PDA

View Full Version : The Minors

SoonerNate
8/13/2009, 06:42 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Ryan or Damon?

I saw Ryan at a Spring Training game about 8 years ago for the Orioles. Are either still playing?

Thanks.

walkoffsooner
8/13/2009, 07:45 PM
Ryan coaches or helps coach a class a team

setem
8/14/2009, 03:59 AM
Damon coaches OBA-Oklahoma Baseball Academy summer team and he also has done some spot work while DeWayne Vaughn is out of town. Not sure if or what he does for a day job though.

He had a pretty solid club this summer Cale Koshow who committed to play for us next year played for him. The kid is a giant and I think will do awesome for us next year. DeWayne's boy played for me who also committed to play at OU next year he is transferring from UofA Fort Smith. The kid is an athlete and can flat out play anywhere on the diamond. He might work in the pen or he could vie for the catching spot. He is nutts behind the plate and I loved having him on my team.

OUmillenium
9/30/2009, 12:37 PM
Damon was at the last Tournament of Champions in Tulsa (Basketball that is) for acceptance into the TOC Hall of Fame. He and Ryan were voted in.

Petro-Sooner
10/5/2009, 04:01 AM
Man I wish being younger and playing baseball. Good times!

Collier11
10/12/2009, 01:26 PM
Baseball is the sport I miss most cus it is nearly impossible to get a pick up game together and softball just isnt the same