PDA

View Full Version : AD needs JD

swardboy
8/23/2009, 07:53 AM
Apparently this new fullback the Vikings brought in hasn't been cutting the mustard (Tahi). What's JD up to these days?

stoopified
8/23/2009, 08:02 AM
He should be availible,I heard he got cut last week or so.

goingoneight
8/23/2009, 09:45 PM
Talk about a guy who was outstanding and never got noticed during his time at OU. :(

I NEVER saw him drop a pass and he was damb fast for a FB.

Sooner FLiP
8/23/2009, 10:02 PM
i was watching the Bengals training camp on HBO and it showed them cutting JD. i couldnt believe it. the Bengals staff even said that he was working hard and doing all the right things. the guy they kept wasnt 'cutting it.' i think JD would fit in well with AD.

OUster
8/23/2009, 10:05 PM
Sorry to say, I saw it on the HBO show "Hardknocks...". JD was trying out with the Bengals. The coaches decide the cuts,a fullback is going first but they don't say who. Next thing you know, they are knocking on JD's door at 5 in the am. After the news, JD gets a bit emotional and they prevent the cameras from coming in any further. It totally sucked. I felt superbad for JD. Dude lays f******* out when he blocks. He can catch. He can run. Never takes a play off. I thought a team as suck as the Bengals would at least give him a chance. Let's hope AD puts in a good word.

SoonerStormchaser
8/23/2009, 11:05 PM
Trust me, JD didn't want to play for the Bengals anyways...then he'd have to block for ElCed and playing with ****wad Carson Palmer.

That and the Bengals are the ****ing scum of the NFL...and I love it every single time they lose.

the_ouskull
8/23/2009, 11:29 PM
Trust me, JD didn't want to play for the Bengals anyways...then he'd have to block for ElCed and playing with ****wad Carson Palmer.

That and the Bengals are the ****ing scum of the NFL...and I love it every single time they lose.

Steelers fan? Browns fan?

the_ouskull

SoonerStormchaser
8/23/2009, 11:48 PM
Grew up near Dayton...refused to watch Cincinnati...watched Pitt and da Bearss.

sooner59
8/24/2009, 02:48 AM
Didn't the long time FB at Seattle retire? They love the FB, they need 2 or 3 to keep their offense running smoothly, right? Maybe he could impress there.

DakotaSooner
8/24/2009, 09:00 AM
I agree, I always thought that Runnels would be a great fullback...Disappointing that he hasn't been able to make it with a team.

badger
8/24/2009, 09:31 AM
One thing's clear... the Neffel isn't kind of aging talent. He needs to make a roster and fast. Maybe AD could pull some strings and get his former teammate a spot at the Vikes... but let's be honest, they're probably overwhelmed with Favre at the moment. :(

swardboy
8/24/2009, 10:13 AM
Farve's gonna be overwhelmed by opposing d's rush if they don't address it....which prolly won't break Badger's heart.

badger
8/24/2009, 10:21 AM
Farve's gonna be overwhelmed by opposing d's rush if they don't address it....which prolly won't break Badger's heart.

Actually, I was quite relieved to see Favre complete only one pass (barely) and go 3-and-out after going 4-and-out. The only time he looked good was when he handed off to AD.

If Favre were to do well in Minny, it would mean that the Packers made a mistake in letting him go, and THEN baj's heart would be broken. However, I was convinced then as I am still that Favre deserves to retire... he doesn't deserve to retire on his own terms, he just deserves to retire, period. He has nothing left to prove to anyone. He's won a Super Bowl and three (back 2 back 2 back) MVP's. He frequents the Pro Bowl. He has NOTHING left to prove... and he probably has nothing left to give fans.

AD and JD on the other hand, have their entire careers ahead of them. I hope they're in football.

soonerfan28
8/24/2009, 10:41 AM
Dallas has like 9 TB's they need a good FB. Maybe they could get him.