PDA

View Full Version : you know what's really really awesome?

King Crimson
8/13/2009, 04:03 PM
yesterday, i bought a box of saltine crackers 'cuz i like crackers and PB or cheese as a snack and i like 'em with soup and whatnot. had run out.

what's super cool is that each of the four sleeves of the crackers are totally pulverized. they aren't crackers....it's skinny sacks of "cracker matter" with an occasional 1/3 to half of a cracker that has enough integrity to not further disintegrate at human touch.

they are satisfaction guaranteed, i guess i'll see if they'll take them back because these are worthless. ****.

as you were.

stoopified
8/13/2009, 04:11 PM
I was going to say a hottub full of babes and ME. :)
Different strokes for different folks as they say.

soonerinabilene
8/13/2009, 04:14 PM
the creed reunion tour?

;)

Boomer.....
8/13/2009, 04:14 PM
I know one hot tub babe that I would NOT like to party with.

King Crimson
8/13/2009, 04:15 PM
I was going to say a hottub full of babes and ME. :)

hum-drum compared to crackers. AND i got some local pepper jack that is actually pretty darned spicy (and not fake cheese, like a lot of pepper jack).

Animal Mother
8/13/2009, 04:17 PM
the creed reunion tour?

;)

I'll take the cracker matter or a Cracker concert for that matter. Their new cd "Sunrise In The Land Of Milk And Honey" is very good.

Whew! Now I don't have to pay Lowery the cash I owe him.

stoopified
8/13/2009, 04:19 PM
hum-drum compared to crackers. AND i got some local pepper jack that is actually pretty darned spicy (and not fake cheese, like a lot of pepper jack).Ya didn't mention PEPPER JACK,that makes all the difference. :D

JohnnyMack
8/13/2009, 04:42 PM
My wife is making white chili. That is what's really awesome.

picasso
8/15/2009, 10:06 PM
yeah they go good with chili too.

salth2o
8/15/2009, 10:09 PM
My wife is making white chili. That is what's really awesome.

splain?!?!?!

delhalew
8/15/2009, 10:21 PM
Hey man, use those crushed crackers to make meatloaf or any of the hundreds of yummy food items that involve bread crumbs or crushed saltines.

SoonerProphet
8/15/2009, 10:32 PM
Hey man, use those crushed crackers to make meatloaf or any of the hundreds of yummy food items that involve bread crumbs or crushed saltines.

yeah, dredge some round steak and go to town.

King Crimson
8/15/2009, 10:42 PM
naw, that's called panko bread crumbs. saltines are too salty for breading imo. and, you want bread.

or, buy a cheap baquette, cut into about 1/5's, let sit out for a day or so until it's crusty and hard all the way through. put a piece inside a gallon size freezer bag, seal, and gently crush/pulverize with a hammer or back of a 9" skillet. repeat X 5. you can even toast the bread, and then let sit for a slightly more "nuanced" taste.

i took em back and got another box.

delhalew
8/16/2009, 12:11 AM
naw, that's called panko bread crumbs. saltines are too salty for breading imo. and, you want bread.

or, buy a cheap baquette, cut into about 1/5's, let sit out for a day or so until it's crusty and hard all the way through. put a piece inside a gallon size freezer bag, seal, and gently crush/pulverize with a hammer or back of a 9" skillet. repeat X 5. you can even toast the bread, and then let sit for a slightly more "nuanced" taste.

i took em back and got another box.

If that is meant to suggest that you can out cook me...YOU SIR, HAVE GONE TOO FAR!:D