PDA

View Full Version : Keith Jackson

cheezyq
8/17/2009, 09:44 AM
At the Packers preseason game this weekend, Keith Jackson was interviewed and the ridiculous question was asked, "What do you think of the current Packer TE that's wearing the same number you wore - Jermichael Finley?"

The only part of his response that mattered? "I personally don't like the guy, since he's from Texas and I went to OU..." I'm thinking he was ticked that she was trying to bait him with that stupid question.

:)

badger
8/17/2009, 09:48 AM
I still need his autograph... or rather, I'd just like to meet him and give him a big "THANK YOU for being a Sooner AND a Packer" hug :D

cheezyq
8/17/2009, 10:33 AM
Somehow I knew you'd see this thread, baj. :D

badger
8/17/2009, 10:53 AM
Keith Jackson is quite possible Green Bay's greatest tight end throughout Packer history... they should have given him the jersey retirement business that they gave Reggie White... teh Neffel frowns on number retirements, so GB retired White's jersey instead, declaring that No. 92 wouldn't be worn for a long time.

They should have done the same thing for Keith Jackson. Super Bowl victories don't just pop up outta nowhere. Give him Chumura's No. 89 instead.

Oh and Keith, if you're somehow reading this, would you please have a "meet the fans" event in Norman at an upcoming game, please please plaease?