WIN: UCONN
WIN: NORTHWESTERN
WIN: KENT STATE
LOSS: OKLAHOMA
WIN: IOWA STATE
LOSS: OKLAHOMA STATE
LOSS: NEBRASKA
LOSS: MISSOURI
WIN: TEXAS (This is my major upset of the year game)
WIN: AGGIE
LOSS: Texas Tech

7-5 and my boys are going bowling!

Crucifax Autumn
8/15/2009, 05:41 AM
I'm glad SOONERS don't have to hope to go bowling!

LoyalFan
8/15/2009, 06:30 AM
I'm glad SOONERS don't have to hope to go bowling!

Whereas Baylor has to hope to go hoping.

LF

IronHorseSooner
8/15/2009, 08:30 AM

I actually agree with that one. For at least a half, you guys played UTerus really well on their own turf.

Lott's Bandana
8/15/2009, 09:32 AM
WIN: @Wake Forrest
WIN: UCONN
WIN: NORTHWESTERN
WIN: KENT STATE
LOSS: OKLAHOMA
WIN: IOWA STATE
LOSS: OKLAHOMA STATE
LOSS: NEBRASKA
LOSS: MISSOURI
WIN: AGGIE
LOSS: Texas Tech

7-5 and my boys are going bowling!

Gawd! That's a lot of home games!!!

BoulderSooner79
8/15/2009, 09:38 AM
Pretty bold on the UT pick. I do give your guys more of a chance against Mizzou and maybe the huskers.

oudivesherpa
8/15/2009, 10:29 AM
Has Baylor loosened up or is it still like BYU very strict? Can you go dancin on campus? Or is it like UT, you can go dancin as long as your partner is of the same sex?

DarrellZero
8/15/2009, 11:53 AM

If this happens, Baylor becomes my 2nd favorite team for life.

badger
8/15/2009, 02:40 PM

For the love of Baylor Baptist God, please do NOT take points off the board ever again versus Texas! If you drive all the way down and have to settle for a field goal, fine, but DO NOT TAKE POINTS OFF THE BOARD!

rainiersooner
8/15/2009, 03:38 PM
If you beat Texas, I will wear a Baylor shirt in public. Good luck!

XingTheRubicon
8/15/2009, 03:49 PM
Your first pick is wrong.

SoonerInFortSmith
8/15/2009, 04:51 PM
I'd say W against mizzou or neb instead of texas, but otherwise looks about right.

JLEW1818
8/15/2009, 04:53 PM
yall will start off 3-1 tops.

but yes yall will go to a bowl game.

SicEmBaylor
8/15/2009, 11:04 PM
Has Baylor loosened up or is it still like BYU very strict? Can you go dancin on campus? Or is it like UT, you can go dancin as long as your partner is of the same sex?

Baylor is not very strict at all. You're required to attend chapel for two semesters during your career, but that's about as strict as it gets aside from given stuff like not being allowed to have alcohol on campus, etc.

SOONERnTx
8/15/2009, 11:53 PM
Go Bears! except in Norman of course.

Seamus
8/15/2009, 11:58 PM
that's about as strict as it gets aside from given stuff like not being allowed to have alcohol on campus, etc.

How about heroin?

SicEmBaylor
8/16/2009, 12:02 AM
How about heroin?

I think that's covered under, "etc."

oudivesherpa
8/16/2009, 09:39 AM
Baylor is not very strict at all. You're required to attend chapel for two semesters during your career, but that's about as strict as it gets aside from given stuff like not being allowed to have alcohol on campus, etc.

Thanks, I went to OU in the late 60's and sometimes old impressions (of Baylor) die hard. However, I'm still under the impression that most of the dancin that goes on at Texas is ghey dancin.:D

picasso
8/16/2009, 09:50 AM
I highly dislike Baylor myself. I've got a cousin who graduated from there who lives in Houston and made the mistake of trying to talk probation smack on us a few years ago.
She must have gotten the Aggie memo.

Screw Baylor.

OUAlumni1990
8/16/2009, 10:23 AM
I don't have a problem with your picks, but beating Texas is going to be a tall order. If you can do it, I'll buy you a steak dinner.

JLEW1818
8/16/2009, 10:23 AM
I'll buy him a hooker

OUAlumni1990
8/16/2009, 10:24 AM
I'll buy him a hooker

buy me one too while your at it! :D

picasso
8/16/2009, 10:32 AM
Oh and that sassy little womens basketball coach of theirs is just another reason to hate 'em.

Boomer38Sooner
8/16/2009, 10:47 AM
Go Baylor!

Lott's Bandana
8/16/2009, 11:25 AM

The perfect word in SicEm's case.

ouwapiti
8/16/2009, 11:54 AM
only way baylor is going bowling is on south waco drive

silverwheels
8/16/2009, 12:26 PM
Pretty optimistic. I'll go with 5-7 for the Bears, but I hope you guys pull off an upset or two (not against OU, of course) and go bowling.

SicEmBaylor
8/16/2009, 07:45 PM
I highly dislike Baylor myself. I've got a cousin who graduated from there who lives in Houston and made the mistake of trying to talk probation smack on us a few years ago.

Screw Baylor.

Oh God, you had a chick cousin talk a little smack to you and now you hate an entire university? Can I get you a bucket for all those boo-hoo tears?

SOONERnTx
8/16/2009, 11:08 PM
are you going to Norman this year Sic'em?

SicEmBaylor
8/17/2009, 12:54 AM
are you going to Norman this year Sic'em?

Yep, unless something comes up. The OU game is one of the few away games that I consistently attend.

Otherwise, I'll be at George's. :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/17/2009, 01:23 AM
Oh and that sassy little womens basketball coach of theirs is just another reason to hate 'em.Poor Skeletor gives me the heeby-jeebies, and kids, that ain't good!

TexasLidig8r
8/17/2009, 08:20 AM
Sic... Sic... Sic...

Baylor... over Texas?

You lost your best offensive lineman, the one who protected RGIII's blind side.

On the other hand... do I sense a wee gentlemen's wager on the outcome of that game? Perhaps.. oh.. two cigars?

badger
8/17/2009, 08:33 AM
Sic... Sic... Sic...

Baylor... over Texas?

You lost your best offensive lineman, the one who protected RGIII's blind side.

On the other hand... do I sense a wee gentlemen's wager on the outcome of that game? Perhaps.. oh.. two cigars?

Two cigars... one for each of Texas' losses to Baylor throughout football history... following this season's game that is.

I, however, will not have to give SicEm any cigars, because OU has yet to lose to Baylor once... and yes, that will include this year :D

EDIT: Wait a sec... you've lost to Baylor 22 times?! (http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/all-time-record-teams.html) Ok then, I guess I was just going off recent records... in that case, do a bet with a resident Poke fan for the two cigars, because they, not Baylor, only beat you guys twice :D

Sooner24
8/17/2009, 08:39 AM

Screw Baylor.

Hatin on Baylor is like hatin on a Special Olympic athlete.

badger
8/17/2009, 08:44 AM
Probation smack??? On Baylor??? We're talking football and not their men's basketball team, right?

The Aggie memo, in case none of you have seen it, reads as follows:

TAMU, TAMC, A&M, Texas A&M, etc., etc., it the greatest football program with the greatest football fans and the greatest football facilities... except for perhaps Texas, which we are very close to matching. Therefore, should any football recruit choose to go to another school, the school that said football recruit chose to go to over Texas A&M must have cheated. There is absolutely no reason for a football recruit, when given the privilege of playing football at A&M, would go and choose another school unless the other school cheated. Once again, A&M is the greatest football program and there is no question that we will win the championship, conference and national, because we spend so much money on coaches, our tickets are so expensive to attend games, our facilities are so expensive and we pay so much for our players to attend here, especially Mike Goodson. Thank gawd he's gone. He was bankrupting our athletic department, which might happen anyway without him.

picasso
8/17/2009, 09:16 AM
Oh God, you had a chick cousin talk a little smack to you and now you hate an entire university? Can I get you a bucket for all those boo-hoo tears?

me cry over anything Baylor? nahhhh. But I'm fairly certain I picked up on a vibe that has been indoctrinated into her.
OU has a history a blazing Baylor's arse and has been on probation. Therefore that's alllll OU is known for, cheating.

And there was never any cheating in the old SWC.

Screw Baylor.;)

hgarmorer
8/17/2009, 10:16 AM

I think I might have to add an additional sig line...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/17/2009, 11:56 AM
Hatin on Baylor is like hatin on a Special Olympic athlete.Oooooo Nooooo:rolleyes:

MrJimBeam
8/17/2009, 12:08 PM
Geezz, 7-5????? It's not like Baylor got a regional cover of Sports Illustrated.

Dan Thompson
8/17/2009, 12:45 PM
This is more like a pipe dream than a prediction.

badger
8/19/2009, 01:25 PM
Just for Sic Em... I found this on another site:

http://i32.tinypic.com/mm54yq.jpg

htownsooner7
8/19/2009, 08:30 PM
Sicem, plz provide a summay of your team by position. I know you lost one of the best players in your history to the nfl and return Griffin and Pawelek but don't know much else.