PDA

View Full Version : Tom Wort

Boomer38Sooner
8/24/2009, 11:10 PM
Do you guys think that he'll be able to return to the form that he was at during camp this year, next year when he's fully healthy? I don't know why i'm worried but i feel that his tenacity and willingness to sacrifice his body for the team would have been great for the team this year and I really hope he can bring that next year.

goingoneight
8/25/2009, 12:36 AM
I'm really surprised they were training him for MLB in the first place, but if that's where he's slated to play, we'll just see how he holds up. Some guys rehab and star after a surgery... some unfortunately have more trouble or more injuries like White, Ah You and Reynolds.

BOOMERBRADLEY
8/25/2009, 12:40 AM
He just jumped up and came down funny.

It would be wayyyyy different had he been nailed by another player

LawtonBoy74
8/25/2009, 05:09 AM
He'll be ok..the kid is a BEAST..I think he'll be ready to go for the BYU game....I wish!!!!

beer4me
8/25/2009, 06:27 AM
He will come back fine.

w0lfe
8/25/2009, 07:59 AM
Hopefully it just doesnt shake his confidence and make him weary to make the play

SoonerPr8r
8/25/2009, 08:04 AM
He'll be ok..the kid is a BEAST..I think he'll be ready to go for the BYU game....I wish!!!!

Maybe he can just scare his knee into fixing itself

gaylordfan1
8/25/2009, 08:37 AM
Hopefully he will return next year without problems... Some just are not the same after knee surgery. I have read that coach V was completely heart-broken after his injury, like his own son has been severly injured. Says a lot about how he felt about his true freshman LB.

Sooner04
8/25/2009, 08:45 AM
Nope. He'll never be the same. Amputation is probably in his future.

It's a good thing he's not a horse, otherwise he would've been led behind the Switzer Center and shot.