PDA

View Full Version : Two obama voters shot!!

Jerk
8/15/2009, 06:25 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/08/13/2009-08-13_harlem_biz_owner.html

Wat is the world coming to?

salth2o
8/15/2009, 06:31 PM
Nice shooting Gus!

tidalmouse
8/15/2009, 06:36 PM
Good for that Old Man.The Robbers didn't wanna stick around when the 12 guage made some Noise.

OUHOMER
8/15/2009, 07:03 PM
I wonder how the local pharmacist is going to make out.

tidalmouse
8/15/2009, 07:11 PM
I wonder how the local pharmacist is going to make out.

Is that the one where after he'd shot the Robber in the Head,he stood over him and shot him again.If so I hope he gets an Award and a Handshake.

OUHOMER
8/15/2009, 07:24 PM
yep, they are trying to send him up to the big house.

delhalew
8/15/2009, 07:33 PM
Americans protecting themselves. The more the better. Thats why we are not even in the top ten in violent crime globally. On the other hand, Britain is number one, beating out South Africa.:o

KC//CRIMSON
8/15/2009, 07:44 PM
Americans protecting themselves. The more the better. Thats why we are not even in the top ten in violent crime globally. On the other hand, Britain is number one, beating out South Africa.:o

We're just number one in total crime.

delhalew
8/15/2009, 07:52 PM
We're just number one in total crime.

You've prolly seen my link...show me yours.

Turd_Ferguson
8/15/2009, 08:38 PM
You've prolly seen my link...show me yours.KC has an inny, not an outty.:D

delhalew
8/15/2009, 08:58 PM
:D

Dio
8/15/2009, 10:57 PM
Prater's prolly trying to find a way to file charges on this guy, too.

soonerloyal
8/15/2009, 10:57 PM
"Obama supporter?" WTH?

You know, even usual political differences aside - the post title, and what it accuses, is a lot of things, low and crass merely two of the best it can muster. Even in the South Oval, the thinly-veiled racism and bile of this post really takes the breath right out of me.

Is there an Ignore feature on this board? I don't think my sons or I will be gleaning enjoyment, enlightenment or entertainment from posts like this, even if hell freezes over and OK State wins ten BCS Football Championships.

And that's more likely and desirable than a "joke" like this one could ever be.

And from a Sooner...tragic.

SoonerBorn68
8/15/2009, 11:16 PM
You're no John Helander...

Curly Bill
8/15/2009, 11:23 PM
Gus for president!

Turd_Ferguson
8/15/2009, 11:25 PM
Your avvy and location are dead spot on.

Curly Bill
8/15/2009, 11:27 PM
Your avvy and location are dead spot on.

I know right? I've always meant to make it out to Tombstone and have just never done it.

delhalew
8/15/2009, 11:30 PM
More on this.
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/14/back-at-work-harlem-store-owner-recounts-shooting/?hp&apage=35#comments

The comments are very entertaining. Even a story like that has brought out some the "criminal is the victim" types.

Turd_Ferguson
8/15/2009, 11:31 PM
I know right? I've always meant to make it out to Tombstone and have just never done it.ya need to practice on your game of horse, and quit worry'n bout Tombstone ya ****'n redneck.

Curly Bill
8/15/2009, 11:31 PM
More on this.
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/14/back-at-work-harlem-store-owner-recounts-shooting/?hp&apage=35#comments

The comments are very entertaining. Even a story like that has brought out some the "criminal is the victim" types.

More Obama voters. ;)

KC//CRIMSON
8/15/2009, 11:33 PM
"Obama supporter?" WTH?

You know, even usual political differences aside - the post title, and what it accuses, is a lot of things, low and crass merely two of the best it can muster. Even in the South Oval, the thinly-veiled racism and bile of this post really takes the breath right out of me.

Is there an Ignore feature on this board? I don't think my sons or I will be gleaning enjoyment, enlightenment or entertainment from posts like this, even if hell freezes over and OK State wins ten BCS Football Championships.

And that's more likely and desirable than a "joke" like this one could ever be.

And from a Sooner...tragic.

Don't be too hard on Jerk, his highest level of education is a shiny piece of paper from the American Truck Driving School.

Curly Bill
8/15/2009, 11:34 PM
Don't be too hard on Jerk, his highest level of education is a shiny piece of paper from the American Truck Driving School.

derp...derp...derp...:O

KABOOKIE
8/15/2009, 11:36 PM

Which is probbaly more than most Obama supporters.

Turd_Ferguson
8/15/2009, 11:37 PM
Which is probbaly more than most Obama supporters.pwnt:D

Curly Bill
8/15/2009, 11:41 PM
In fairness, the collective IQ of Brack supporters likely went up with the actions of our hero store owner. ;)

KC//CRIMSON
8/15/2009, 11:43 PM
pwnt:D

own this *pointing downward*

JLEW1818
8/15/2009, 11:44 PM
lol

Turd_Ferguson
8/15/2009, 11:45 PM
own this *pointing downward*your inny?:D

delhalew
8/15/2009, 11:46 PM

I'd like to see you handle what I do for a living(which by the way is the only reason you have food, clothing, or anything else your little heart desires).

That's right! A truck brung it. And my college educated @ss was driving.

SoonerBorn68
8/15/2009, 11:46 PM

Your dirty old puss? It ain't worth tree fiddy.

JLEW1818
8/15/2009, 11:47 PM
obama walks on water

KC//CRIMSON
8/15/2009, 11:48 PM
Your dirty old puss? It ain't worth tree fiddy.

What's up t-shirt man? I see you're back to your genitalia smack as usual. Nice.

KABOOKIE
8/15/2009, 11:50 PM
Look. When the shiny happy people chick in the office said she was voting for Brack because she wanted to do what was right for race relations, I knew most Americans had been either duped or were plain retarded regardless of their level of education.

Naw, when these ****ers were shot down the collective IQ probably went down.

SoonerBorn68
8/15/2009, 11:50 PM
...and you're up to your eyeballs in doosh juice as usual.

KC//CRIMSON
8/15/2009, 11:53 PM
...and you're up to your eyeballs in doosh juice as usual.

Still stuck in genitalia smack, nice.

CrimsonJim

What's up t-shirt man? I see you're back to your genitalia smack as usual. Nice.

Wassup there, kettle? Unless *pointing downward* has something to do with your belly button, sounds like you're speakin' the same language, Cletus.

KABOOKIE

Truck driver and small buisness owner. Taxpayers. Unlike most Obama supporters and Presidential staff members.

KABOOKIE
8/15/2009, 11:54 PM

Wassup there, kettle? Unless *pointing downward* has something to do with your belly button, sounds like you're speakin' the same language, Cletus.

Dickslapped!

SoonerBorn68
8/15/2009, 11:55 PM
Ol' KC is good at smackin' genitalia.

SoonerBorn68
8/15/2009, 11:55 PM
lip smackin'.

delhalew
8/15/2009, 11:56 PM
grrrrrrr.

KC//CRIMSON

Sorry I sank to his level, it won't happen again, okay, Bufford?

Curly Bill
No kidding, KC does the *pointing downward* thing, and then chastises someone else for genitalia smack?

When can we expect your meltdown thread KC, I think it might be close.

CrimsonJim
8/15/2009, 11:57 PM
Sorry I sank to his level, it won't happen again, okay, Bufford?

Fair 'nuff. ;)

KC//CRIMSON
8/15/2009, 11:58 PM
No kidding, KC does the *pointing downward* thing, and then chastises someone else for genitalia smack?

Whatever, you're played and old.

SoonerBorn68
8/15/2009, 11:58 PM
KC = Shooter McGavin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMAhCCZDwtU

JLEW1818
8/15/2009, 11:59 PM
hahaha

SteelClip49
8/15/2009, 11:59 PM
I have a college education and I am an Obama supporter.

Also, truck drivers are nothing but menaces on the road....no respect for smaller vehicles. If the light is red....they still go. Truck drivers are bastards and have no common sense.

Praise Gus for what he did BUT fry the pharmacist who acted like he was in a World War when firing more rounds in a motionless kid.

Curly Bill
8/16/2009, 12:02 AM

Also, truck drivers are nothing but menaces on the road....no respect for smaller vehicles. If the light is red....they still go. Truck drivers are bastards and have no common sense.

Praise Gus for what he did BUT fry the pharmacist who acted like he was in a World War when firing more rounds in a motionless kid.

Afraid they'll run over your minivan Alice?

KC//CRIMSON
8/16/2009, 12:02 AM
KC = Shooter McGavin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMAhCCZDwtU

Soonerborn68 = Cletus Spuckler

no video required....

SoonerBorn68
8/16/2009, 12:03 AM

Also, Obama supporters are nothing but menaces....no respect for others. If there's a handout to be taken....they'll take. Obama supporters are bastards and have no common sense.

slightly modified for accuracy.

delhalew
8/16/2009, 12:05 AM

Did somebody cut you off? Until you spend your life on the road...you have no idea. Though I'm happy for you having supported Obama. We all got what we deserved.

Curly Bill
8/16/2009, 12:06 AM

Do you have this stenciled on your favorite cardigan? :texan:

KC//CRIMSON
8/16/2009, 12:06 AM
Truck driver and small buisness owner. Taxpayers. Unlike most Obama supporters and Presidential staff members.

Now you're saying Obama supporters don't pay their taxes?

Go fly your toy plane, clown.

SoonerBorn68
8/16/2009, 12:07 AM
Soonerborn68 = Cletus Spuckler

no video required....

Ouch, that hurt. I'm sorry you're just not with it tonight Pickleboy.

KABOOKIE
8/16/2009, 12:15 AM
Now you're saying Obama supporters don't pay their taxes?

Go fly your toy plane, clown.

Hahahaha! Go scratch your *****, loser.

KC//CRIMSON
8/16/2009, 12:16 AM
Hahahaha! Go scratch your *****, loser.

*****? You must be joined at the hip with SB68.

KABOOKIE
8/16/2009, 12:16 AM
Just point downward. You'll find it.

SoonerBorn68
8/16/2009, 12:18 AM
again, KC = Shooter McGavin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sojhjp5y8ZM

Jerk
8/16/2009, 10:18 AM
bah. Maybe the title was a little over the top. Well, robbery is still robbery whether it's done at gun-point or through the tax code. So I take that back. See signature!

yermom
8/16/2009, 10:52 AM
see, i would have gone somewhere with criminals supporting Dems because they keep trying to disarm their victims for them ;)

Chuck Bao
8/16/2009, 10:54 AM
A little over the top? Seriously?

But, we can go with all taxes are robbery if that is the way you want to go.

It would certainly get very interesting.

Harry Beanbag
8/16/2009, 11:06 AM

Speaking of common sense, looks like you wasted your money on the college degree if you always speak in ridiculous generalities such as this. I won't even go into the part about you supporting Obama. :D

Harry Beanbag
8/16/2009, 11:07 AM

Oh, he seems to have a fondness for my hairy beanbag too. He talks about it often enough.

KC//CRIMSON
8/16/2009, 11:12 AM
Oh, he seems to have a fondness for my hairy beanbag too. He talks about it often enough.

Heh! What's up, Dopey?

jkjsooner
8/16/2009, 11:50 AM

I wouldn't say it quite like you did. I respect truck drivers for what they do and for me personally that would be one of the most stressful jobs I can think of. Some of the freedom associated with the job is intriguing though.

That being said, there are a lot of dangerous truckers out there. It is like some have no respect for the destructive potential of their vehicles.

I read an article a while back about truckers who were complaining that "four wheelers" don't respect how long it takes a loaded truck to stop when they cut in front of them, etc. My only thought was that the truckers need to heed their own advice. They sure don't care when they're tailing someone they want out of their way.

Frankly, I'd like for us to go back to long haul shipping with trains and reducing the size of the short haul trucks.

delhalew
8/16/2009, 11:59 AM
Well you know, some trucker make a mistake, some just don't care, and some are unfit.

People need to realize most of us will plummit to our deaths from a cliff to avoid hurting you or your family. Our families are on the road as well.

4 wheeler driver can't understand that what they do around a big truck endangers everyone. They don't understand that what is possible in your 3,000 lb car is not possible in an 80,000 lb truck.

WE CARE A LOT. We are highly skilled. We should not be denigrated simply because you get impatient while your driving.

sooneron
8/16/2009, 02:19 PM
Thread title = major suckage and makes Jerk look like a bigoted redneck or something and i don't think he is one, but it does come across like that.

Truck drivers = most of the better drivers out there, sadly enough.

I'm glad the business owner blasted them.

Harry Beanbag
8/16/2009, 06:38 PM
Heh! What's up, Dopey?

Yet another rip roaring joke. Eddie Murphy's got nothin' on KC.

KC//CRIMSON
8/16/2009, 06:44 PM
Yet another rip roaring joke. Eddie Murphy's got nothin' on KC.

Eddie Murphy hasn't had anything on anyone in years.

Turd_Ferguson
8/16/2009, 06:47 PM
Eddie Murphy hasn't had anything on anyone in years.That's not what your momma said.

KC//CRIMSON
8/16/2009, 07:00 PM
That's not what your momma said.

Let me guess, neither did your momma, right? Cause she's dead and all?

My Opinion Matters
8/16/2009, 07:29 PM
Jesus Christ you guys are imbeciles.

Curly Bill
8/16/2009, 07:35 PM

Says a troll. :O

JLEW1818
8/16/2009, 08:09 PM
lol he only talks when the other libs talk (nothing against KC/crim and JM)

tommieharris91
8/16/2009, 08:12 PM
lol he only talks when the other libs talk (nothing against KC/crim and JM)

I don't think his statement was meant only for the righties in this thread...

CrimsonJim
8/16/2009, 08:27 PM

Potty mouth! :rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
8/16/2009, 08:39 PM
Up your nose with a rubber hose!

SteelClip49
8/16/2009, 09:10 PM
yes Truckers are highly skilled....which is why they go when the light is already red. Truckers have no respect for other drivers.

TopDawg
8/17/2009, 12:20 AM
Speaking of common sense, looks like you wasted your money on the college degree if you always speak in ridiculous generalities such as this. I won't even go into the part about you supporting Obama. :D

Speaking of common sense, I question all of ours for having gotten this far into this craptastic thread.

soonerhubs
8/17/2009, 02:17 AM
Now you're saying Obama supporters don't pay their taxes? .

He may have meant to say Obama cabinent members.
;)

MrJimBeam
8/17/2009, 05:47 AM
He may have meant to say Obama cabinent members.
;)

Not necessarily, I bet those 4 guys shot in Harlem have never paid a dime of federal income tax. Unless they reported earnings from gambling winnings at the dog fights.

LosAngelesSooner
8/17/2009, 01:50 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/08/13/2009-08-13_harlem_biz_owner.html

Wat is the world coming to?
Wait...am I missing something? I read the article and I don't see ANY mention of them being "Obama voters" or pro-Obama or anything.

Where did you get that they were "Obama voters," Jerk?

Turd_Ferguson
8/17/2009, 01:59 PM
Wait...am I missing something? I read the article and I don't see ANY mention of them being "Obama voters" or pro-Obama or anything.

Where did you get that they were "Obama voters," Jerk?so what's your point?

LosAngelesSooner
8/17/2009, 02:22 PM
so what's your point?That wasn't me making a point, that was me asking a question.

Turd_Ferguson
8/17/2009, 02:29 PM
That wasn't me making a point, that was me asking a question.ax a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

LosAngelesSooner
8/17/2009, 02:35 PM
Wow...I just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this thread and all it did was prove to me that the Mods are no longer moderating this board.

90% of the posts in this thread deserve red cards and at least 1 or 2 posters in this thread should get a day or two off to cool their heels.

Name calling...spek whining...all are being ignored lately.

And this thread, from concept through execution to fruition, was a racist piece of hate bile and didn't even have good humor to justify its existence.

Carry on. I've said all I need to say about this thread. Blech.

Mjcpr
8/17/2009, 02:40 PM

This is no time for name-calling.

My Opinion Matters
8/17/2009, 02:41 PM
Wow...I just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this thread and all it did was prove to me that the Mods are no longer moderating this board.

90% of the posts in this thread deserve red cards and at least 1 or 2 posters in this thread should get a day or two off to cool their heels.

And this thread, from concept through execution to fruition, was a racist piece of hate bile and didn't even have good humor to justify its existence.

Do you blame the mods for raising the white flag? I don't. This place is so far gone the only solution is full-scale carpet bombing.

JLEW1818
8/17/2009, 02:44 PM
:cry:

Condescending Sooner
8/17/2009, 02:46 PM

You probably think they voted for McCain.

Harry Beanbag
8/17/2009, 02:48 PM

LAS, the King of Irony. :D

KABOOKIE
8/17/2009, 02:57 PM
LAS, the King of Irony. :D

Who meeeee? I'm just a victim in all this and you have never offered anything valuable to this board. [/las]

:rolleyes: