PDA

View Full Version : Obama admits he's not a US citizen

landrun
8/18/2009, 01:03 PM
He's claimed he's 48 years old, being born 2 years after Hawaii became a state.
But now his own myspace page (linked from his official barakobama.com site) admits he's 52. Being born 2 years prior to Hawaii being a state.

Go to the official site:
http://www.barackobama.com/

Scroll to bottom and click on myspace link.
http://www.myspace.com/barackobama

It claims he's 52.

veddy interesting...

Hot Rod
8/18/2009, 01:07 PM
4 years is quite a difference in age to be making that type of mistake on his part.

soonervegas
8/18/2009, 01:07 PM
and 52 plus 48 equals 100

We are sooo screwed.

badger
8/18/2009, 01:08 PM
Hey look, the first image that pops up on google to "Obama is not a citizen" is...
http://i26.tinypic.com/3160luf.jpg

:D

yermom
8/18/2009, 01:09 PM
ok, that's kinda interesting

C&CDean
8/18/2009, 01:11 PM
[LAS & KC]LIES!! FEAR MONGERING LIES!![/LAS & KC]

yermom
8/18/2009, 01:13 PM
well, facebook says 48 too

that is a little weird though

My Opinion Matters
8/18/2009, 01:23 PM
You know who else was born in an American territory before it was granted statehood? My mother, and she was very much an American citizen.

mdklatt
8/18/2009, 01:30 PM
Being born 2 years prior to Hawaii being a state.

If true, this is significant to his citizenship status how?

Turd_Ferguson
8/18/2009, 01:33 PM
[LAS,mdklatt & KC]LIES!! FEAR MONGERING LIES!![/LAS,mdklatt & KC]fixed:D

Scott D
8/18/2009, 01:53 PM
He's claimed he's 48 years old, being born 2 years after Hawaii became a state.
But now his own myspace page (linked from his official barakobama.com site) admits he's 52. Being born 2 years prior to Hawaii being a state.

Go to the official site:
http://www.barackobama.com/

Scroll to bottom and click on myspace link.
http://www.myspace.com/barackobama

It claims he's 52.

veddy interesting...

lol using myspace to make a point. That's like pointing at a box of fruity pebbles and saying healthy breakfast.

OklahomaTuba
8/18/2009, 02:04 PM
Obama's just not any good with numbers below 500 billion or so.

KABOOKIE
8/18/2009, 02:11 PM
57 states!!

HE WAS TIRED DAMMIT!!! GEORGE BUSH IS STOOPID!!! [las]

soonerinabilene
8/18/2009, 02:25 PM
If true, this is significant to his citizenship status how?

I think its obvious that if he was born in Hawaii before it was a state, that makes him Kenyan.;)

landrun
8/18/2009, 02:50 PM
lol using myspace to make a point. That's like pointing at a box of fruity pebbles and saying healthy breakfast.

mmm...not really. Seeing how this is the official myspace page of the president. Its a 'freudian' slip of sorts. Confessing how old he really is.

Obviously if the long form version of of his birth certificate, which he refuses to release, shows the same date he has posted here, then he can not be the president of the US.

Pricetag
8/18/2009, 02:52 PM
The long form version of My Space actually shows the correct age, so this whole thing is a moot point.

OUDoc
8/18/2009, 02:54 PM
I think its obvious that if he was born in Hawaii before it was a state, that makes him Kenyan.;)

And if he weighs less than a duck....

Crucifax Autumn
I got yer long form right here!

JLEW1818
You know who else was born in an American territory before it was granted statehood? My mother, and she was very much an American citizen.

Pretty sure we are talking about the President... or w/e yall call him

Crucifax Autumn
And if he weighs less than a duck....

If he floats he's Kenyan.

mdklatt
8/18/2009, 03:02 PM

The sad thing is, that apparently is "obvious" to some people.

My Opinion Matters
8/18/2009, 03:14 PM
Pretty sure we are talking about the President... or w/e yall call him

I realize it's impossible for you to understand concepts that are not explicitly literal in nature and slowly explained with monosyllabic words, but the point being is that Obama is an American citizen regardless of when Hawaii was admitted to the union.

CK Sooner
8/18/2009, 03:16 PM

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg291/surpriseitskelsey/Green_Card_thumb.jpg

landrun
8/18/2009, 03:19 PM
I realize it's impossible for you to understand concepts that are not explicitly literal in nature and slowly explained with monosyllabic words, but the point being is that Obama is an American citizen regardless of when Hawaii was admitted to the union.

True. But he would be a dual citizen in that case, which would disqualify him from being president. So it does matter when Hawaii became a state and when he was born.

JLEW1818
8/18/2009, 03:21 PM

I’m surprised you’re not hiding behind KC/Crim and JM right now! Ha,
Usually you just talk when they do.

My Opinion Matters
8/18/2009, 03:22 PM
You might be illegal!

:eek:

Actually, I'm entitled to annual dividends in the impressive amount of ten USD as a result of the heritage on my mother's side. I'm a better American than any of you, I get paid to be an American. :D

JLEW1818
8/18/2009, 03:24 PM
sounds great

My Opinion Matters
8/18/2009, 03:26 PM
I’m surprised you’re not hiding behind KC/Crim and JM right now! Ha,
Usually you just talk when they do.

Yeah. Me and KC and JM have our own exclusive little internet club where we have one collective hive mind and gang up on other posters that are not members of our super awesome club. It's like a posse or something!

Oh, wait....

JLEW1818
8/18/2009, 03:28 PM
lol

that was pretty funny actually

Jacie
8/18/2009, 03:30 PM
Hell, President Kennedy came out and admitted to being a Berliner as in Berlin, Germany. I know it has never been a part of the United States and it didn't matter one wit. Give it to rest.

My Opinion Matters
8/18/2009, 03:37 PM
Hell, President Kennedy came out and admitted to being a Berliner as in Berlin, Germany. I know it has never been a part of the United States and it didn't matter one wit. Give it to rest.

RABBLE RABBLE SECRET NAZI ANTICHRIST RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE !!!!!!1!!ONE!!!

soonerscuba
8/18/2009, 03:37 PM
Birther=Truther. Laughable, mockable, gullible, lazy.

CK Sooner
8/18/2009, 03:39 PM
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh161/lindy1030/Illegal.jpg

Turd_Ferguson
8/18/2009, 03:53 PM
Yeah. Me and KC and JM have our own exclusive little internet club where we have one collective hive mind and gang up on other posters that are not members of our super awesome club. It's like a posse or something!

Oh, wait....Would that be www.KCPoosyhideout.com:confused:

GrapevineSooner
8/18/2009, 04:12 PM
HEALTHY BREAKFAST!!!!!!

http://normalboy.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/fruity-pebbles.jpg

LosAngelesSooner
8/18/2009, 04:16 PM
[LAS & KC]LIES!! FEAR MONGERING LIES!![/LAS & KC]:rolleyes:

Obviously if the long form version of of his birth certificate, which he refuses to release, shows the same date he has posted here, then he can not be the president of the US.
Even if it was true, which it isn't, it wouldn't change the fact that you're a U.S. citizen if you are born in a U.S. territory and are still eligible to be President. But, whatever...he's a secret Kenyan Muslim who wants to steal your pron. :rolleyes:

CK Sooner
8/18/2009, 04:19 PM
Question:

If they find out he wasn't born an American citizen what would they do?

LosAngelesSooner
8/18/2009, 04:20 PM
This is the most retarded Barak Obama conspiracy theory thread since the last one that was on here yesterday.

LosAngelesSooner
8/18/2009, 04:21 PM
Question:

If they find out he wasn't born an American citizen what would they do?bwYzyRfNFn0

Scott D
8/18/2009, 04:25 PM
mmm...not really. Seeing how this is the official myspace page of the president. Its a 'freudian' slip of sorts. Confessing how old he really is.

did you consult your magic 8 ball for that conclusion?

The day I take a myspace page official or not as the guiding truth in this world is the day that I declare that the University of Texas is superior.

JLEW1818
8/18/2009, 04:26 PM
Question:

If they find out he wasn't born an American citizen what would they do?

they govt would call LAS and ask him what they should do ;)

Harry Beanbag
8/18/2009, 04:29 PM
While many people on this board seem to confuse the terms citizen and natural born citizen, if he was born in Hawaii, regardless of the date, he is a natural born citizen and indeed eligible to be President.

Who is a natural-born citizen? Who, in other words, is a citizen at birth, such that that person can be a President someday?
The 14th Amendment (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/xconst_Am14.html) defines citizenship this way: "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps.
Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in those gaps. Section 1401 (http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001401----000-.html) defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

Anyone born inside the United States *
Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

Scott D
8/18/2009, 04:30 PM
Harry quit using logic here.

Harry Beanbag
8/18/2009, 04:31 PM

Careful, it's the same logic that would make him ineligible if in fact he was born in Kenya. ;)

CK Sooner
8/18/2009, 04:32 PM

:eek:

LosAngelesSooner
8/18/2009, 04:37 PM
they govt would call LAS and ask him what they should do ;)It would be a better decision than listening to you gaggle of tin foil hat wearing wingnuts.

Harry Beanbag
8/18/2009, 04:38 PM
I liked flying dickwheels better.

JLEW1818
8/18/2009, 04:39 PM
It would be a better decision than listening to you gaggle of tin foil hat wearing wingnuts.

you the man LAS!

NormanPride
8/18/2009, 04:39 PM
I liked flying dickwheels better.

You would. ;)

KC//CRIMSON
8/18/2009, 04:58 PM
[LAS & KC]LIES!! FEAR MONGERING LIES!![/LAS & KC]

May your taint meet many more railroad spikes.

KABOOKIE
8/18/2009, 04:59 PM
May your taint meet many more railroad spikes.

Threat.

LosAngelesSooner
8/18/2009, 05:02 PM
Threat.:rolleyes:

JLEW1818
8/18/2009, 05:02 PM
are u the same size as Vin Diesel

CK Sooner
8/18/2009, 05:05 PM
http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv264/Alt-RockGirl/1250092182500.jpg

LosAngelesSooner
8/18/2009, 05:11 PM
are u the same size as Vin Diesel
:rolleyes:

CK Sooner
8/18/2009, 05:12 PM
LAS, you sure are giving your eyes a workout today.

tommieharris91
8/18/2009, 05:15 PM

This is probably a lot better than what would actually happen.

soonerinabilene
8/18/2009, 05:23 PM
While many people on this board seem to confuse the terms citizen and natural born citizen, if he was born in Hawaii, regardless of the date, he is a natural born citizen and indeed eligible to be President.

Whatever, noob.

;)

GottaHavePride
8/18/2009, 05:23 PM
Careful, it's the same logic that would make him ineligible if in fact he was born in Kenya. ;)

Actually, that link you posted says that if one parent is a US Citizen and has lived in the US for 5 years at some point, he could be born anywhere in the world, regardless of the status of his other parent, and STILL be a US Citizen.

His mother is from Kansas. He's a citizen.

;)

LosAngelesSooner
8/18/2009, 05:44 PM
LAS, you sure are giving your eyes a workout today.

:DThey can take it. ;)

StoopTroup
8/18/2009, 06:19 PM
Obama's just not any good with numbers below 500 billion or so.

I would like to go on record that this post received positive SPEK from me.

Classic Post Tuba.

landrun
8/18/2009, 06:28 PM

Logic is fine. But flawed logic doesn't work.

Harry quotes the current law which applies to infants being born today... and is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

...But even this does not get specific enough. As usual, the Constitution provides the framework for the law, but it is the law that fills in the gaps.
Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in those gaps. .... "

"Currently" is irrelevant. What does matter is the law at the time of Obama's birth.

... according to the law on the books at the time of his birth, which falls between "December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986? Presidential office requires a natural-born citizen if the child was not born to two U.S. citizen parents, which of course is what exempts John McCain though he was born in the Panama Canal . US Law very clearly stipulates: ".If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16." Barack Obama's father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama's mother was only 18 when Obama was born, which means though she had been a U.S. citizen for 10 years, (or citizen perhaps because of Hawaii being a territory) the mother fails the test for being so for at least 5 years **prior to** Barack Obama's birth, but *after* age 16. It doesn't matter *after* . In essence, she was not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. citizenship. At most, there were only 2 years elapsed since his mother turned 16 at the time of Barack Obama's birth when she was 18 in Hawaii. His mother would have needed to have been 16+5= 21 years old, at the time of Barack Obama's birth for him to have been a natural-born citizen. ...

Deniers point out that this law doesn't apply to Obama seeing how he was born in in the US, because Hawaii was a state.

But if he indeed was born 2 years prior to Hawaii becoming a state, this law does apply and he is most certainly not eligible to be president. How old he is does matter because if he is 52, he wasn't born in the US to a mother who would qualify him to be a citizen.... at all.

landrun
8/18/2009, 06:32 PM
Actually, that link you posted says that if one parent is a US Citizen and has lived in the US for 5 years at some point, he could be born anywhere in the world, regardless of the status of his other parent, and STILL be a US Citizen.

His mother is from Kansas. He's a citizen.

;)

In truth that link is irrelevant because it is referencing current law, not the law that applied to Obama's birth. See above for the law at the time of his birth.

It's simple. If Obama was not born in the US, he fails to meet the requirements to be president.

KC//CRIMSON
8/18/2009, 06:42 PM
did you consult your magic 8 ball for that conclusion?

The day I take a myspace page official or not as the guiding truth in this world is the day that I declare that the University of Texas is superior.

Dude, he logged in today. It has to be him!

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 06:45 PM
Dude, he logged in today. It has to be him!

Of course it is...just like when George Lucas added me to his MySpace: It was him for sure! All famous people maintain their own.

CK Sooner
8/18/2009, 06:46 PM
Of course it is...just like when George Lucas added me to his MySpace: It was him for sure! All famous people maintain their own.

Zac Efron is my mothafin facebook friend!

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 06:57 PM
Zac Efron is my BOYfriend!

Fixed

GottaHavePride
8/18/2009, 06:59 PM
In truth that link is irrelevant because it is referencing current law, not the law that applied to Obama's birth. See above for the law at the time of his birth.

It's simple. If Obama was not born in the US, he fails to meet the requirements to be president.

1. I'm pretty sure if Obama wasn't a citizen and legally able to hold the office of President, that fact would have come out BEFORE he was elected.

2. His official date of birth is August 4, 1961. Hawaii became a state in 1959, so this argument is silly.

3. The "new evidence" in this thread is based on a Myspace page. The day Myspace becomes a trusted source of government information will be a sad, sad day.

JLEW1818
8/18/2009, 07:01 PM
lol, my buddy once said

“I’m sure they were thinking at the time of his birth certificate, that this guy would be president"

Ha

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 07:02 PM
But everything on MySpace is the God's honest truth!

JLEW1818
8/18/2009, 07:03 PM
its the twitter updates that make me laugh !

CK Sooner
8/18/2009, 07:03 PM
Fixed

:mad: :D

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 07:05 PM
its the twitter updates that make me laugh !

I had to go to the twitter earlier. Friggin' mexican food!

soonerscuba
8/18/2009, 07:32 PM

Harry quotes the current law which applies to infants being born today... and is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

"Currently" is irrelevant. What does matter is the law at the time of Obama's birth.

Deniers point out that this law doesn't apply to Obama seeing how he was born in in the US, because Hawaii was a state.

But if he indeed was born 2 years prior to Hawaii becoming a state, this law does apply and he is most certainly not eligible to be president. How old he is does matter because if he is 52, he wasn't born in the US to a mother who would qualify him to be a citizen.... at all.I'm not going to try to explain anything to you, because it won't matter, but I do think you should know something. You look silly. There is very little difference between you, a truther, and a man in the basement talking about Illuminati Jews in the center of the earth. You have chosen a lazy path, millions do. The concept of a man with views so diametrically opposed to yours, a man that you think casts off the meaning of what it means to be an American has taken the highest office in the country, by a wide margin, and enjoys the fruits of his popularity by easily passing laws through a sympathetic Congress. It's hard for you to accept this at face, so you don't mental acrobatics in desperate search for a reason to make it not so, it's human nature. To some, the concept that 19 men with box cutters could kill thousands isn't easy to grasp, so it had to be an inside job. Obama has an untraditional past, so he must be foreign, it's lazy and ultimately counterproductive to what you really want. While I'm sure that there are legitimate reasons to not like Obama, the citizenship issue don't hunt, and makes you look like a crazy person, and in that light people generally decide that they don't want to be embraced by crazies. You and your ilk will cost Republicans votes, and as a fan of divided government, I wish you would stop, before you do even more damage than you already have.

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 07:39 PM
But crazy is SOOOOO in style!

Harry Beanbag
8/18/2009, 07:39 PM

Wow, you couldn't be more wrong. Current law is irrelevant? Just wow. :rolleyes:

Well, I guess you're kind of right here:

§ 1405. Persons born in Hawaii

A person born in Hawaii on or after August 12, 1898, and before April 30, 1900, is declared to be a citizen of the United States as of April 30, 1900. A person born in Hawaii on or after April 30, 1900, is a citizen of the United States at birth. A person who was a citizen of the Republic of Hawaii on August 12, 1898, is declared to be a citizen of the United States as of April 30, 1900.

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001405----000-.html

But if he indeed was born 2 years prior to Hawaii becoming a state, this law does apply and he is most certainly not eligible to be president. How old he is does matter because if he is 52, he wasn't born in the US to a mother who would qualify him to be a citizen.... at all.

You are smoking crack, or reading too many chain emails.

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 07:46 PM
Both?

landrun
8/18/2009, 07:51 PM
1. I'm pretty sure if Obama wasn't a citizen and legally able to hold the office of President, that fact would have come out BEFORE he was elected.

2. His official date of birth is August 4, 1961. Hawaii became a state in 1959, so this argument is silly.

3. The "new evidence" in this thread is based on a Myspace page. The day Myspace becomes a trusted source of government information will be a sad, sad day.

Are you really that misinformed?

This issue was brought before the election... by democrats no less. It was brought up for John McCain also but John McCain did what Obama has refused to do... produced the official long form version of his birth certificate.

Obama's official birth date is unknown for the very reason I mention above. All you have is what he says is his birth date and even the hospital he was born in, according to his own words, has changed.

The 'myspace' page is linked from the president's own official web site. It is ran by him and his cohorts. Just as his Youtube advertisements are linked, the Democrat party's official site etc... This isn't a page where some 12 year old kid is posting photos of a guitar. It is a part of his conglomerate of sites on the intranet he uses get info out to the masses.

Scott D
8/18/2009, 07:55 PM
Wow, you couldn't be more wrong. Current law is irrelevant? Just wow. :rolleyes:

Well, I guess you're kind of right here:

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode08/usc_sec_08_00001405----000-.html

personally I like the part where he insists that his 18 year old at birth American mother born and raised in Kansas was only in the US for 10 years. I wasn't aware that Kansas left the Union after joining in the 1800s then came back into the Union in the 1940s.

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 07:55 PM
Just to play devil's advocate here, how do you explain the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspaper? Were they already plotting to have a Kenyan Muslim sneak into the white house?

landrun
8/18/2009, 07:57 PM

I don't smoke crack or read chain emails.... but... you do got me here:

A person born in Hawaii on or after August 12, 1898, and before April 30, 1900, is declared to be a citizen of the United States as of April 30, 1900. A person born in Hawaii on or after April 30, 1900, is a citizen of the United States at birth. A person who was a citizen of the Republic of Hawaii on August 12, 1898, is declared to be a citizen of the United States as of April 30, 1900.

landrun
8/18/2009, 08:01 PM
Just to play devil's advocate here, how do you explain the birth announcement in the Hawaii newspaper? Were they already plotting to have a Kenyan Muslim sneak into the white house?

I've heard it mentioned by never seen it. Do you have a link?

Forgive me for doubting.... but I do find it odd that if a real vault version of Obama's birth certificate does exist, why wouldn't he just produce it?

Scott D
8/18/2009, 08:02 PM
landrun at this point does it matter? he could produce one in triplicate notarized and bronzed and some people would still insist it was fake.

royalfan5
8/18/2009, 08:04 PM
personally I like the part where he insists that his 18 year old at birth American mother born and raised in Kansas was only in the US for 10 years. I wasn't aware that Kansas left the Union after joining in the 1800s then came back into the Union in the 1940s.

Kansas forgot to have their statehood application notarized, and that wasn't corrected until 1948.

Scott D
8/18/2009, 08:05 PM
Kansas forgot to have their statehood application notarized, and that wasn't corrected until 1948.

I bet it's really a fake statehood application they just managed to produce to convince everyone that they're really a state.

landrun
8/18/2009, 08:06 PM
Seriously. I really think you're wrong about that.

I suspect I'm like most people who have serious reservations about this. If he were to just grant the state of Hawaii permission to release it, it would be over.
But instead the press secretary mocks anyone who has a question about it.
Why don't they just put up and make people questioning them to shut up.

soonerscuba
8/18/2009, 08:07 PM
Why don't they just put up and make people questioning them to shut up.Because they deserve it and because they won't.

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 08:09 PM
I've heard it mentioned by never seen it. Do you have a link?

Forgive me for doubting.... but I do find it odd that if a real vault version of Obama's birth certificate does exist, why wouldn't he just produce it?

http://thebruceblog.wordpress.com/2008/12/04/view-obamas-birth-announcement-in-hawaii-newspaper-taken-from-library-microfilm/

According to the Honolulu Advertiser, it was practice to get birth announcements from the Health Department via a news service, not from private submissions, as evidenced by that fact that two independent newspapers had the same announcement with the same announcements for other infants before and after. The announcement had to come from the Health Department, via the birth registration. So what gives? Did they live there or not? It all becomes clear with careful reading and examination of the evidence

Scott D
8/18/2009, 08:11 PM
Seriously. I really think you're wrong about that.

I suspect I'm like most people who have serious reservations about this. If he were to just grant the state of Hawaii permission to release it, it would be over.
Why don't they just put up and make people questioning them to shut up.

sir, royalfan and I are discussing whether or not Kansas is legitimately a state, not the President's birth situation.

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 08:13 PM
Kansas is a state...

...of boredom!

landrun
8/18/2009, 08:16 PM
sir, royalfan and I are discussing whether or not Kansas is legitimately a state, not the President's birth situation.

I was replying to post #83

landrun
8/18/2009, 08:17 PM
http://thebruceblog.wordpress.com/2008/12/04/view-obamas-birth-announcement-in-hawaii-newspaper-taken-from-library-microfilm/

... oh. Like that's real. :D <--- kidding

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 08:43 PM
It's actually a com-nazi muslim plot to overthrow the government and the world economy concocted by a Kansas socialist and her black panther husband with the aid of the state of Hawaii and Martians.

LosAngelesSooner
8/18/2009, 08:56 PM

Do you even read back over your post and COUNT the number of leaps in logic and legal contortions in your argument that you have to go through in order to reach your conclusion BEFORE your post it?

Just curious.

Continue on with the wing-nuttery. And when you get a chance, could you please delve into how Bush orchestrated 9/11? PlzKThnx. :rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 08:59 PM
The Illuminati did it all! Skull and Bones killed Michael Jackson. The Templar Knights ate my homework!

LosAngelesSooner
8/18/2009, 09:05 PM
I'm not going to try to explain anything to you, because it won't matter, but I do think you should know something. You look silly. There is very little difference between you, a truther, and a man in the basement talking about Illuminati Jews in the center of the earth. You have chosen a lazy path, millions do. The concept of a man with views so diametrically opposed to yours, a man that you think casts off the meaning of what it means to be an American has taken the highest office in the country, by a wide margin, and enjoys the fruits of his popularity by easily passing laws through a sympathetic Congress. It's hard for you to accept this at face, so you don't mental acrobatics in desperate search for a reason to make it not so, it's human nature. To some, the concept that 19 men with box cutters could kill thousands isn't easy to grasp, so it had to be an inside job. Obama has an untraditional past, so he must be foreign, it's lazy and ultimately counterproductive to what you really want. While I'm sure that there are legitimate reasons to not like Obama, the citizenship issue don't hunt, and makes you look like a crazy person, and in that light people generally decide that they don't want to be embraced by crazies. You and your ilk will cost Republicans votes, and as a fan of divided government, I wish you would stop, before you do even more damage than you already have.POST OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE.

Especially the part I put in bold.

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 09:06 PM
But crazy people are what makes this place so friggin' hilarious!

royalfan5
8/18/2009, 09:28 PM
I bet it's really a fake statehood application they just managed to produce to convince everyone that they're really a state.

I know that every time I'm in Kansas, I feel like I'm in another country. Especially when I'm in Manhattan.

Curly Bill
8/18/2009, 10:15 PM
I know that every time I'm in Kansas, I feel like I'm in another country. Especially when I'm in Manhattan.

Everyone knows Manhattan is in New York. No wonder you're confused. :O

;) ;)

stoopified
8/18/2009, 10:35 PM
Hell, President Kennedy came out and admitted to being a Berliner as in Berlin, Germany. I know it has never been a part of the United States and it didn't matter one wit. Give it to rest.Actually he made a grammatical error and claimed to be a jelly donut while ATTEMPTING to claim citzenship of Berlin.

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 10:40 PM
mmmmmmm...Donuts!

Curly Bill
8/18/2009, 10:42 PM
Where?

:pop:

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 10:47 PM
In Berlin...Pay 'Tention!

Curly Bill
8/18/2009, 10:50 PM
I gotta go to Berlin to get donuts?

Is this something I can blame on Brack?

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2009, 10:56 PM
nah...it's other nutjobs proposing the junk food tax that's gonna run Crispy Creme and Dunkin outta bidness.

LosAngelesSooner
8/19/2009, 12:44 AM
If they tax my doughnuts...I'm packing up my grrrnades and moving to Canada.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/19/2009, 03:46 AM
Ann Coulter has said the Birthers are crazy...soak that one in for a moment. Ann Coulter thinks you are crazy. The most crazy man I have ever heard speak...thinks you are crazy.

OklahomaTuba
8/19/2009, 09:06 AM
The most crazy man I have ever heard speak...thinks you are crazy.Now that is no way to talk about the first lady.

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/19/2009, 09:56 AM
Well Michelle doesn't have a huge Adam's Apple like Coulter, so I am not sure

Dio
8/19/2009, 10:57 AM
And when you get a chance, could you please delve into how Bush orchestrated 9/11?

I thought the Bush bashing was your deal? ;)

Oldnslo
8/19/2009, 11:12 AM
Just wondering: if the birthers succeed, does that mean that we would then have President Biden on our hands?

Why the holy Hell would anyone want THAT?

StoopTroup
8/19/2009, 11:17 AM
It's actually a com-nazi muslim plot to overthrow the government and the world economy concocted by a Kansas socialist and her black panther husband with the aid of the state of Hawaii and Martians.

You said Nazi....I like that. :pop: :hot:

Pricetag
8/19/2009, 11:19 AM
Why the holy Hell would anyone want THAT?
Never misunderestimate the power of fanboy red ***.

soonerboy_odanorth
8/21/2009, 12:51 PM
But, whatever...he's a secret Kenyan Muslim who wants to steal your pron.

Not my PRON! That's it! This time he has gone TOO FAR!

Gandalf_The_Grey
8/21/2009, 05:29 PM
He will have to pry my pron from my warm, slippery hands!!!

SoonerKnight
8/21/2009, 06:01 PM
True. But he would be a dual citizen in that case, which would disqualify him from being president. So it does matter when Hawaii became a state and when he was born.

Apparently all those puerto ricans need to have their citizenship taken away? Obama could have applied for dual citizenship either way. He never did! His mother was an american citizen therefore he is. Stop with the BS! :rolleyes:

MamaMia
8/21/2009, 10:03 PM
When did he start attending school and was it Kindergarten or First grade? That would be a good point of reference.

Crucifax Autumn
8/21/2009, 10:06 PM
Dunno about that, but I do know there are a few here that never made it PAST either! lol

Cam
8/29/2009, 02:23 PM
Where the hell did I put my tin foil hat? I can never remember where it is when I need it. :(