wing.

This is fun, shall we trade remarks all night?

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 11:19 PM
was there ever a silver corral?

JLEW1818
8/25/2009, 11:20 PM
yah it stunk tho... haha idk

olevetonahill
8/25/2009, 11:20 PM
I thought all the libs were in hiding. They musta smelled your blood in the water Rus.

Curly said Libs

YOU brot in the Rep vs Dems

I think YOU escalated this part :rolleyes:
Jes sayin

Curly Bill
8/25/2009, 11:21 PM
I think there was an OK Corral.

Us rednecks know all about corral stuff. :D

Soonerus
8/25/2009, 11:22 PM
poor...

olevetonahill
Shoot out and libs?

Come on ol man, you know they're afraid of guns. ;)

My Bad
Ya know how senile I be gettin
:D

KABOOKIE
Reich-Wing.

This is fun, shall we trade remarks all night?

But, I think we all know you're not having fun.

JLEW1818
guns are bad for America, and the constitution

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 11:23 PM
But, I think we all know you're not having fun.

Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 11:24 PM
But we need a civilian army more powerful than the military.

olevetonahill
8/25/2009, 11:25 PM

That pizzes me Off . I thot I were :mad:

KABOOKIE
Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?

We can see it.

KC//CRIMSON

That'd be great. You could supply air support!

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 11:26 PM
We can see it.

See what?

KABOOKIE

Yeah, I'm puzzled at that one. Facts? Bleh. Whatever, just blather all day.

KABOOKIE

I did support Air Supply once. Once.

JLEW1818
Energy

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 11:27 PM
See what?

That you're not having fun, duh.

Curly Bill
8/25/2009, 11:28 PM

You are, he was just mad at me right then and that's his best insult. :D

JLEW1818
spread the wealth

CrimsonJim

KC// doesn't even like KC//!! :eek:

Soonerus

This is what is wrong with sports boards anymore...you have KC// and I irrelevantly sniping at each other and you guys inject social isues...

CK Sooner
8/25/2009, 11:29 PM
KC just got gang raped.

KC//CRIMSON

You opened for Air Supply?

Those guys were awesome.

olevetonahill

Now theres a thot
KABOOKIE we need to Enlist ya :D ;)

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 11:31 PM
KC

You're reading comprehension is seriously lacking.

KABOOKIE
I enlisted once. I'll only accept a commision to Obama's brown shirt luftwaffe.

JLEW1818
http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm474/jlew1818/sloth.jpg

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 11:32 PM
You opened for Air Supply?

Those guys were awesome.

Noooooooo! I played a lot of air guitar and supported them. Once.

CK Sooner
8/25/2009, 11:32 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c276/principessasorci/sloth.gif

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 11:33 PM
You're reading comprehension is seriously lacking.

Ha! So sayeth Mr. wandered into a political thread unknowingly.

CK Sooner
8/25/2009, 11:33 PM
Jlew, how did you find a picture of KC?

CK Sooner
8/25/2009, 11:34 PM
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l236/wonkalumps/goonies7.gif

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 11:35 PM
This better than that town hall meeting we disrupted. WAHOOOOOO!

JLEW1818
8/25/2009, 11:35 PM
http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm474/jlew1818/p1_leach.jpg

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 11:36 PM

I'm All Out Of Love is one of the hardest songs to properly play air guitar too. Those Aussies are geniuses.

JLEW1818
8/25/2009, 11:36 PM
http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm474/jlew1818/funny_football.jpg

olevetonahill
8/25/2009, 11:37 PM

, Got a standing Ovation

You are, he was just mad at me right then and that's his best insult. :D
Thats better I dont gives up my title easy ya knows

:D

CK Sooner
8/25/2009, 11:39 PM
http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv76/FaithlessGirl/002tyeyp.gif

Soonerus
8/25/2009, 11:39 PM
I'm All Out Of Love is one of the hardest songs to properly play air guitar too. Those Aussies are geniuses.

Weak Hijack effort !!!

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 11:40 PM
Ha! So sayeth Mr. wandered into a political thread unkowingly.

If we ever get into a spelling contest you're doomed.

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 11:41 PM

1) I ain't skeered of your stoopid speeling bee.

2) Typing is what we're doin'. Geez.

3) Your reading comprehension would still suck.

CK Sooner
8/25/2009, 11:41 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/tannerholmes/sneakernight12.gif

JLEW1818
8/25/2009, 11:43 PM
Elton John

CK Sooner
8/25/2009, 11:43 PM
KC, do you like bratwurst?

olevetonahill
8/25/2009, 11:44 PM

Cordin to Skull Im doomed anyway :pop:

KABOOKIE
8/25/2009, 11:45 PM
KC, do you like bratwurst?

Is that like a big *** sausage? Hell yeah he does.

CK Sooner
8/25/2009, 11:45 PM
Howard Stern

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 11:49 PM
1) I ain't skeered of your stoopid speeling bee.

2) Typing is what we're doin'. Geez.

3) Your reading comprehension would still suck.

Let me refer you to the wise words of C&C Dean- You are what you write. If you write like a fool, you are a fool.

JLEW1818
8/25/2009, 11:49 PM
lol. Leroy Lizard is on

olevetonahill
8/25/2009, 11:51 PM
Let me refer you to the wise words of C&C Dean- You are what you write. If you write like a fool, you are a fool.

so whats that make all of us ?
Aint we all misspelled and and Mispronounced words ?
Haven't we all Misused the Proper syntax ?:rolleyes: :eek: :P

KC//CRIMSON
8/25/2009, 11:54 PM
so whats that make all of us ?
Aint we all misspelled and and Mispronounced words ?
Haven't we all Misused the Proper syntax ?:rolleyes: :eek: :P

There's a big difference between misspelling and butchery.

olevetonahill
8/26/2009, 12:04 AM

Now dont go to pickin on me just cause I never learned to type ner spell shat kereckly .
I did make it outta the 3rd grade
they did have to bern the skool house down to get me owts tho

CrimsonJim
8/26/2009, 12:04 AM

Eh, semantics....

KABOOKIE
8/26/2009, 12:05 AM
I'm a big bad internet spell checker. I betcha the chicks dig that line.

KC//CRIMSON
8/26/2009, 12:07 AM
I'm a big bad internet spell checker. I betcha the chicks dig that line.

I flex my big internet muscles. I bet chicks dig that one too.

KABOOKIE
8/26/2009, 12:08 AM
I flex my big internet muscles. I bet chicks dig that one too.

You tell me Mr. Internet Champ.

KC//CRIMSON
8/26/2009, 12:09 AM
You tell me Mr. Internet Champ.

Okay, Mr. Keyboard Warrior!

KABOOKIE
8/26/2009, 12:11 AM
So we agree. My typing isn't the best and your reading comprehension is poor.

CK Sooner
8/26/2009, 12:11 AM
KC, I am going to bed. Try not to choke on that sausage tonight. TTYL.

:D ;)

I KEED!

KC//CRIMSON
8/26/2009, 12:17 AM
So we agree. My typing isn't the best and your reading comprehension is poor.

Nah, my reading comprehension is just fine. I already said this thread that started off about McCain in diapers was "political." However, it was made to be a joke by the original OP and not a political argument between republicans vs democrats. Which is where I came in and said what I said.

Soonerus
8/26/2009, 12:26 AM
BAWHAHAhaHAHAH

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 12:30 AM

yeah he did. happy?

CrimsonJim
8/26/2009, 12:37 AM
He was still alive when he made that post, ya dumas!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/TedKennedy/story?id=6692022

KC//CRIMSON
8/26/2009, 12:40 AM
He was still alive when he made that post, ya dumas!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/TedKennedy/story?id=6692022

Well, considering everyone knew he was on his death bed, does it really make a difference?

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 12:43 AM
wishing for or being optimistic about the outlook of someones death is always ****ty. regardless of whether or not you agree with their politics.

Turd_Ferguson
8/26/2009, 12:51 AM
wishing for or being optimistic about the outlook of someones death is always ****ty. regardless of whether or not you agree with their politics.which is the very reason your even posting about it....right?

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 12:53 AM
?:confused:

KC//CRIMSON
8/26/2009, 12:55 AM
?:confused:

it's the Boones Farm talking again.......

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 12:57 AM
he is a posse member. alcoholics unite!

Soonerus
8/26/2009, 12:59 AM
def loser...

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 01:00 AM
so he hoped for his death before he died and thats ok and christ like. now that he got his wish, his previous post should be ignored and voided. got it

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 01:02 AM
def loser...

prob the fact you have over 14000 posts on a message board would more appropriately qualify you as the loser here. don't you have a wife or kids you could be spending time with?

Soonerus
8/26/2009, 01:03 AM
so he hoped for his death before he died and thats ok and christ like. now that he got his wish, his previous post should be ignored and voided. got it

total dumbness,,,,

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 01:04 AM
and god knows youre pretty familiar with dumbness.

Soonerus
8/26/2009, 01:06 AM
and god knows youre pretty familiar with dumbness.

and god knows you suck...

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 01:07 AM
and god knows you suck...

ULTIMATE BURN!! but i thought god loves everyone?!!

Soonerus
8/26/2009, 01:08 AM
I guess not for you...sorry...

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 01:10 AM
thats alright. ill still sleep at night

Soonerus
8/26/2009, 01:12 AM
thats alright. ill still sleep at night
Yes...

olevetonahill
8/26/2009, 01:19 AM
it's the Boones Farm talking again.......
OVJ

he is a posse member. alcoholics unite!
Dumas

prob the fact you have over 14000 posts on a message board would more appropriately qualify you as the loser here. don't you have a wife or kids you could be spending time with?

I dont
I raised My kids and Devorced my last old lady :P :D

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 01:24 AM
I raised My kids and Devorced my last old lady :P :D

im sure shes never been happier

Collier11
8/26/2009, 01:24 AM
and your opinion never less important

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 01:31 AM
and your opinion never less important

just a quick fyi for you buddy. i know this internet board must be a big deal to you and all, but the reality is no ones opinion on here is necessarily important to anyone but yourself.

just like you can search through my post history and neg every single post i ever made. at the end of the day, i use this board when im bored (rhymez!) and in need of a laugh. you, sugar tits, never disappoint. i dont know you, i prob wouldnt like you, so i could give two ****s what your opinion of me is. so like i said, keep up that big ole hiding behind the computer screen tough guy persona. cuz god knows, youre prob a polar opposite in real life

KC//CRIMSON
8/26/2009, 01:32 AM
Seriously, does sugar tits ever get old? I think not.

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 01:34 AM
Seriously, does sugar tits ever get old? I think not.

to me? definately not.:D

olevetonahill
8/26/2009, 01:35 AM
im sure shes never been happier

Not as happy as ME ;)

Collier11
8/26/2009, 01:36 AM
just a quick fyi for you buddy. i know this internet board must be a big deal to you and all, but the reality is no ones opinion on here is necessarily important to anyone but yourself.

just like you can search through my post history and neg every single post i ever made. at the end of the day, i use this board when im bored (rhymez!) and in need of a laugh. you, sugar tits, never disappoint. i dont know you, i prob wouldnt like you, so i could give two ****s what your opinion of me is. so like i said, keep up that big ole hiding behind the computer screen tough guy persona. cuz god knows, youre prob a polar opposite in real life

I dont recall ever acting like an internet tough guy, I have never called you or anyone else out as if I was some hard ace. I just think you got yer feelers hurt.

Its cool, I still love ya...just not enough to give you any of my spek until you stop whining so much

olevetonahill
8/26/2009, 01:38 AM
KC keeps settin em up I keep knocking em down :D

Collier11
8/26/2009, 01:40 AM
LOL

KC//CRIMSON
8/26/2009, 01:41 AM
to me? definately not.:D

Mad Max and Sugar Tits were the two best things Mel Gibson ever gave us.

Collier11

says the guy who is on said message board at nearly 2am crying about getting negged

def_lazer_fc
I dont recall ever acting like an internet tough guy, I have never called you or anyone else out as if I was some hard ace. I just think you got yer feelers hurt.

Its cool, I still love ya...just not enough to give you any of my spek until you stop whining so much

another little fyi for ya buddy. you mean nothing to me, thus, my feeling arent hurt one way or another with anything you say or how many times you want to neg me champ.

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 01:42 AM
says the guy who is on said message board at nearly 2am crying about getting negged

not really whining. i find it humorous at best. an afterthought if you will...

Collier11
8/26/2009, 01:43 AM
then why you keep replyin and explainin yerself?

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 01:44 AM
cuz its fun. easy as that.

Collier11
8/26/2009, 01:45 AM
cuz its fun. easy as that.

:rolleyes: If you need to cry just let it out

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 01:46 AM
no. you're seriously an amusement to me.

olevetonahill
8/26/2009, 01:47 AM
not really whining. i find it humorous at best. an afterthought if you will...

I just LOL at all Yall :D

Collier11
8/26/2009, 01:47 AM
no. you're seriously an amusement to me.

Let it out

Collier11
8/26/2009, 01:48 AM
I just LOL at all Yall :D

by yall you mean your peter

KC//CRIMSON
8/26/2009, 01:48 AM
KC keeps settin em up I keep knocking em down :D

Do you reject or attack someone's posts based ONLY upon your dislike for that person? That's probably not a healthy posting philosophy for you, for the other poster, or for the board in general. Do you do things that you know are questionable JUST to see if you can get away with them? Please stop.-Phil

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 01:49 AM
Let it out

youre not even making sense now, or, more importantly, making it fun for me. youve basically devolved to the i know you are, but what am i rational. come on. keep it interesting at least

Collier11
8/26/2009, 01:50 AM
Im just sitting back and enjoying your fit that you are throwing, I figure the more I reply to it the more I get to enjoy it is all :D

CrimsonJim
8/26/2009, 01:52 AM
Do you accept or green someone's posts based ONLY upon your dislike for certain people? That's probably not a healthy posting philosophy for you, for the other poster, or for the board in general. Do you do things that you know are questionable JUST to see if you can get away with them? Please stop.

Fixed.

olevetonahill
8/26/2009, 01:52 AM
Do you reject or attack someone's posts based ONLY upon your dislike for that person? That's probably not a healthy posting philosophy for you, for the other poster, or for the board in general. Do you do things that you know are questionable JUST to see if you can get away with them? Please stop.-Phil

Dayum skippy !
Yer point ?:D

def_lazer_fc
8/26/2009, 01:53 AM
Im just sitting back and enjoying your fit that you are throwing, I figure the more I reply to it the more I get to enjoy it is all :D

to be throwing a fit about something, i would first have to be caring about that certain something. keep up

Collier11
8/26/2009, 01:53 AM
rubble rubble

olevetonahill
8/26/2009, 01:55 AM
Fixed.

Ya beat me to it LOL

Jerk
8/26/2009, 05:03 AM
Sorry guys I was drunk last night.

I shouldn't have been so mean-spirited, especially with the Ted Kennedy comment...

That poor fat bastard...:(

But hey, now they can build those wind-mills in his backyard for some green energy!

Harry Beanbag
8/26/2009, 06:54 AM

How many posts does your real handle have?

Man, all the trolls came out yesterday.

StoopTroup
8/26/2009, 07:25 AM
Nice, ST. I see your union brotherhood is still getting you to tow the communist line. I can't wait until 2010 when those old geezers show up by the millions to the polls in their walkers and canes to vote the ****ing marxists **********s out.

Have you ever stopped and considered the fact that marxist theology has led to the deaths of over 100 million people? Now I know you are the rank and file, but your leaders should be hanged in public amongst cheering crowds until dead.

You know Jerk...I'm 50 years old. I have seen what Senator McCarty did to people in our Country in the 1950's...I watched as President Reagan asked that the walls in Berlin be tore down. I've watched two Republican Presidents bungle two Wars in Iraq and I've watched Americans greed almost ruin the middle class in our Country.

I understand the position many folks such as you are taking regarding the Democratic Party and I am worried that the Republican Party is unable to swallow their pride after losing to a virtual unknown Senator from Illinois.

The worst part is I must watch an eloquent War Hero such as Senator John McCain try to steer his supporters in a direction that will allow them to find a way to rebuild the Republican Party. He has long since put the loss of the last election behind him and is now trying to help the older generation of this Country. I believe that.

You making comments like you have about my position hold no merit. You don't know me. I work inside a Union...yes. I don't believe that everything a Union does is gospel. I worked both the Management side and the Union side in my Corporation and the biggest problem they have between each other is trust. That's it. Trust. One side promises one thing and the other lies. I believe much could be accomplished by just standing behind what is promised. Thus we now have Corporations that create Committees instead of Leaders. Committees are the only avenues to getting things done as nobody in Management Positions wish to make a decision without having a scapegoat (Committee) to blame it on if it doesn't work. Then if needed...they can just start another Committee to look into it. Unions didn't do that. You might find the Comic "Dilbert" a good source for research on what I am talking about. I know it's just a comic...but it's popularity isn't what it is because of the Marxist Theology.

Soonerus
8/26/2009, 07:28 AM
Stoop, How old were you when "Senator McCarty" was on a rage ???

Any way, point of order, it was McCarthy and McCathyism...

Animal Mother
8/26/2009, 07:37 AM

f u c k you and your lame attempt at....ANYTHING

StoopTroup
8/26/2009, 07:40 AM
I just woke up. Thanks for the spell check Rus.

What you say there doesn't change history. The guy was an alarmist. Maybe even some of it had merit but to have a Country such as ours...you can't continue to ruin peoples lives like he did. It would have ruined America had he been able to continue his rampage.

StoopTroup
8/26/2009, 07:41 AM
Stoop, How old were you when "Senator McCarty" was on a rage ???

Any way, point of order, it was McCarthy and McCathyism...

Also...I stated I'm 50 years old....you can do the math can't you?

Animal Mother
8/26/2009, 07:50 AM
Yup

Dont know about Yer dad

Correct. So I can SAY "STFU" and I'm just doing what all the mommie's boys that live on this board do every day.That seems to be the least understood part regarding freedom of speech with cro-mags. When I physically stop him from speaking freely then I have denigrated the memory of my father and his brothers in arms. Besides only a complete fool such as Bag would drag out a date. Yeah the 99th Checkerboard Division was just sittin' around drinking coffee with Hitler's boys waiting to clock in at 5am so they could start killing each other without violating any rules. Do I come off like I'm trying to run this board because I'm not. There sure seem to be many that are and Dean mentioned a certain group which seemed to be attached to the epaulets of their leader. Capiche paisan?

StoopTroup
8/26/2009, 08:09 AM
STFU. :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/26/2009, 08:39 AM
heh, this thread is all sorts of fail...

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/26/2009, 08:55 AM
But I do have a question...if you are Diabetic, wouldn't it be better to say Splenda Tits

Collier11
8/26/2009, 09:21 AM
16 minutes Gandalf...c'mon! :D

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/26/2009, 09:26 AM
My Bad, I was loading my M1A2 Abrams for the peaceful town hall meeting I will be attending..

Animal Mother
8/26/2009, 09:29 AM
My Bad, I was loading my M1A2 Abrams for the peaceful town hall meeting I will be attending..

Stay off the main streets. Norman has enough pot heads...... I mean has enough pot holes.

Boomer Mooner
8/26/2009, 09:35 AM

Ha! Write a book about your Dad being a disabled vet, all so you can tell a guy that says McCain earned some respect for being a POW to STFU. Why, because McCain doesn't have the same views you do? Your DAD's service is supposed to give YOU some advantage here? And then you call us all mommies' boys!

Spec to your Dad for serving. I'll use my freedom of speech to tell you to go **** yourself though.

Bourbon St Sooner
8/26/2009, 10:40 AM
wishing for or being optimistic about the outlook of someones death is always ****ty. regardless of whether or not you agree with their politics.

What if you have him on your death pool? Is it OK, then?

StoopTroup
8/26/2009, 11:05 AM
What if you have him on your death pool? Is it OK, then?

Was that before the Brain Cancer or after?